Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

« Reply #105 on: April 05, 2019, 03:21:49 PM »

Gillette Venus Celebrates Morbid Obesity in New Ad Promoting ‘Beautiful Women of All Shapes and Sizes’

« Reply #106 on: April 05, 2019, 03:38:53 PM »

Been trying some new concealed carry equipment for summer weather.  Got a nice setup put together.
no pictures?

« Reply #107 on: April 05, 2019, 03:39:35 PM »

Gillette Venus Celebrates Morbid Obesity in New Ad Promoting ‘Beautiful Women of All Shapes and Sizes’
those poor razors.

« Reply #108 on: April 05, 2019, 03:41:05 PM »

Been trying some new concealed carry equipment for summer weather.  Got a nice setup put together.
no pictures?
Not of that, it is concealed!  It’s in my britches right now but I can pull my zipper down and snap you a photo of something close to the gun.

« Reply #109 on: April 05, 2019, 03:42:51 PM »

Gillette Venus Celebrates Morbid Obesity in New Ad Promoting ‘Beautiful Women of All Shapes and Sizes’
those poor razors.

« Reply #110 on: April 05, 2019, 03:45:32 PM »

Rain has finally moved out and even got a few rays of sunshine showing through the clouds.

« Reply #111 on: April 05, 2019, 03:48:32 PM »

E. coli outbreak sickens 72 people in 5 states, CDC says

The reported cases were in Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia and Georgia, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said in a statement announcing the outbreak. Eight people have been hospitalized, the CDC added.

The agency is working with the Food and Drug Administration and Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service to investigate the outbreak. They have not yet pinpointed a specific food, grocery store or restaurant chain that’s responsible for the infections. As a result, the CDC is not recommending people avoid a particular food.

« Reply #112 on: April 05, 2019, 03:51:46 PM »

Been trying some new concealed carry equipment for summer weather.  Got a nice setup put together.
no pictures?
Not of that, it is concealed!  It’s in my britches right now but I can pull my zipper down and snap you a photo of something close to the gun.
I meant the knife. wrong post.
I'd hate to have you pull an Oy.

« Reply #113 on: April 05, 2019, 03:56:18 PM »

Been trying some new concealed carry equipment for summer weather.  Got a nice setup put together.
no pictures?
Not of that, it is concealed!  It’s in my britches right now but I can pull my zipper down and snap you a photo of something close to the gun.
I meant the knife. wrong post.
I'd hate to have you pull an Oy.
LOL, oh ok.  I can tell you I am carrying a .45 Glock and 24 rounds of ammo very comfortably and totally invisible wearing shorts and a t-shirt.  SC is very touchy about concealed guns printing.

Kershaw Emerson Design Launch 5

Blade Length: 3.4 in.
Blade Material: CPM-154
Blade Finish: Stonewash
Handle Length: 5.10 in.
Handle Material: Anodized Aluminum
Overall Length: 7.8 in.
Lock Mechanism: Plunge Lock
Opening Type: Automatic Knife
Edge Type: Plain
Pocket Clip: Reversible Left/Right (Tip Up)
Weight: 3.4 oz.
Country of Origin: USA

« Reply #114 on: April 05, 2019, 04:10:45 PM »

Been trying some new concealed carry equipment for summer weather.  Got a nice setup put together.
no pictures?
Not of that, it is concealed!  It’s in my britches right now but I can pull my zipper down and snap you a photo of something close to the gun.
I meant the knife. wrong post.
I'd hate to have you pull an Oy.
LOL, oh ok.  I can tell you I am carrying a .45 Glock and 24 rounds of ammo very comfortably and totally invisible wearing shorts and a t-shirt.  SC is very touchy about concealed guns printing.

Kershaw Emerson Design Launch 5
.45 is a bit too large for me. as much as I like my 9 mm Ruger I prefer the feel of the little .380 Taurus. I'm ready to send in my paperwork but will wait until after the wedding and teeth. money is tight. the CCW can wait.

« Reply #115 on: April 05, 2019, 04:11:44 PM »

Gillette Venus Celebrates Morbid Obesity in New Ad Promoting ‘Beautiful Women of All Shapes and Sizes’
That's a lie.

« Reply #116 on: April 05, 2019, 04:13:09 PM »

Been trying some new concealed carry equipment for summer weather.  Got a nice setup put together.
no pictures?
Not of that, it is concealed!  It’s in my britches right now but I can pull my zipper down and snap you a photo of something close to the gun.
I meant the knife. wrong post.
I'd hate to have you pull an Oy.
LOL, oh ok.  I can tell you I am carrying a .45 Glock and 24 rounds of ammo very comfortably and totally invisible wearing shorts and a t-shirt.  SC is very touchy about concealed guns printing.

Kershaw Emerson Design Launch 5
.45 is a bit too large for me. as much as I like my 9 mm Ruger I prefer the feel of the little .380 Taurus. I'm ready to send in my paperwork but will wait until after the wedding and teeth. money is tight. the CCW can wait.
I like big bullets but then again I thankfully don’t have to work around RA either.

I have got the paperwork all filled out for a FL Non Resident License, sending it off next week.

« Reply #117 on: April 05, 2019, 04:25:27 PM »

Ice Cold!

« Reply #118 on: April 05, 2019, 04:49:44 PM »

« Reply #119 on: April 05, 2019, 04:53:34 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10