Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
4/8/2019
« on: April 08, 2019, 12:01:59 AM »

Monday, already?!? Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... Happy Monday and welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2019, 05:17:35 AM »

Morning Slackers, Hot Cup of Cuban brewed.

“God gave us Mondays to punish us for the things we did over the weekend.”

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 05:19:54 AM »

Partly cloudy and 63° now, mostly sunny and 75° for the afternoon.  Scattered thunderstorms moving in tonight and may be around most of the week.

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 05:24:27 AM »

Baylor Holds off Notre Dame 82-81 for Women's Title

Baylor lost a star player, then the rest of its 17-point lead. But the Lady Bears, led by the ever-poised Chloe Jackson, kept their composure.

Jackson drove for a tiebreaking layup with 3.9 seconds left, and that put the game into the hands of another tournament hero.

Notre Dame's Arike Ogunbowale missed the first of two free throws with 1.9 seconds remaining, and Baylor held on for an 82-81 victory Sunday in the NCAA women's basketball championship game.

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2019, 05:26:15 AM »

Good morning Dave. I think the slackers are still in bed.

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2019, 05:33:47 AM »

Good morning Dave. I think the slackers are still in bed.
Morning Blue, yes the Slackers are snoozing while I make the coffee and you check the boilers.  Pretty much the same story every day.

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2019, 05:52:23 AM »

Small College Done Good Last Night

With Brooks and Dunn making an appearance together on the Country Music Awards last night and Coach Kim Mulkey winning the Women’s National BB Championship there were two Louisiana Tech Alumni on the big stages.  Kix Brooks and Kim Mulkey both attended LA Tech.

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2019, 05:53:52 AM »

Time to get another week started.

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2019, 05:54:07 AM »

Good morning Dave. I think the slackers are still in bed.
This slacker was up at 4:10 to hit the gym before work.

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2019, 05:54:38 AM »

Good morning Dave. I think the slackers are still in bed.
Morning Blue, yes the Slackers are snoozing while I make the coffee and you check the boilers.  Pretty much the same story every day.
Haha we had 2 days of spring but it left for a bit.

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2019, 05:55:35 AM »

Good morning Dave. I think the slackers are still in bed.
This slacker was up at 4:10 to hit the gym before work.
Quite impressive, good morning Dave

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2019, 06:07:35 AM »

Good morning Dave. I think the slackers are still in bed.
This slacker was up at 4:10 to hit the gym before work.
Let's just be extra clear, NOT this slacker... This one barely got out of the shower.

Good morning, gents.

« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2019, 06:11:18 AM »

Good morning Tony. Someone has a birthday Today. We'll see if it makes traveling Dave's list?

« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2019, 06:15:18 AM »

Good morning Dave. I think the slackers are still in bed.
This slacker was up at 4:10 to hit the gym before work.
Let's just be extra clear, NOT this slacker... This one barely got out of the shower.

Good morning, gents.
Morning Mayor

« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2019, 06:19:09 AM »

Morning Slackers, Hot Cup of Cuban brewed.

“God gave us Mondays to punish us for the things we did over the weekend.”
I do not believe that for a minute.

morning Dave.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6