Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2019, 09:46:04 AM »

other than a bit of paperwork to do, I think it's going to be a day in the sun here with coffee and cigars.
and maybe pick up a few groceries.
Warden did the grocery shopping yesterday but I am going to the seafood market this afternoon for some Fresh Tuna.  Boy & DIL are coming over tonight for Pepper Encrusted SearedTuna Caesar Salads.
that dinner sounds good.
We luv it, easy to fix if you can get really fresh tuna steak.
Hope your dinner goes well. Wife and son will be out so just me and the dogs when I get home. I bought a JFR maduro yesterday from Tinderbox I'm going to light up
Sound like a relaxing evening
Yeah it's going to be 65 as a high today but cold again there after

« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2019, 10:06:07 AM »

other than a bit of paperwork to do, I think it's going to be a day in the sun here with coffee and cigars.
and maybe pick up a few groceries.
Warden did the grocery shopping yesterday but I am going to the seafood market this afternoon for some Fresh Tuna.  Boy & DIL are coming over tonight for Pepper Encrusted SearedTuna Caesar Salads.
that dinner sounds good.
We luv it, easy to fix if you can get really fresh tuna steak.
Hope your dinner goes well. Wife and son will be out so just me and the dogs when I get home. I bought a JFR maduro yesterday from Tinderbox I'm going to light up
Sound like a relaxing evening
Yeah it's going to be 65 as a high today but cold again there after
75° here now heading fot the high 80's low 90´s. humidity 87% and climbing.

« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2019, 10:07:35 AM »

other than a bit of paperwork to do, I think it's going to be a day in the sun here with coffee and cigars.
and maybe pick up a few groceries.
Warden did the grocery shopping yesterday but I am going to the seafood market this afternoon for some Fresh Tuna.  Boy & DIL are coming over tonight for Pepper Encrusted SearedTuna Caesar Salads.
that dinner sounds good.
We luv it, easy to fix if you can get really fresh tuna steak.
I may just try to find some fresh white fish myself to throw on the grill tonight.

« Reply #48 on: April 07, 2019, 10:16:52 AM »

FORMER MIDDLE SCHOOL TEACHER CLAIMS SHE FELT PRESSURED TO GIVE ORAL SEX TO TEENAGER

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/05/middle-school-teacher-intimate/

« Reply #49 on: April 07, 2019, 10:19:05 AM »

other than a bit of paperwork to do, I think it's going to be a day in the sun here with coffee and cigars.
and maybe pick up a few groceries.
Warden did the grocery shopping yesterday but I am going to the seafood market this afternoon for some Fresh Tuna.  Boy & DIL are coming over tonight for Pepper Encrusted SearedTuna Caesar Salads.
that dinner sounds good.
We luv it, easy to fix if you can get really fresh tuna steak.
Hope your dinner goes well. Wife and son will be out so just me and the dogs when I get home. I bought a JFR maduro yesterday from Tinderbox I'm going to light up
Sound like a relaxing evening
Yeah it's going to be 65 as a high today but cold again there after
75° here now heading fot the high 80's low 90´s. humidity 87% and climbing.
Tell me how how your weather is in July and August

« Reply #50 on: April 07, 2019, 10:20:58 AM »

I often grill talapia. If it can be grilled I do it....pizza, you name it.

« Reply #51 on: April 07, 2019, 10:29:35 AM »

other than a bit of paperwork to do, I think it's going to be a day in the sun here with coffee and cigars.
and maybe pick up a few groceries.
Warden did the grocery shopping yesterday but I am going to the seafood market this afternoon for some Fresh Tuna.  Boy & DIL are coming over tonight for Pepper Encrusted SearedTuna Caesar Salads.
that dinner sounds good.
We luv it, easy to fix if you can get really fresh tuna steak.
Hope your dinner goes well. Wife and son will be out so just me and the dogs when I get home. I bought a JFR maduro yesterday from Tinderbox I'm going to light up
Sound like a relaxing evening
Yeah it's going to be 65 as a high today but cold again there after
75° here now heading fot the high 80's low 90´s. humidity 87% and climbing.
Tell me how how your weather is in July and August
it will be hot and I will love it. beaches, scantily clad women, bronze skins, nudity, empty golf courses.

❤❤❤❤❤

« Reply #52 on: April 07, 2019, 10:32:18 AM »

[...]

👍

« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2019, 10:33:12 AM »

U.S. Coast Guard ANVIL

« Reply #54 on: April 07, 2019, 10:39:07 AM »

[...]

I was in Florida in August of 2013 and I had a better than than the locals.

« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2019, 10:51:06 AM »

[...]

TAN

« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2019, 10:54:33 AM »

Busy Morning, this is the KODIAC that I posted a few days ago, picked up a loaded barge and headed back North.

« Reply #57 on: April 07, 2019, 11:07:01 AM »

Yankee flotilla heading back North this morning
And you were out waving goodbye?  Of course that only means that shortly the non blue-haired Yankees will be decending on the SC coast.

« Reply #58 on: April 07, 2019, 11:08:31 AM »

Busy Morning, this is the KODIAC that I posted a few days ago, picked up a loaded barge and headed back North.
Double tug day!

« Reply #59 on: April 07, 2019, 12:09:25 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7