Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2019, 09:46:24 AM »

Better watch where you step Dean’O

Massive python found in South Florida wildlife preserve

Officials say they found the female python, more than 17 feet long and weighing 140 pounds, on Friday in Big Cypress National Preserve.

The python had 73 developing eggs.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Massive-python-found-in-South-Florida-wildlife-13748268.php?cmpid=hpctp
saw that. she was a big one. putting transmitters on breeding males to track females. who'd of thought?
Same reason we put one on you without you realizing.

« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2019, 09:46:30 AM »

Better watch where you step Dean’O

Massive python found in South Florida wildlife preserve

Officials say they found the female python, more than 17 feet long and weighing 140 pounds, on Friday in Big Cypress National Preserve.

The python had 73 developing eggs.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Massive-python-found-in-South-Florida-wildlife-13748268.php?cmpid=hpctp
saw that. she was a big one. putting transmitters on breeding males to track females. who'd of thought?

We ought to do that to you.

« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2019, 09:47:10 AM »

Better watch where you step Dean’O

Massive python found in South Florida wildlife preserve

Officials say they found the female python, more than 17 feet long and weighing 140 pounds, on Friday in Big Cypress National Preserve.

The python had 73 developing eggs.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Massive-python-found-in-South-Florida-wildlife-13748268.php?cmpid=hpctp
saw that. she was a big one. putting transmitters on breeding males to track females. who'd of thought?
Same reason we put one on you without you realizing.
Dang. Missed it by THAT much.

Edit: 6 seconds

« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2019, 09:57:19 AM »

Better watch where you step Dean’O

Massive python found in South Florida wildlife preserve

Officials say they found the female python, more than 17 feet long and weighing 140 pounds, on Friday in Big Cypress National Preserve.

The python had 73 developing eggs.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Massive-python-found-in-South-Florida-wildlife-13748268.php?cmpid=hpctp
saw that. she was a big one. putting transmitters on breeding males to track females. who'd of thought?

We ought to do that to you.
would it do any good?

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2019, 10:11:01 AM »

Better watch where you step Dean’O

Massive python found in South Florida wildlife preserve

Officials say they found the female python, more than 17 feet long and weighing 140 pounds, on Friday in Big Cypress National Preserve.

The python had 73 developing eggs.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Massive-python-found-in-South-Florida-wildlife-13748268.php?cmpid=hpctp
saw that. she was a big one. putting transmitters on breeding males to track females. who'd of thought?

We ought to do that to you.
would it do any good?
Might help us keep the flow chart more up to date.

« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2019, 10:11:13 AM »

Better watch where you step Dean’O

Massive python found in South Florida wildlife preserve

Officials say they found the female python, more than 17 feet long and weighing 140 pounds, on Friday in Big Cypress National Preserve.

The python had 73 developing eggs.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Massive-python-found-in-South-Florida-wildlife-13748268.php?cmpid=hpctp
saw that. she was a big one. putting transmitters on breeding males to track females. who'd of thought?
Same reason we put one on you without you realizing.
Dang. Missed it by THAT much.

Edit: 6 seconds
LSHMAMFOBIPW

« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2019, 10:18:28 AM »

Better watch where you step Dean’O

Massive python found in South Florida wildlife preserve

Officials say they found the female python, more than 17 feet long and weighing 140 pounds, on Friday in Big Cypress National Preserve.

The python had 73 developing eggs.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Massive-python-found-in-South-Florida-wildlife-13748268.php?cmpid=hpctp
saw that. she was a big one. putting transmitters on breeding males to track females. who'd of thought?

We ought to do that to you.
would it do any good?
Might help us keep the flow chart more up to date.
how about I just post copies of updates as they occur.

« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2019, 10:50:14 AM »

Better watch where you step Dean’O

Massive python found in South Florida wildlife preserve

Officials say they found the female python, more than 17 feet long and weighing 140 pounds, on Friday in Big Cypress National Preserve.

The python had 73 developing eggs.

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Massive-python-found-in-South-Florida-wildlife-13748268.php?cmpid=hpctp
saw that. she was a big one. putting transmitters on breeding males to track females. who'd of thought?

We ought to do that to you.
would it do any good?
Might help us keep the flow chart more up to date.
how about I just post copies of updates as they occur.
I much prefer the option to tag you, sorry.  ;D

« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2019, 11:24:17 AM »

Good morning Daves, Dean, Mayor, and BirthdayBoy. I will be scarce today with meetings and other chores off-site.
Familiar sounding excuse FurniturePerusingBean.

« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2019, 12:29:50 PM »

Furniture shopping lull?

« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2019, 12:39:57 PM »

« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2019, 01:47:26 PM »

« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2019, 02:03:04 PM »

« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2019, 02:16:07 PM »

« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2019, 02:16:34 PM »

Not gonna be an eight pager today for sure.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6