Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

  • Administrator
4/9/2019
« on: April 09, 2019, 12:07:14 AM »

It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2019, 05:22:15 AM »

Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2019, 05:54:34 AM »

Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2019, 06:07:30 AM »

Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2019, 06:09:37 AM »

Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 06:29:24 AM »

Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Good morning, Rick. Hope they treated you right yesterday and continue to do so today. Otherwise it's Tuesday and you can tell them to go eff themselves.

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2019, 06:32:04 AM »

Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2019, 06:33:15 AM »

Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
WHATYOUCANTMAKEITIMCOMPLETELYSURPRISEDBYTHIS

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2019, 06:37:13 AM »

Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Good morning, Rick. Hope they treated you right yesterday and continue to do so today. Otherwise it's Tuesday and you can tell them to go eff themselves.
Family time was great. They can take the Capital F @ work  :P

« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2019, 06:37:36 AM »

Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
WHATYOUCANTMAKEITIMCOMPLETELYSURPRISEDBYTHIS
But seriously, that sucks. We'll smoke one Friday night in your honor. Or at your expense, we'll see how the night goes.

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2019, 06:41:31 AM »

Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
WHATYOUCANTMAKEITIMCOMPLETELYSURPRISEDBYTHIS
Don't be surprised. It was always a long shot and I said that from the start. Don't try to make me out to be the guy that never shows up. In fact, I probably show up to more herfs than anyone.

« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2019, 06:43:57 AM »

good morning Rick, Tony, and Dave.

« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2019, 06:44:01 AM »

Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
WHATYOUCANTMAKEITIMCOMPLETELYSURPRISEDBYTHIS
But seriously, that sucks. We'll smoke one Friday night in your honor. Or at your expense, we'll see how the night goes.
I only found out about the play this week. But Fridays are tough. Shit, Saturdays are tough too but I show up.

« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2019, 06:44:23 AM »

good morning Rick, Tony, and Dave.
Hello, Deano.

« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2019, 06:44:30 AM »

Morning guys. Hopefully today goes well for you.
Nothing can go wrong on Twofer Tuesday. Morning, Rick.
Hi Dave. When is CF for you?
Only 23 days to go. May 2-4.
Good morning, Dave.

Speaking of which, I definitely can't make Friday. My daughter is in a school play that evening. So now I'm hoping we get an early enough start on Saturday that we might still be able to have lunch or something.
WHATYOUCANTMAKEITIMCOMPLETELYSURPRISEDBYTHIS
Don't be surprised. It was always a long shot and I said that from the start. Don't try to make me out to be the guy that never shows up. In fact, I probably show up to more herfs than anyone.
I'm just busting your chops, I knew you probably weren't going to make it.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10