Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
4/4/2019
« on: April 04, 2019, 12:00:38 AM »

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2019, 05:18:15 AM »

Morning, has anyone checked the boilers?

“Happy Thursday! You’re only one day away from being two days away from doing the same work you’re doing today!”

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2019, 05:20:24 AM »

Clear and 46° now, 67° with sunshine for the afternoon.

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2019, 05:53:35 AM »

Morning, has anyone checked the boilers?

“Happy Thursday! You’re only one day away from being two days away from doing the same work you’re doing today!”
Good morning, SCDave. It appears the boiler has the day off. It's warm enough today that it didn't turn on.

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2019, 06:07:51 AM »

Morning, has anyone checked the boilers?

“Happy Thursday! You’re only one day away from being two days away from doing the same work you’re doing today!”
Good morning, SCDave. It appears the boiler has the day off. It's warm enough today that it didn't turn on.
Morning Mayor, if they don’t need boilers then they must need the cooler checker🤔

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2019, 06:11:25 AM »

Morning, has anyone checked the boilers?

“Happy Thursday! You’re only one day away from being two days away from doing the same work you’re doing today!”
Good morning, SCDave. It appears the boiler has the day off. It's warm enough today that it didn't turn on.
Supposed to be near 70 on Sunday, I'll take that.

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2019, 06:13:53 AM »

Morning, has anyone checked the boilers?

“Happy Thursday! You’re only one day away from being two days away from doing the same work you’re doing today!”
Good morning, SCDave. It appears the boiler has the day off. It's warm enough today that it didn't turn on.
Morning Mayor, if they don’t need boilers then they must need the cooler checker
I spoke too soon. It was nice on the walk home yesterday and I didn't here the furnace running but it's on. We got lots of wind and it brought the cold right back. The weekend is supposed to be nice.

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2019, 06:14:45 AM »

Morning, has anyone checked the boilers?

“Happy Thursday! You’re only one day away from being two days away from doing the same work you’re doing today!”
Good morning, SCDave. It appears the boiler has the day off. It's warm enough today that it didn't turn on.
Supposed to be near 70 on Sunday, I'll take that.
Good morning, OHDave. How's your flo?

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2019, 06:24:28 AM »

Morning, has anyone checked the boilers?

“Happy Thursday! You’re only one day away from being two days away from doing the same work you’re doing today!”
Good morning, SCDave. It appears the boiler has the day off. It's warm enough today that it didn't turn on.
Supposed to be near 70 on Sunday, I'll take that.
Good morning, OHDave. How's your flo?
No complaints here, except from my wife and kids.  :D

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2019, 06:28:38 AM »

Morning, has anyone checked the boilers?

“Happy Thursday! You’re only one day away from being two days away from doing the same work you’re doing today!”
Good morning, SCDave. It appears the boiler has the day off. It's warm enough today that it didn't turn on.
Supposed to be near 70 on Sunday, I'll take that.
Good morning, OHDave. How's your flo?
No complaints here, except from my wife and kids.  :D
Oof.

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2019, 06:31:17 AM »

Morning, has anyone checked the boilers?

“Happy Thursday! You’re only one day away from being two days away from doing the same work you’re doing today!”
Good morning, SCDave. It appears the boiler has the day off. It's warm enough today that it didn't turn on.
Supposed to be near 70 on Sunday, I'll take that.
Good morning, OHDave. How's your flo?
No complaints here, except from my wife and kids.  :D
Oof.
Hey, it's me against 4 women in the house, I'm lucky to just be alive at this point.

« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2019, 06:51:48 AM »

Morning, has anyone checked the boilers?

“Happy Thursday! You’re only one day away from being two days away from doing the same work you’re doing today!”
Good morning, SCDave. It appears the boiler has the day off. It's warm enough today that it didn't turn on.
Supposed to be near 70 on Sunday, I'll take that.
Good morning, OHDave. How's your flo?
No complaints here, except from my wife and kids.  :D
Oof.
Hey, it's me against 4 women in the house, I'm lucky to just be alive at this point.

I've got three of them here and I know it gets exponentially harder. Hang in there, brother.

Edit: I'd consider trading my 9 year old twin boys for another woman. They drive me up a wall.

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2019, 06:54:01 AM »

Morning, has anyone checked the boilers?

“Happy Thursday! You’re only one day away from being two days away from doing the same work you’re doing today!”
Good morning, SCDave. It appears the boiler has the day off. It's warm enough today that it didn't turn on.
Supposed to be near 70 on Sunday, I'll take that.
Good morning, OHDave. How's your flo?
No complaints here, except from my wife and kids.  :D
Oof.
Hey, it's me against 4 women in the house, I'm lucky to just be alive at this point.
Is that you Dean?

« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2019, 06:55:21 AM »

Morning, has anyone checked the boilers?

“Happy Thursday! You’re only one day away from being two days away from doing the same work you’re doing today!”
Good morning, SCDave. It appears the boiler has the day off. It's warm enough today that it didn't turn on.
Supposed to be near 70 on Sunday, I'll take that.
Good morning, OHDave. How's your flo?
No complaints here, except from my wife and kids.  :D
Oof.
Hey, it's me against 4 women in the house, I'm lucky to just be alive at this point.

I've got three of them here and I know it gets exponentially harder. Hang in there, brother.

Edit: I'd consider trading my 9 year old twin boys for another woman. They drive me up a wall.
Amen to that. Our middle one is trying every last scrap of patience we have right now, and then some. Has been for the last few months.

« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2019, 06:55:39 AM »

Morning, has anyone checked the boilers?

“Happy Thursday! You’re only one day away from being two days away from doing the same work you’re doing today!”
Good morning, SCDave. It appears the boiler has the day off. It's warm enough today that it didn't turn on.
Supposed to be near 70 on Sunday, I'll take that.
Good morning, OHDave. How's your flo?
No complaints here, except from my wife and kids.  :D
Oof.
Hey, it's me against 4 women in the house, I'm lucky to just be alive at this point.
Is that you Dean?
CNS, not hardly.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7