Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2019, 09:45:21 AM »

@Tony.
you been in Kansas lately?

Kansas City police say a delivery driver left a truck running to go grab some paperwork and that's when the suspect reportedly jumped-in and took off.

The suspect lead police on a chase for several hours.

Troopers used road-spikes to blow out the tires and stop the driver, who was arrested on scene.

No word on what type of cookie dough was in the truck.
That seems mean. And on a Thursday?

« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2019, 09:48:07 AM »

Meeting time. BBL

« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2019, 09:48:28 AM »

next Wednesday I am having nine teeth pulled and temporary partials fitted. meeting the traveling nurse for lunch to see if she'll stop in and check on me. the cleaning lady works as a nurse and will be checking on my needs also. not looking forward to next week.
Checking on your needs?  We know what your needs are....
they will be medical for a few days. sheesh.

« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2019, 09:49:04 AM »

Jewelry day yesterday!

https://www.tigernet.com/update/LOOK-Clemson-National-Championship-rings-32652
Cool!  Love that shot of Dabo, but what's that third ring?
One of course for National Champion, one for making the playoffs (so ND got one of those), and one for ACC Champion.
And he has two National Championships, so isn't that two of the three rings?
No, the mostly silver one is the playoffs ring, given to all four participants, the middle one is the ACC Champion and the one with two trophies is the 2018 Championship.  The 2016 ring looks like this:
So he is only wearing rings from the 2018 season. Got it.  Still think the playoff ring is BS; rings are for winners.

« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2019, 09:52:37 AM »

Jewelry day yesterday!

https://www.tigernet.com/update/LOOK-Clemson-National-Championship-rings-32652
Cool!  Love that shot of Dabo, but what's that third ring?
One of course for National Champion, one for making the playoffs (so ND got one of those), and one for ACC Champion.
And he has two National Championships, so isn't that two of the three rings?
No, the mostly silver one is the playoffs ring, given to all four participants, the middle one is the ACC Champion and the one with two trophies is the 2018 Championship.  The 2016 ring looks like this:
So he is only wearing rings from the 2018 season. Got it.  Still think the playoff ring is BS; rings are for winners.
Snowflake Participation Rings.

« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2019, 09:53:13 AM »

Jewelry day yesterday!

https://www.tigernet.com/update/LOOK-Clemson-National-Championship-rings-32652
Cool!  Love that shot of Dabo, but what's that third ring?
One of course for National Champion, one for making the playoffs (so ND got one of those), and one for ACC Champion.
And he has two National Championships, so isn't that two of the three rings?
No, the mostly silver one is the playoffs ring, given to all four participants, the middle one is the ACC Champion and the one with two trophies is the 2018 Championship.  The 2016 ring looks like this:
Can't find a good picture for 2018, but the 2016 set looks like this  (ACC Champion and National Championship rings are designed by the school, the "basic" silver ring is generic for playoffs every year):

« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2019, 09:54:31 AM »

@Tony.
you been in Kansas lately?

Kansas City police say a delivery driver left a truck running to go grab some paperwork and that's when the suspect reportedly jumped-in and took off.

The suspect lead police on a chase for several hours.

Troopers used road-spikes to blow out the tires and stop the driver, who was arrested on scene.

No word on what type of cookie dough was in the truck.
That seems mean. And on a Thursday?
Indeed, completely unprovoked attack.  Besides, cookie dough?  It's not like it was a Krispy Kreme delivery truck.

« Reply #67 on: April 04, 2019, 09:58:45 AM »

@Tony.
you been in Kansas lately?

Kansas City police say a delivery driver left a truck running to go grab some paperwork and that's when the suspect reportedly jumped-in and took off.

The suspect lead police on a chase for several hours.

Troopers used road-spikes to blow out the tires and stop the driver, who was arrested on scene.

No word on what type of cookie dough was in the truck.
That seems mean. And on a Thursday?
Indeed, completely unprovoked attack.  Besides, cookie dough?  It's not like it was a Krispy Kreme delivery truck.
EXACTLY!

« Reply #69 on: April 04, 2019, 10:08:43 AM »

« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2019, 10:10:52 AM »

@Tony.
you been in Kansas lately?

Kansas City police say a delivery driver left a truck running to go grab some paperwork and that's when the suspect reportedly jumped-in and took off.

The suspect lead police on a chase for several hours.

Troopers used road-spikes to blow out the tires and stop the driver, who was arrested on scene.

No word on what type of cookie dough was in the truck.
That seems mean. And on a Thursday?
Dean's a bit nervous about his upcoming medical work and nursing needs....a bit extra on edge and cranky I guess.

« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2019, 10:11:29 AM »

My cleaning ladies (clothed) are gone, time to head out for a cigar I believe.

« Reply #72 on: April 04, 2019, 10:16:45 AM »

@Tony.
you been in Kansas lately?

Kansas City police say a delivery driver left a truck running to go grab some paperwork and that's when the suspect reportedly jumped-in and took off.

The suspect lead police on a chase for several hours.

Troopers used road-spikes to blow out the tires and stop the driver, who was arrested on scene.

No word on what type of cookie dough was in the truck.
That seems mean. And on a Thursday?
what was I thinking?

« Reply #73 on: April 04, 2019, 10:19:26 AM »

@Tony.
you been in Kansas lately?

Kansas City police say a delivery driver left a truck running to go grab some paperwork and that's when the suspect reportedly jumped-in and took off.

The suspect lead police on a chase for several hours.

Troopers used road-spikes to blow out the tires and stop the driver, who was arrested on scene.

No word on what type of cookie dough was in the truck.
That seems mean. And on a Thursday?
Dean's a bit nervous about his upcoming medical work and nursing needs....a bit extra on edge and cranky I guess.
yes, my anxiety level is very elevated. I hate dental work. if it wasn't for my daughter's wedding I'd continue looking like a redneck crack head.

« Reply #74 on: April 04, 2019, 10:29:18 AM »

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/03/utah-mom-teens-lap-dances-party/
Just trying to be a good host....sheesh!
Nothing quite like having your mom give scantily clothed lap dances to your buddies.  Sheesh.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7