Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2019, 07:42:12 AM »

Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!
Don't you have some religious celebration to attend?
Yeah, he's gonna be praying for you to make it to CF Friday one of these years.
You'll have to join him because God's not hearing it.

« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2019, 07:43:05 AM »

do nothing day for me after I take the homeless to work.
I missed this part, they got kicked out of the house?
Clearly.
Quite the story teller, aren't you...
So are they living in their car, Dean's garage or what?
I don't even know who the people are he's talking about, I just assumed from the context of him calling them homeless that they were kicked out of whatever house they were in.
I think he's taken in another stray. This time it's the naked housecleaner's sister / the ex-lady's other daughter.
Checking my scorecard....this is the heavy set one?
no. 51, underweight.

« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2019, 07:51:58 AM »

Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!
Don't you have some religious celebration to attend?
No, you both already used that first communion excuse and to early to go with the confirmation or marriage things...

« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2019, 07:53:26 AM »

Morning Fishy.  Good day for longer bike rides across campus.

« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2019, 08:33:26 AM »

Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!
Don't you have some religious celebration to attend?
No, you both already used that first communion excuse and to early to go with the confirmation or marriage things...
That's not entirely true. I have a daughter up for confirmation next year.

« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2019, 08:47:07 AM »

Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!
Don't you have some religious celebration to attend?
No, you both already used that first communion excuse and to early to go with the confirmation or marriage things...
That's not entirely true. I have a daughter up for confirmation next year.
the world needs to coordinate it's events around CF for Tony. I think that's something the UN should address.

« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2019, 08:49:36 AM »

Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!
Don't you have some religious celebration to attend?
No, you both already used that first communion excuse and to early to go with the confirmation or marriage things...
That's not entirely true. I have a daughter up for confirmation next year.
It's a little early to be setting up the 2020 excuses, but I'll allow it.

« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2019, 08:53:35 AM »

Good morning, boys. Happy Bustin'OnTony Day.

« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2019, 08:54:17 AM »

Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!
Don't you have some religious celebration to attend?
Nope!

« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2019, 08:54:35 AM »

Good morning, boys. Happy Bustin'OnTony Day.
GFY!

« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2019, 08:56:00 AM »

Morning Fishy.  Good day for longer bike rides across campus.
Morning David, exactly right. This is the time of year this campus becomes enjoyable to travel

« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2019, 08:56:28 AM »

Good morning, boys. Happy Bustin'OnTony Day.
good morning Mark.

« Reply #57 on: April 09, 2019, 08:57:24 AM »

Good morning, boys. Happy Bustin'OnTony Day.
GFY!
welcome to Tuesday Mike.

« Reply #58 on: April 09, 2019, 08:57:50 AM »

Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!
Don't you have some religious celebration to attend?
Yeah, he's gonna be praying for you to make it to CF Friday one of these years.
You'll have to join him because God's not hearing it.
I guess those Fratellos will be well aged by the time we actually split them

« Reply #59 on: April 09, 2019, 08:59:56 AM »

Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!
Don't you have some religious celebration to attend?
No, you both already used that first communion excuse and to early to go with the confirmation or marriage things...
May need to relocate CFest to John's house, Tony has a better track record there
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10