Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2019, 02:38:46 PM »

I've picked out an Espinosa Alpha Dawg corona gorda for the commute/walk homeward. Picked it up at Famous when I was there.

« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2019, 03:12:34 PM »

I've picked out an Espinosa Alpha Dawg corona gorda for the commute/walk homeward. Picked it up at Famous when I was there.
I'm curious of your thoughts about that one

« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2019, 03:17:33 PM »

I've picked out an Espinosa Alpha Dawg corona gorda for the commute/walk homeward. Picked it up at Famous when I was there.
I'm curious of your thoughts about that one
I will be sure to post them. Looking to make an early exit (hazzuh).

« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2019, 03:36:24 PM »

Afternoon coffee with a Micallef Nicaragua.

« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2019, 03:38:21 PM »

Hazzuh!
Later, Dave. Keep the fapping to a minimum, wouldya?
Don't tell me how to live my life.

« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2019, 03:39:04 PM »

I've picked out an Espinosa Alpha Dawg corona gorda for the commute/walk homeward. Picked it up at Famous when I was there.
I'm curious of your thoughts about that one
I will be sure to post them. Looking to make an early exit (hazzuh).
Make sure you do the same on May 3rd, then drive your ass out to Stroudsburg.

« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2019, 03:39:16 PM »

Afternoon coffee with a Micallef Nicaragua.
I have one of those. I bought about 6 different Micallefs. Only smoked the connie so far. I liked it.

« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2019, 03:40:40 PM »

https://wtfflorida.com/tag/perverts/
I never made it to the BRYs to see if you were on there. Got sidetracked because I have to go look up "jills off" and "fapping".
Should always keep the Urban Dictionary handy.   Must be a British prepared list.

« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2019, 03:41:06 PM »

I've picked out an Espinosa Alpha Dawg corona gorda for the commute/walk homeward. Picked it up at Famous when I was there.
I'm curious of your thoughts about that one
I will be sure to post them. Looking to make an early exit (hazzuh).
Make sure you do the same on May 3rd, then drive your ass out to Stroudsburg.
That's not a bad idea. Maybe I'll cut out early and come Friday afternoon instead of Saturday. Hmmmm. Let me think about that one.

« Reply #84 on: April 02, 2019, 03:42:22 PM »

Afternoon coffee with a Micallef Nicaragua.
I have one of those. I bought about 6 different Micallefs. Only smoked the connie so far. I liked it.
Yea, I picked up an 8 Micallef sampler a few weeks back. All so far have been very pleasant.

« Reply #85 on: April 02, 2019, 03:48:19 PM »

I've picked out an Espinosa Alpha Dawg corona gorda for the commute/walk homeward. Picked it up at Famous when I was there.
I'm curious of your thoughts about that one
I will be sure to post them. Looking to make an early exit (hazzuh).
Make sure you do the same on May 3rd, then drive your ass out to Stroudsburg.
That's not a bad idea. Maybe I'll cut out early and come Friday afternoon instead of Saturday. Hmmmm. Let me think about that one.
Plenty of time left to generate some excuses. ;)

« Reply #86 on: April 02, 2019, 03:52:26 PM »

I've picked out an Espinosa Alpha Dawg corona gorda for the commute/walk homeward. Picked it up at Famous when I was there.
I'm curious of your thoughts about that one
I will be sure to post them. Looking to make an early exit (hazzuh).
Make sure you do the same on May 3rd, then drive your ass out to Stroudsburg.
That's not a bad idea. Maybe I'll cut out early and come Friday afternoon instead of Saturday. Hmmmm. Let me think about that one.
Plenty of time left to generate some excuses. ;)
GFY. But only because it's Tuesday.

« Reply #87 on: April 02, 2019, 04:16:49 PM »

I've picked out an Espinosa Alpha Dawg corona gorda for the commute/walk homeward. Picked it up at Famous when I was there.
I'm curious of your thoughts about that one
I will be sure to post them. Looking to make an early exit (hazzuh).
Make sure you do the same on May 3rd, then drive your ass out to Stroudsburg.
That's not a bad idea. Maybe I'll cut out early and come Friday afternoon instead of Saturday. Hmmmm. Let me think about that one.
Plenty of time left to generate some excuses. ;)
GFY. But only because it's Tuesday.
;D ;D ;D

« Reply #88 on: April 02, 2019, 06:58:23 PM »

I've picked out an Espinosa Alpha Dawg corona gorda for the commute/walk homeward. Picked it up at Famous when I was there.
Nice smoke. Lots of body. A bit peppery. It had classic cedar and corojo notes. (Not sure if that leaf is used in this cigar but that's what it tasted like.) Very good construction too.

« Reply #89 on: April 02, 2019, 07:04:37 PM »

I've picked out an Espinosa Alpha Dawg corona gorda for the commute/walk homeward. Picked it up at Famous when I was there.
Nice smoke. Lots of body. A bit peppery. It had classic cedar and corojo notes. (Not sure if that leaf is used in this cigar but that's what it tasted like.) Very good construction too.

The wrapper is Habano Rosado Oscuro. No corojo from what I'm able to find. Two different sites described it as deep, dark and complex smoke brimming with notes of earth, spice, coffee, and cocoa bean. I'm not sure I got those particular notes but I agree that it was complex.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7