Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2019, 08:20:50 AM »

About time to shower and get ready to head out.  Old man road trip starts in about an hour.  Hold down the fort guys.
Going down to SC?
Yea, taking John's Vette out for a spring run.  Stopping off first to see a friend who lives just off the Appalachian Trail in NC.  Will stay there until Friday and the three of us will head out to SC.  Weekend in Greenville and then couple of days in Clemson.
That sounds like fun. Be safe and give my best to John.

« Reply #61 on: April 10, 2019, 08:26:41 AM »

thanks guys.

I'm generally odontophobic. So I try my best to take care of them so that even cleanings aren't too bad.

Good luck to you today.

« Reply #62 on: April 10, 2019, 08:48:29 AM »

thanks guys.

I'm generally odontophobic. So I try my best to take care of them so that even cleanings aren't too bad.

Good luck to you today.
this is from the long term effects of high dosage steroids over 16 years.
and I've always hated dental visits.

« Reply #63 on: April 10, 2019, 08:48:54 AM »

« Reply #64 on: April 10, 2019, 09:50:09 AM »

Freaky Teeth Guy lull?

« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2019, 09:51:42 AM »

Looks like everyone is traveling. This may be a good time to make site updates. Now if only I wasn't completely overwhelmed at work. I need this banter as a distraction. HELP!

« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2019, 09:58:48 AM »

Looks like everyone is traveling. This may be a good time to make site updates. Now if only I wasn't completely overwhelmed at work. I need this banter as a distraction. HELP!
Planning on adding a #fakenews button?

« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2019, 10:04:24 AM »

Looks like everyone is traveling. This may be a good time to make site updates. Now if only I wasn't completely overwhelmed at work. I need this banter as a distraction. HELP!
I'll log out. update away.

« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2019, 10:17:42 AM »

In case you still weren’t convinced, Austin, TX has been named the best place to live in America for the third year in a row by U.S. News and World Report.

The publication ranked the 125 largest metropolitan areas and found what you might already know to be true -- life’s good in Austin, Texas.

The city has maintained its No. 1 spot on the list since it knocked Denver into second place in 2017.

U.S. News and World Report considered five main indexes (and graded them on a 10-point scale) in compiling the list: desirability, value, job market, quality of life and net migration. Unsurprisingly, Austin ranked a high 9 for desirability and net migration, but a lower 6.7 on value, which measures affordability and incomes.
But where's the commie rating?
CNS. Rest assured, it's going up with each passing week.

« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2019, 10:23:57 AM »

Good morning from the the NW headquarters of Commieville. Supposed to rain here all day.  What a surprise.

« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2019, 10:30:54 AM »

Looks like everyone is traveling. This may be a good time to make site updates. Now if only I wasn't completely overwhelmed at work. I need this banter as a distraction. HELP!
Planning on adding a #fakenews button?
This entire site is a #fakenews button.

« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2019, 10:32:13 AM »

Good morning from the the NW headquarters of Commieville. Supposed to rain here all day.  What a surprise.
Glad you made it there safely, Mark. You'll have to find a dry cigar lounge.

« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2019, 10:44:44 AM »

Looks like everyone is traveling. This may be a good time to make site updates. Now if only I wasn't completely overwhelmed at work. I need this banter as a distraction. HELP!
Planning on adding a #fakenews button?
This entire site is a #fakenews button.
LALTS

« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2019, 11:48:23 AM »

Now this is traveling, and living the dream of many.   A recently retired couple who sold everything they own and bought this catamaran sailboat to sail around the world and do good deeds for people on their trip.  They lived on the waterway about 21 miles north of me, man is an attorney and lady was a game warden.

They departed their dock this morning and passed here about 11:30.  Traveling the waterway to Charleston for a few days to visit friends then hoisting the sails on the open ocean to the Bahamas.  The entire  around the world trip is planned to take 3 years.

Honestly I am a bit jealous but it takes a lot of balls to attempt an around the world sailing trip in a 38 foot boat, but it does have twin Diesel engines if the wind stops blowing.

« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2019, 12:16:26 PM »

This is quite a sight, a low budget tugboat towing about 500’ of dredge pipe.  He might be going 3 mph.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7