Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: 4/3/2019  (Read 698 times)

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 4/3/2019
« Reply #105 on: April 03, 2019, 03:42:47 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 4/3/2019
« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2019, 03:43:58 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
$$$$$$$$
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 4/3/2019
« Reply #107 on: April 03, 2019, 03:45:13 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Sounds like fun. Good luck.
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 4/3/2019
« Reply #108 on: April 03, 2019, 04:00:18 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
$$$$$$$$
The wiring was roughed in with the build, so it's components and install. Not going crazy with it, can't put my cheapy cheapo rep at risk.
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 4/3/2019
« Reply #109 on: April 03, 2019, 04:01:41 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Sounds like fun. Good luck.
I want everything adjustable from a phone app. We'll see.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 4/3/2019
« Reply #110 on: April 03, 2019, 04:04:28 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Sounds like fun. Good luck.
I want everything adjustable from a phone app. We'll see.
More $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 4/3/2019
« Reply #111 on: April 03, 2019, 04:14:31 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Sounds like fun. Good luck.
I want everything adjustable from a phone app. We'll see.
More $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Aw come on, you can flush your toilet from a phone app these days.
Logged

FloridaDean

  • Fondling Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • nothing better than naked women.
Re: 4/3/2019
« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2019, 05:33:41 PM »

great day indeed. started with 2 cili dogs and fries, did a bit of chipping and couldn't hit the ball all day other than chipping, putting, and a 170 yard approach shot 6" from the flag with a #5 wood. good thing we were playing Best Ball. windy as all hell but a great day.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 4/3/2019
« Reply #113 on: April 03, 2019, 05:41:24 PM »

Robert Kraft’s lawyers rip ‘fake bomb threat’ used to install hidden spa cameras

Logged

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Little Friday
Re: 4/3/2019
« Reply #114 on: April 03, 2019, 06:00:10 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Sounds like fun. Good luck.
I want everything adjustable from a phone app. We'll see.
Looked at Sonos?
Logged

Threebean

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • 'Murica!
Re: 4/3/2019
« Reply #115 on: April 03, 2019, 08:55:59 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Sounds like fun. Good luck.
I want everything adjustable from a phone app. We'll see.
Looked at Sonos?
No, but I will.  It may be hard to compete with the wired system proposed for full function.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 4/3/2019
« Reply #116 on: April 03, 2019, 09:27:01 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Sounds like fun. Good luck.
I want everything adjustable from a phone app. We'll see.
Looked at Sonos?
No, but I will.  It may be hard to compete with the wired system proposed for full function.
I've been to several friends' houses with sonos and not a single complaint.
Logged

Travellin Dave

  • Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Little Friday
Re: 4/3/2019
« Reply #117 on: April 03, 2019, 10:28:48 PM »

Afternoon Dave, Mayor, and NoWaterDeptDean.  Back from running around.  Coffee sans cigar for me.
Me neither but I've got my eye on something.
Not me, gonna hazzuh early and hit the TV/Audio place with the warden to work out details of the new house AV system. This I won't mind, way better than furniture shopping
Sounds like fun. Good luck.
I want everything adjustable from a phone app. We'll see.
Looked at Sonos?
No, but I will.  It may be hard to compete with the wired system proposed for full function.
I've been to several friends' houses with sonos and not a single complaint.
Except maybe the cost.
You can use your regular "wired" speakers with the unit by linking them with a Sonos Connect component.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]