Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]

« Reply #135 on: April 05, 2019, 09:30:46 PM »

Ice Cold!
sheesh. I'm still drinking coffee from this morning.
Just poured the last cup.

« Reply #136 on: April 05, 2019, 09:31:51 PM »

Been trying some new concealed carry equipment for summer weather.  Got a nice setup put together.
no pictures?
Not of that, it is concealed!  It’s in my britches right now but I can pull my zipper down and snap you a photo of something close to the gun.
I meant the knife. wrong post.
I'd hate to have you pull an Oy.
LOL, oh ok.  I can tell you I am carrying a .45 Glock and 24 rounds of ammo very comfortably and totally invisible wearing shorts and a t-shirt.  SC is very touchy about concealed guns printing.

Kershaw Emerson Design Launch 5
.45 is a bit too large for me. as much as I like my 9 mm Ruger I prefer the feel of the little .380 Taurus. I'm ready to send in my paperwork but will wait until after the wedding and teeth. money is tight. the CCW can wait.
I like big bullets but then again I thankfully don’t have to work around RA either.

I have got the paperwork all filled out for a FL Non Resident License, sending it off next week.
yeah, doubt I could rack a round in the chamber on a .45.
Much less hold on to it when you pulled the trigger of a .45 compact or subcompact pistoli with high performance ammo.
I'd probably lose use of my wrist.
TWHS

« Reply #137 on: April 05, 2019, 09:44:23 PM »

Evening whoever is left.  Lirio Rojo and Don Julio on the rocks.  Very pleasant evening out.

« Reply #138 on: April 05, 2019, 09:55:01 PM »

Evening whoever is left.  Lirio Rojo and Don Julio on the rocks.  Very pleasant evening out.
Hi NJDave. Enjoy.

« Reply #139 on: April 05, 2019, 09:58:50 PM »

Evening whoever is left.  Lirio Rojo and Don Julio on the rocks.  Very pleasant evening out.
Hi NJDave. Enjoy.
I am. At a lake resort for the weekend. MC group event for which I am chair this year. No PowerPoint presentations though.

« Reply #140 on: April 05, 2019, 10:46:02 PM »

Evening whoever is left.  Lirio Rojo and Don Julio on the rocks.  Very pleasant evening out.
Hi NJDave. Enjoy.
I am. At a lake resort for the weekend. MC group event for which I am chair this year. No PowerPoint presentations though.
No archives either,

« Reply #141 on: April 05, 2019, 10:46:50 PM »

Evening whoever is left.  Lirio Rojo and Don Julio on the rocks.  Very pleasant evening out.
Hi NJDave. Enjoy.
That was Bean, Tony.

« Reply #142 on: April 05, 2019, 10:51:15 PM »

Evening whoever is left.  Lirio Rojo and Don Julio on the rocks.  Very pleasant evening out.
Hi NJDave. Enjoy.
That was Bean, Tony.
I think he was trying to say I smoke the cigars you like.  Which for the most part is true.

« Reply #143 on: April 05, 2019, 10:52:30 PM »

Evening whoever is left.  Lirio Rojo and Don Julio on the rocks.  Very pleasant evening out.
Hi NJDave. Enjoy.
I am. At a lake resort for the weekend. MC group event for which I am chair this year. No PowerPoint presentations though.
No archives either,
And no movie, either.  I'm not doing it right.  (TWSS)

« Reply #144 on: April 05, 2019, 11:25:55 PM »

Nice win for the ND Ladies.  Muffet was doing a jig out on the court....or is that offensive to say?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]