Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

  • Administrator
4/5/2019
« on: April 05, 2019, 12:04:50 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 05:29:08 AM »

Morning Slackers, extra hot cup of Cuban this morning !  One thing about many Keurigs is they make good coffee but you never know how hot it will be.

“Life must be terrible for working people, considering they spend every Friday night celebrating a two-day break from it.“

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 05:31:08 AM »

61° with rain in the area, heavier rain moving in later and staying around most of the day.

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 05:37:22 AM »

The Sister Daily Deals have obviously chosen to become the shitcan for cigars.

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 05:41:57 AM »

JAMMING UNDERWAY!

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2019, 05:43:42 AM »

Friday!

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2019, 05:50:01 AM »

Furnace running... Check!

Good morning, fellas.

« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2019, 05:52:20 AM »

Furnace running... Check!

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor, you better check the boiler checker.

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2019, 05:54:40 AM »

Furnace running... Check!

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor, you better check the boiler checker.
Pretty sure he's exhausted. Sounded like a long ass day for him yesterday. At least he got to enjoy a cigar at the end of it.

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2019, 06:09:47 AM »

Furnace running... Check!

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor, you better check the boiler checker.
Pretty sure he's exhausted. Sounded like a long ass day for him yesterday. At least he got to enjoy a cigar at the end of it.
I think I will also be smoking the Fratello Navetta at the end of my work day.

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2019, 06:14:38 AM »

Got a new grill this week. Weather looking to warm up this weekend, guess I gotta put that bad boy together and retire the old one, which has served us faithfully for 14 years.

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2019, 06:26:19 AM »

Furnace running... Check!

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor, you better check the boiler checker.
Pretty sure he's exhausted. Sounded like a long ass day for him yesterday. At least he got to enjoy a cigar at the end of it.
I think I will also be smoking the Fratello Navetta at the end of my work day.
I will just go humidiving when smoking time arrives.

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2019, 06:40:33 AM »

Furnace running... Check!

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor, you better check the boiler checker.
Pretty sure he's exhausted. Sounded like a long ass day for him yesterday. At least he got to enjoy a cigar at the end of it.
I think I will also be smoking the Fratello Navetta at the end of my work day.
I guess not. I forgot to grab one.

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2019, 06:41:44 AM »

Got a new grill this week. Weather looking to warm up this weekend, guess I gotta put that bad boy together and retire the old one, which has served us faithfully for 14 years.
That's not a fun project but at least you get a huge benefit at the end.

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2019, 06:42:16 AM »

Furnace running... Check!

Good morning, fellas.
Morning Mayor, you better check the boiler checker.
Pretty sure he's exhausted. Sounded like a long ass day for him yesterday. At least he got to enjoy a cigar at the end of it.
I think I will also be smoking the Fratello Navetta at the end of my work day.
I will just go humidiving when smoking time arrives.
I will be doing the same.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10