Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

« Reply #120 on: April 09, 2019, 04:53:39 PM »

I wonder what the cleaning lady's sister looks like?
does it matter?
she needed shelter until she gets her own place.
I was just making chatter. I no know flow charts or whatever whatever's. If someone needed help I know your the type of person to reach out a hand.

« Reply #121 on: April 09, 2019, 04:57:27 PM »

I see a few Dean would be quick to chat up, but otherwise, nada.
So a lot of old hippie ladies are on your flight?
there are no young hippie ladies.
I think your right. I'm the last generation that went through the wannabe stage decades ago. I still listen to the music though

« Reply #122 on: April 09, 2019, 05:25:46 PM »

I wonder what the cleaning lady's sister looks like?
does it matter?
she needed shelter until she gets her own place.
I was just making chatter. I no know flow charts or whatever whatever's. If someone needed help I know your the type of person to reach out a hand.
The problem is he may be reaching out more than just his hand.

« Reply #123 on: April 09, 2019, 05:32:10 PM »

I wonder what the cleaning lady's sister looks like?
does it matter?
she needed shelter until she gets her own place.
I was just making chatter. I no know flow charts or whatever whatever's. If someone needed help I know your the type of person to reach out a hand.
The problem is he may be reaching out more than just his hand.
not a chance.

« Reply #124 on: April 09, 2019, 05:33:58 PM »

I see a few Dean would be quick to chat up, but otherwise, nada.
So a lot of old hippie ladies are on your flight?
there are no young hippie ladies.
I think your right. I'm the last generation that went through the wannabe stage decades ago. I still listen to the music though
I lived through that generation but was know as the Juicer. don't remember much of the 60's, 70's, and parts of the 80's. too drunk.

« Reply #125 on: April 09, 2019, 06:07:36 PM »

I see a few Dean would be quick to chat up, but otherwise, nada.
So a lot of old hippie ladies are on your flight?
there are no young hippie ladies.
I think your right. I'm the last generation that went through the wannabe stage decades ago. I still listen to the music though
I lived through that generation but was know as the Juicer. don't remember much of the 60's, 70's, and parts of the 80's. too drunk.
Well look at you now!

« Reply #126 on: April 09, 2019, 08:19:33 PM »

I see a few Dean would be quick to chat up, but otherwise, nada.
So a lot of old hippie ladies are on your flight?
there are no young hippie ladies.
I think your right. I'm the last generation that went through the wannabe stage decades ago. I still listen to the music though
I lived through that generation but was know as the Juicer. don't remember much of the 60's, 70's, and parts of the 80's. too drunk.
Well look at you now!
Indeed.

« Reply #127 on: April 09, 2019, 08:46:45 PM »

I see a few Dean would be quick to chat up, but otherwise, nada.
So a lot of old hippie ladies are on your flight?
there are no young hippie ladies.
I think your right. I'm the last generation that went through the wannabe stage decades ago. I still listen to the music though
I lived through that generation but was know as the Juicer. don't remember much of the 60's, 70's, and parts of the 80's. too drunk.
Well look at you now!
now I can't remember yesterday.

« Reply #128 on: April 09, 2019, 11:16:05 PM »

I see a few Dean would be quick to chat up, but otherwise, nada.
So a lot of old hippie ladies are on your flight?
there are no young hippie ladies.
I think your right. I'm the last generation that went through the wannabe stage decades ago. I still listen to the music though
I lived through that generation but was know as the Juicer. don't remember much of the 60's, 70's, and parts of the 80's. too drunk.
Well look at you now!
now I can't remember yesterday.
That may not be a bad thing.

« Reply #129 on: April 09, 2019, 11:16:57 PM »

Figured we'd be well on our way past page 10 by now, we were doing so well.

« Reply #130 on: April 09, 2019, 11:17:19 PM »

But don't worry I'll drag us across the line.

« Reply #131 on: April 09, 2019, 11:18:09 PM »

Will be a little scarce over the next week.  Heading south to visit a friend in NC, then on to son #2 and some time in Clemson.

« Reply #132 on: April 09, 2019, 11:18:35 PM »

At least we're not getting that snowstorm!

« Reply #133 on: April 09, 2019, 11:22:59 PM »

Not much news to be posting unfortunately.

« Reply #134 on: April 09, 2019, 11:23:16 PM »

Or maybe that's a good thing.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10