Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: April 04, 2019, 10:33:00 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2019, 10:38:44 AM »

https://dailycaller.com/2019/04/03/utah-mom-teens-lap-dances-party/
Just trying to be a good host....sheesh!
Nothing quite like having your mom give scantily clothed lap dances to your buddies.  Sheesh.
surely answers the question of what do I get for a gift, and beats having clowns or ponies.

« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2019, 10:39:23 AM »

« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2019, 10:48:24 AM »

I smoked this on my way home yesterday. Met the owner/tobacco farmer/blender/roller/rep during my trip to Famous a couple of weeks back. They are not your typical Dominican cigar. She was trying real hard to sell me a box but I bought one of each to sample instead. I like the couple I have smoked.

Amos de Santiago Triple Wrap is a product of Consuelo Gomez. It contains a core blend of Dominican tobaccos which is then adorned in a mix of candela, Connecticut, and corojo wrapper leafs to make a barber pole cigar.

« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2019, 11:03:30 AM »

I smoked this on my way home yesterday. Met the owner/tobacco farmer/blender/roller/rep during my trip to Famous a couple of weeks back. They are not your typical Dominican cigar. She was trying real hard to sell me a box but I bought one of each to sample instead. I like the couple I have smoked.

Amos de Santiago Triple Wrap is a product of Consuelo Gomez. It contains a core blend of Dominican tobaccos which is then adorned in a mix of candela, Connecticut, and corojo wrapper leafs to make a barber pole cigar.
Looks interesting. Gimmicky, but interesting.

« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2019, 11:10:10 AM »

little brown box being deluvered today. box of 50 PDR A. Flores Gran Reserva Half Corona from the page last week. substituting the EPC 2nds.

« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2019, 11:14:16 AM »

little brown box being deluvered today. box of 50 PDR A. Flores Gran Reserva Half Corona from the page last week. substituting the EPC 2nds.
Say it ain't so!

« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2019, 11:31:05 AM »

little brown box being deluvered today. box of 50 PDR A. Flores Gran Reserva Half Corona from the page last week. substituting the EPC 2nds.
Say it ain't so!
Wish he had warned us, I would have dumped my EPC stock.

« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2019, 11:42:52 AM »

little brown box being deluvered today. box of 50 PDR A. Flores Gran Reserva Half Corona from the page last week. substituting the EPC 2nds.
Say it ain't so!
I still have about 100. got a good deal on these.

« Reply #84 on: April 04, 2019, 12:17:06 PM »

heading to Home Depot for lunch.

« Reply #85 on: April 04, 2019, 01:09:33 PM »

I smoked this on my way home yesterday. Met the owner/tobacco farmer/blender/roller/rep during my trip to Famous a couple of weeks back. They are not your typical Dominican cigar. She was trying real hard to sell me a box but I bought one of each to sample instead. I like the couple I have smoked.

Amos de Santiago Triple Wrap is a product of Consuelo Gomez. It contains a core blend of Dominican tobaccos which is then adorned in a mix of candela, Connecticut, and corojo wrapper leafs to make a barber pole cigar.
Looks interesting. Gimmicky, but interesting.
The other one I had previously smoked is called, The John #2 (not a good name). It had a habano wrapper and is a much better cigar IMHFO. I would buy this one. Ranks high on the Bueso scale.

« Reply #86 on: April 04, 2019, 01:17:39 PM »

I smoked this on my way home yesterday. Met the owner/tobacco farmer/blender/roller/rep during my trip to Famous a couple of weeks back. They are not your typical Dominican cigar. She was trying real hard to sell me a box but I bought one of each to sample instead. I like the couple I have smoked.

Amos de Santiago Triple Wrap is a product of Consuelo Gomez. It contains a core blend of Dominican tobaccos which is then adorned in a mix of candela, Connecticut, and corojo wrapper leafs to make a barber pole cigar.
Looks interesting. Gimmicky, but interesting.
The other one I had previously smoked is called, The John #2 (not a good name). It had a habano wrapper and is a much better cigar IMHFO. I would buy this one. Ranks high on the Bueso scale.

High praise, indeed!

« Reply #87 on: April 04, 2019, 02:00:21 PM »

Later, HazzuhDave.

« Reply #88 on: April 04, 2019, 02:11:43 PM »

« Reply #89 on: April 04, 2019, 03:57:20 PM »

Hazzuh lull. No smoke for me today. Have to get home quickly for a school play.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7