Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: April 03, 2019, 03:42:47 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping

« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2019, 03:43:58 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
$$$$$$$$

« Reply #107 on: April 03, 2019, 03:45:13 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Sounds like fun. Good luck.

« Reply #108 on: April 03, 2019, 04:00:18 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
$$$$$$$$
The wiring was roughed in with the build, so it's components and install. Not going crazy with it, can't put my cheapy cheapo rep at risk.

« Reply #109 on: April 03, 2019, 04:01:41 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Sounds like fun. Good luck.
I want everything adjustable from a phone app. We'll see.

« Reply #110 on: April 03, 2019, 04:04:28 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Sounds like fun. Good luck.
I want everything adjustable from a phone app. We'll see.
More $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

« Reply #111 on: April 03, 2019, 04:14:31 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Sounds like fun. Good luck.
I want everything adjustable from a phone app. We'll see.
More $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Aw come on, you can flush your toilet from a phone app these days.

« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2019, 05:33:41 PM »

great day indeed. started with 2 cili dogs and fries, did a bit of chipping and couldn't hit the ball all day other than chipping, putting, and a 170 yard approach shot 6" from the flag with a #5 wood. good thing we were playing Best Ball. windy as all hell but a great day.

« Reply #113 on: April 03, 2019, 05:41:24 PM »

Robert Kraft’s lawyers rip ‘fake bomb threat’ used to install hidden spa cameras

« Reply #114 on: April 03, 2019, 06:00:10 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Sounds like fun. Good luck.
I want everything adjustable from a phone app. We'll see.
Looked at Sonos?

« Reply #115 on: April 03, 2019, 08:55:59 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Sounds like fun. Good luck.
I want everything adjustable from a phone app. We'll see.
Looked at Sonos?
No, but I will.  It may be hard to compete with the wired system proposed for full function.

« Reply #116 on: April 03, 2019, 09:27:01 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Sounds like fun. Good luck.
I want everything adjustable from a phone app. We'll see.
Looked at Sonos?
No, but I will.  It may be hard to compete with the wired system proposed for full function.
I've been to several friends' houses with sonos and not a single complaint.

« Reply #117 on: April 03, 2019, 10:28:48 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Sounds like fun. Good luck.
I want everything adjustable from a phone app. We'll see.
Looked at Sonos?
No, but I will.  It may be hard to compete with the wired system proposed for full function.
I've been to several friends' houses with sonos and not a single complaint.
Except maybe the cost.
You can use your regular "wired" speakers with the unit by linking them with a Sonos Connect component.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]