Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2019, 07:15:57 AM »

do nothing day for me after I take the homeless to work.
I missed this part, they got kicked out of the house?
Clearly.
Quite the story teller, aren't you...

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2019, 07:16:27 AM »

do nothing day for me after I take the homeless to work.
I missed this part, they got kicked out of the house?
Clearly.
Quite the story teller, aren't you...
So are they living in their car, Dean's garage or what?

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2019, 07:17:33 AM »

Thought for Today: “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world that it leaves to its children.” — Dietrich Bonhoeffer (1906-1945).
Ruh roh.

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2019, 07:18:23 AM »

do nothing day for me after I take the homeless to work.
I missed this part, they got kicked out of the house?
Clearly.
Quite the story teller, aren't you...
So are they living in their car, Dean's garage or what?
I don't even know who the people are he's talking about, I just assumed from the context of him calling them homeless that they were kicked out of whatever house they were in.

« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2019, 07:22:23 AM »

do nothing day for me after I take the homeless to work.
I missed this part, they got kicked out of the house?
Clearly.
Quite the story teller, aren't you...
So are they living in their car, Dean's garage or what?
I don't even know who the people are he's talking about, I just assumed from the context of him calling them homeless that they were kicked out of whatever house they were in.
I think he's taken in another stray. This time it's the naked housecleaner's sister / the ex-lady's other daughter.

« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2019, 07:25:52 AM »

Some other birthdays of note:

1806 Isambard Kingdom Brunel, British engineer (SS Great Britain, Great Western Railway), born in Portsmouth, England (d. 1859)

1883 Frank King, American cartoonist (Gasoline Alley), born in Cashton, Wisconsin (d. 1969)

1898 Curly Lambeau, First coach of the Green Bay Packers, born in Green Bay, Wisconsin (d. 1965)

1898 Paul Robeson, American singer (Old Man River), actor and civil rights activist, born in Princeton, New Jersey (d. 1976)

1899 James Smith McDonnell, American aviator and engineer, born in Denver, Colorado (d. 1980)

1926 Hugh Hefner, American magazine publisher and businessman (Playboy), born in Chicago, Illinois (d. 2017)

1932 Carl Perkins, American singer and songwriter (Blue Suede Shoes), born in Jackson, Tennessee (d. 1998)

1932 Cheetah [Cheeta, Cheta, Chita], chimpanzee actor (1930s Tarzan franchise), is born (d. 2011)

1957 Seve Ballesteros, Spanish golfer (British Open 1979, 84, 88, US Masters 1980, 83), born in Pedreña, Spain (d. 2011)

« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2019, 07:26:38 AM »

do nothing day for me after I take the homeless to work.
I missed this part, they got kicked out of the house?
Clearly.
Quite the story teller, aren't you...
So are they living in their car, Dean's garage or what?
I don't even know who the people are he's talking about, I just assumed from the context of him calling them homeless that they were kicked out of whatever house they were in.
I think he's taken in another stray. This time it's the naked housecleaner's sister / the ex-lady's other daughter.
yes.

« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2019, 07:28:28 AM »

Some other birthdays of note:

1932 Cheetah [Cheeta, Cheta, Chita], chimpanzee actor (1930s Tarzan franchise), is born (d. 2011)

Holy crap, monkeys live that long?

« Reply #38 on: April 09, 2019, 07:30:23 AM »

do nothing day for me after I take the homeless to work.
I missed this part, they got kicked out of the house?
Clearly.
Quite the story teller, aren't you...
So are they living in their car, Dean's garage or what?
I don't even know who the people are he's talking about, I just assumed from the context of him calling them homeless that they were kicked out of whatever house they were in.
I think he's taken in another stray. This time it's the naked housecleaner's sister / the ex-lady's other daughter.
Checking my scorecard....this is the heavy set one?

« Reply #39 on: April 09, 2019, 07:31:28 AM »

do nothing day for me after I take the homeless to work.
I missed this part, they got kicked out of the house?
Clearly.
Quite the story teller, aren't you...
So are they living in their car, Dean's garage or what?
I don't even know who the people are he's talking about, I just assumed from the context of him calling them homeless that they were kicked out of whatever house they were in.
I think he's taken in another stray. This time it's the naked housecleaner's sister / the ex-lady's other daughter.
Checking my scorecard....this is the heavy set one?
You ruined that one for me.

« Reply #40 on: April 09, 2019, 07:31:48 AM »

and Tony bails on CF again. who won that bet?
Nobody was foolish enough to bet on Tony making it

« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2019, 07:32:41 AM »

Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2019, 07:37:55 AM »

Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!
Don't you have some religious celebration to attend?

« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2019, 07:39:16 AM »

do nothing day for me after I take the homeless to work.
I missed this part, they got kicked out of the house?
Clearly.
Quite the story teller, aren't you...
So are they living in their car, Dean's garage or what?
I don't even know who the people are he's talking about, I just assumed from the context of him calling them homeless that they were kicked out of whatever house they were in.
I think he's taken in another stray. This time it's the naked housecleaner's sister / the ex-lady's other daughter.
Oye.

« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2019, 07:39:54 AM »

Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
That's what video cameras are for, let's go!
Don't you have some religious celebration to attend?
Yeah, he's gonna be praying for you to make it to CF Friday one of these years.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10