Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2019, 07:26:24 AM »

good morning Daves, Tick, and Tony.

I'm up.
That's not info we need to know.  Go find a lady.
Remember Deliverance?  Be careful what you ask for, you might be the next lady🤔

« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2019, 07:27:29 AM »

Had a big tugboat pushing a barge pass by about 10:00 last night, too dark for pictures.

« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2019, 07:30:50 AM »

good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.

I'm awake.

« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2019, 07:37:45 AM »

Today is Saturday, April 6, the 96th day of 2019.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On April 6, 1830, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was organized by Joseph Smith in Fayette, New York.

On this date:
In 1862, the Civil War Battle of Shiloh began in Tennessee as Confederate forces launched a surprise attack against Union troops, who beat back the Confederates the next day.
In 1896, the first modern Olympic games formally opened in Athens, Greece.
In 1909, American explorers Robert E. Peary and Matthew A. Henson and four Inuits became the first men to reach the North Pole.
In 1917, the United States entered World War I as the House joined the Senate in approving a declaration of war against Germany that was then signed by President Woodrow Wilson.
In 1945, during World War II, the Japanese warship Yamato and nine other vessels sailed on a suicide mission to attack the U.S. fleet off Okinawa; the fleet was intercepted the next day.
In 1954, Sen. Joseph R. McCarthy, R-Wis., responding to CBS newsman Edward R. Murrow’s broadside against him on “See It Now,” said in remarks filmed for the program that Murrow had, in the past, “engaged in propaganda for Communist causes.”
In 1965, the United States launched Intelsat I, also known as the “Early Bird” communications satellite, into geosynchronous orbit.
In 1968, 41 people were killed by two consecutive natural gas explosions at a sporting goods store in downtown Richmond, Indiana.
In 1971, Russian-born composer Igor Stravinsky, 88, died in New York City.
In 1973, Ron Blomberg of the New York Yankees became Major League Baseball’s first designated hitter as he faced pitcher Luis Tiant of the Boston Red Sox at Fenway. (Blomberg was walked with the bases loaded; Boston won the game, 15-5.)
In 1994, Supreme Court Justice Harry A. Blackmun announced his retirement after 24 years.
In 1998, the Dow Jones industrial average closed above 9,000 points for the first time, ending the day at 9,033.23. Country singer Tammy Wynette died at her Nashville home at age 55.
Today is April 7th. I know because a very special persons birthday is on the 8th tomorrow

« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2019, 07:39:21 AM »

good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.

I'm awake.
Good morning guys. LA Zona Connecticut lit.

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2019, 07:39:58 AM »

good morning Daves, Rick, and Tony.

I'm awake.

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2019, 08:17:19 AM »

Breakfast finished.  Biscuits, fried eggs and sausage.

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2019, 08:46:03 AM »

other than a bit of paperwork to do, I think it's going to be a day in the sun here with coffee and cigars.

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2019, 08:48:34 AM »

other than a bit of paperwork to do, I think it's going to be a day in the sun here with coffee and cigars.
and maybe pick up a few groceries.

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2019, 08:51:02 AM »

Yankee flotilla heading back North this morning

« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2019, 08:54:00 AM »

other than a bit of paperwork to do, I think it's going to be a day in the sun here with coffee and cigars.
and maybe pick up a few groceries.
Warden did the grocery shopping yesterday but I am going to the seafood market this afternoon for some Fresh Tuna.  Boy & DIL are coming over tonight for Pepper Encrusted SearedTuna Caesar Salads.

« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2019, 09:03:54 AM »

other than a bit of paperwork to do, I think it's going to be a day in the sun here with coffee and cigars.
and maybe pick up a few groceries.
Warden did the grocery shopping yesterday but I am going to the seafood market this afternoon for some Fresh Tuna.  Boy & DIL are coming over tonight for Pepper Encrusted SearedTuna Caesar Salads.
that dinner sounds good.

« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2019, 09:08:18 AM »

other than a bit of paperwork to do, I think it's going to be a day in the sun here with coffee and cigars.
and maybe pick up a few groceries.
Warden did the grocery shopping yesterday but I am going to the seafood market this afternoon for some Fresh Tuna.  Boy & DIL are coming over tonight for Pepper Encrusted SearedTuna Caesar Salads.
that dinner sounds good.
We luv it, easy to fix if you can get really fresh tuna steak.

« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2019, 09:29:56 AM »

other than a bit of paperwork to do, I think it's going to be a day in the sun here with coffee and cigars.
and maybe pick up a few groceries.
Warden did the grocery shopping yesterday but I am going to the seafood market this afternoon for some Fresh Tuna.  Boy & DIL are coming over tonight for Pepper Encrusted SearedTuna Caesar Salads.
that dinner sounds good.
We luv it, easy to fix if you can get really fresh tuna steak.
Hope your dinner goes well. Wife and son will be out so just me and the dogs when I get home. I bought a JFR maduro yesterday from Tinderbox I'm going to light up

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2019, 09:32:24 AM »

other than a bit of paperwork to do, I think it's going to be a day in the sun here with coffee and cigars.
and maybe pick up a few groceries.
Warden did the grocery shopping yesterday but I am going to the seafood market this afternoon for some Fresh Tuna.  Boy & DIL are coming over tonight for Pepper Encrusted SearedTuna Caesar Salads.
that dinner sounds good.
We luv it, easy to fix if you can get really fresh tuna steak.
Hope your dinner goes well. Wife and son will be out so just me and the dogs when I get home. I bought a JFR maduro yesterday from Tinderbox I'm going to light up
Sound like a relaxing evening
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7