CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: 11/9/2014  (Read 13270 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 11/9/2014
« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2014, 06:18:24 PM »

What's KC doing here on a Sunday?  Bad weather in your neck of the woods?

Huge front been moving over S FL all day, into tonight and tomorrow.  Been raining all day.
Sorry to hear it.  I just came back a little while ago from a 5th/6th grade football game.  Also had to work the concessions for the previous game (3rd/4th grades).  Weather was perfect.  Probably too cool for you but I was more then happy with just a sweatshirt on.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2014, 08:32:01 PM »

Texas Dave won't be bragging on the weather by mid-week.  Looks to be colder there than NJ.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2014, 08:43:27 PM »

San Cristobal Revilation selected, excellent cigar. Just water at the present time I spen way too much time at the Jester King Brewery yesterday but they had one hell of a little band playing and I could not leave.  Whooo had to ask goggle where I lived to get home.  The place is way out in the country.
Sounds like fun....  I keep trying to get my wife to go out, but she's always too tired from the night job.  I've often thought about just going out by myself..., but watching a movie at home and smoking a cigar always seems to win out..
We rarely go out at night we go check out all kinds of places to eat and drink on day trips and there are literally thousands of places to check out around here, including some pretty good breweries. I hate going to movies so that almost never occurs.
There sure are Mr. Growler!
You need to find your way back down here.
Some different job responsibilities for next year.  That may be in the cards.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2014, 09:33:12 PM »

Texas Dave won't be bragging on the weather by mid-week.  Looks to be colder there than NJ.
I thought I heard it was gonna get nasty here too.  But then again, I never trust what those meteorologists say.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #109 on: November 09, 2014, 10:25:12 PM »

I thought I heard it was gonna get nasty here too.  But then again, I never trust what those meteorologists say.
Yea, by the end of the week.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]