Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2019, 08:50:43 AM »

. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
36?!? How old is the lady's daughter?

« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2019, 08:51:22 AM »

. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
Make something up. That's what people do on the internet these days

« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2019, 08:53:00 AM »

So Tony you liked the Alpha dawg. Have you had the newly reblended Espinosa habano or especial?

« Reply #48 on: April 03, 2019, 08:55:50 AM »

. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
36?!? How old is the lady's daughter?
that is the lady's daughter, my cleaning lady.

« Reply #49 on: April 03, 2019, 08:57:45 AM »

. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
Make something up. That's what people do on the internet these days
ha, my reality is better than most peoples fantasies.

« Reply #50 on: April 03, 2019, 09:00:48 AM »

. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
Make something up. That's what people do on the internet these days
ha, my reality is better than most peoples fantasies.
I love my family, my life, it's just my job that pays the bills is a constant rollercoaster.

« Reply #51 on: April 03, 2019, 09:04:05 AM »

. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
36?!? How old is the lady's daughter?
that is the lady's daughter, my cleaning lady.
I think I may have to throw out my current flow chart and start over.

« Reply #52 on: April 03, 2019, 09:11:50 AM »

. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
36?!? How old is the lady's daughter?
that is the lady's daughter, my cleaning lady.
I think I may have to throw out my current flow chart and start over.
latest update:
rich lady moved to Spain.
no more Water Department.
lady is done. (cleaning lady's mom).
Puerto Rican lady is in.
cripple model is in.
neighbor lady is occassional.
traveling nurse is interested but likes her booze too to suit me.

« Reply #53 on: April 03, 2019, 09:14:08 AM »

...... and Doris Day is a NFW.

« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2019, 09:16:59 AM »

. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
36?!? How old is the lady's daughter?
that is the lady's daughter, my cleaning lady.
I think I may have to throw out my current flow chart and start over.
latest update:
rich lady moved to Spain.
no more Water Department.
lady is done. (cleaning lady's mom).
Puerto Rican lady is in.
cripple model is in.
neighbor lady is occassional.
traveling nurse is interested but likes her booze too to suit me.
So, just so I'm clear, the lady's daughter, who is far too young for you since she's a baby, cleans your house, usually without clothes, spent several nude hours in the hot tub with you?

« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2019, 09:17:38 AM »

. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
36?!? How old is the lady's daughter?
that is the lady's daughter, my cleaning lady.
I think I may have to throw out my current flow chart and start over.
latest update:
rich lady moved to Spain.
no more Water Department.
lady is done. (cleaning lady's mom).
Puerto Rican lady is in.
cripple model is in.
neighbor lady is occassional.
traveling nurse is interested but likes her booze too to suit me.
The Cliff's Notes version of Dean's love life.

« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2019, 09:19:30 AM »

. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
Make something up. That's what people do on the internet these days
ha, my reality is better than most peoples fantasies.

« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2019, 09:20:21 AM »

. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
Make something up. That's what people do on the internet these days
ha, my reality is better than most peoples fantasies.
At least this particular part of your reality.

« Reply #58 on: April 03, 2019, 09:21:05 AM »

So Tony you liked the Alpha dawg. Have you had the newly reblended Espinosa habano or especial?
I have not. I was considering the Crema today but not sure I'll get the chance. Especially since the one I have is a churchill. Maybe I'll look for a shorter smoke.

« Reply #59 on: April 03, 2019, 09:22:05 AM »

. .. and no pictures of bobbing apples?
no.
she just turned 36, is slim bordering on skinny, has very small breasts, and clean shaven.
enough?
36?!? How old is the lady's daughter?
that is the lady's daughter, my cleaning lady.
I think I may have to throw out my current flow chart and start over.
latest update:
rich lady moved to Spain.
no more Water Department.
lady is done. (cleaning lady's mom).
Puerto Rican lady is in.
cripple model is in.
neighbor lady is occassional.
traveling nurse is interested but likes her booze too to suit me.
So, just so I'm clear, the lady's daughter, who is far too young for you since she's a baby, cleans your house, usually without clothes, spent several nude hours in the hot tub with you?
the 'women' down here seem to be much less inhibited than up north. could be weather related.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8