Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2019, 09:00:02 AM »

Welcome to Monday Mr Bean and Fish

« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2019, 09:05:13 AM »

No rapper birthdays, but Mr. Bean does have a rapper funeral to plan for.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/rapper-nipsey-hussle-killed-in-south-la-shooting-2-others-wounded/ar-BBVsVYH?li=BBnbfcL&OCID=ansmsnnews11
I saw that yesterday and almost posted about it. I was trying to get us to page 6.

Edit: I did post about it. Last one on page 5.

« Reply #47 on: April 01, 2019, 09:05:54 AM »

@LTG: Did you get cultured? I thought of you while at the Whitney Museum on Saturday evening. Their Warhol exhibit was coming to a close this weekend. I knew about the Campbell Soup cans. But I wasn't familiar with this one...

A sort of self portrait?
Lol, we should all be so lucky.

Yes, we did end up at the art museum. Also a large Warhol there, of Marilyn Monroe.

« Reply #48 on: April 01, 2019, 09:06:01 AM »

No rapper birthdays, but Mr. Bean does have a rapper funeral to plan for.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/rapper-nipsey-hussle-killed-in-south-la-shooting-2-others-wounded/ar-BBVsVYH?li=BBnbfcL&OCID=ansmsnnews11
I saw that yesterday and almost posted about it. I was trying to get us to page 6.
We'll try for that today instead.

« Reply #49 on: April 01, 2019, 09:18:28 AM »

@LTG: Did you get cultured? I thought of you while at the Whitney Museum on Saturday evening. Their Warhol exhibit was coming to a close this weekend. I knew about the Campbell Soup cans. But I wasn't familiar with this one...

A sort of self portrait?
Lol, we should all be so lucky.

Yes, we did end up at the art museum. Also a large Warhol there, of Marilyn Monroe.

My phone pretty much died after that photo. I couldn't really blame it. I managed to get these two in just before.

« Reply #50 on: April 01, 2019, 09:21:40 AM »

@LTG: Did you get cultured? I thought of you while at the Whitney Museum on Saturday evening. Their Warhol exhibit was coming to a close this weekend. I knew about the Campbell Soup cans. But I wasn't familiar with this one...

A sort of self portrait?
Lol, we should all be so lucky.

Yes, we did end up at the art museum. Also a large Warhol there, of Marilyn Monroe.

My phone pretty much died after that photo. I couldn't really blame it. I managed to get these two in just before.

Very cool. There was an exhibit at the Natural History Museum here recently, where we have a membership. It was animals that were endangered at the time.

https://revolverwarholgallery.com/andys-ark-warhols-endangered-species/

« Reply #51 on: April 01, 2019, 09:51:31 AM »

No rapper birthdays, but Mr. Bean does have a rapper funeral to plan for.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/rapper-nipsey-hussle-killed-in-south-la-shooting-2-others-wounded/ar-BBVsVYH?li=BBnbfcL&OCID=ansmsnnews11
I saw that yesterday and almost posted about it. I was trying to get us to page 6.

Edit: I did post about it. Last one on page 5.
I'm tempted to pull the trigger on that one.

« Reply #52 on: April 01, 2019, 09:54:32 AM »

Tony, try the Fratello Novettas yet?

« Reply #53 on: April 01, 2019, 10:16:15 AM »

No rapper birthdays, but Mr. Bean does have a rapper funeral to plan for.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/rapper-nipsey-hussle-killed-in-south-la-shooting-2-others-wounded/ar-BBVsVYH?li=BBnbfcL&OCID=ansmsnnews11
I saw that yesterday and almost posted about it. I was trying to get us to page 6.

Edit: I did post about it. Last one on page 5.
I'm tempted to pull the trigger on that one.
That was either an incredible pun or a reply to the wrong post.

« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2019, 10:28:30 AM »

No rapper birthdays, but Mr. Bean does have a rapper funeral to plan for.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/rapper-nipsey-hussle-killed-in-south-la-shooting-2-others-wounded/ar-BBVsVYH?li=BBnbfcL&OCID=ansmsnnews11
I saw that yesterday and almost posted about it. I was trying to get us to page 6.

Edit: I did post about it. Last one on page 5.
I'm tempted to pull the trigger on that one.
Poor choice of words. Just sayin'.

« Reply #55 on: April 01, 2019, 10:29:31 AM »

Tony, try the Fratello Novettas yet?
Not yet. Really had no chance. Thought about bringing one with me today but again, I know that I won't have a chance.

« Reply #56 on: April 01, 2019, 10:32:51 AM »

No rapper birthdays, but Mr. Bean does have a rapper funeral to plan for.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/rapper-nipsey-hussle-killed-in-south-la-shooting-2-others-wounded/ar-BBVsVYH?li=BBnbfcL&OCID=ansmsnnews11
I saw that yesterday and almost posted about it. I was trying to get us to page 6.

Edit: I did post about it. Last one on page 5.
I'm tempted to pull the trigger on that one.
Poor choice of words. Just sayin'.
Only around you peeps

« Reply #57 on: April 01, 2019, 10:34:19 AM »

No rapper birthdays, but Mr. Bean does have a rapper funeral to plan for.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/rapper-nipsey-hussle-killed-in-south-la-shooting-2-others-wounded/ar-BBVsVYH?li=BBnbfcL&OCID=ansmsnnews11
I saw that yesterday and almost posted about it. I was trying to get us to page 6.

Edit: I did post about it. Last one on page 5.
I'm tempted to pull the trigger on that one.
Poor choice of words. Just sayin'.
Only around you peeps
I thought that was the link to the perdomo!!!!! Jesus!!!

« Reply #58 on: April 01, 2019, 10:34:57 AM »

See what happens when you work and banter.

« Reply #59 on: April 01, 2019, 10:35:26 AM »

No rapper birthdays, but Mr. Bean does have a rapper funeral to plan for.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/rapper-nipsey-hussle-killed-in-south-la-shooting-2-others-wounded/ar-BBVsVYH?li=BBnbfcL&OCID=ansmsnnews11
I saw that yesterday and almost posted about it. I was trying to get us to page 6.

Edit: I did post about it. Last one on page 5.
I'm tempted to pull the trigger on that one.
Poor choice of words. Just sayin'.
Only around you peeps
I thought that was the link to the perdomo!!!!! Jesus!!!
LALTS
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7