Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Morning Chip.
we lost but the game was much closer than I thought it would be.
Good game they just blew up in the last 2-1/2 minutes of regular play then the 60 minute great defense fell apart in the overtime.  I certainly enjoyed another smash mouth SEC Death Valley game though even though.

Breaking Global Warming Forecast from the Weather Channel:   It is going to be freezing cold with moderate snow from North Dakota through Minnesota this week.   :)

Breaking Global Warming Forecast from the Weather Channel:   It is going to be freezing cold with moderate snow from North Dakota through Minnesota this week.   :)
Maybe we need to send a rescue party out for yellowstar.

Morning Chip and Dave.

Morning Chip.
we lost but the game was much closer than I thought it would be.
Good game they just blew up in the last 2-1/2 minutes of regular play then the 60 minute great defense fell apart in the overtime.  I certainly enjoyed another smash mouth SEC Death Valley game though even though.
Yea, tough one for sure.  Nice to see A&M come around after their swoon.

Breaking Global Warming Forecast from the Weather Channel:   It is going to be freezing cold with moderate snow from North Dakota through Minnesota this week.   :)
Wonder how the parade of Polar Vortexes will be this year.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning Chip and Dave.
Good morning Dave.

Morning Chip and Dave.
Good Sunday Morning to ya Dave.

Morning Chip.
we lost but the game was much closer than I thought it would be.
Good game they just blew up in the last 2-1/2 minutes of regular play then the 60 minute great defense fell apart in the overtime.  I certainly enjoyed another smash mouth SEC Death Valley game though even though.
Yea, tough one for sure.  Nice to see A&M come around after their swoon.
That was an interesting show but SEC West beating SEC West is killing the SEC West Nationally.

Breaking Global Warming Forecast from the Weather Channel:   It is going to be freezing cold with moderate snow from North Dakota through Minnesota this week.   :)
Wonder how the parade of Polar Vortexes will be this year.
Might be regular and cold based on the global warming channel.

Good morning, men.  I fell down a Google rabbit hole looking up widespread blackouts thanks to one of Chip's posts.  Haha.  Plus let's not forget to wish Nick Lachey a happy birthday.  :)
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Good morning, men.  I fell down a Google rabbit hole looking up widespread blackouts thanks to one of Chip's posts.  Haha.  Plus let's not forget to wish Nick Lachey a happy birthday.  :)
Sorry, I don't know him or his band.

Good morning, men.  I fell down a Google rabbit hole looking up widespread blackouts thanks to one of Chip's posts.  Haha.  Plus let's not forget to wish Nick Lachey a happy birthday.  :)
Sorry, I don't know him or his band.
I don't either but years ago he and his ex-wife, Jessica Simpson, had a train wreck of a reality show.  Amazing how dumb folks become "successful".

Morning Tony.

Good morning, men.  I fell down a Google rabbit hole looking up widespread blackouts thanks to one of Chip's posts.  Haha.  Plus let's not forget to wish Nick Lachey a happy birthday.  :)
Sorry, I don't know him or his band.
Nor do you likely want to either.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8