Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

Morning LSU & Golf.
Good morning Dave and Native.
How are you on your day off?  Big game in town tonight!
No plans at all today so a nice lazy day at home. What's on your agenda for the day?
About the same plan here for the day.  Not much exciting football on until tonight, too many homecoming games.
I don't know about that....you have Baylor and Oklahoma at 12:00 (unless you're watching Rice and UTSA), then Notre Dame and Arizona State at 3:30 before the match-up in Death Valley Jr. (or MSU and Ohio State)

Morning Dad & Dave.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Morning LSU & Golf.
Good morning Dave and Native.
How are you on your day off?  Big game in town tonight!
No plans at all today so a nice lazy day at home. What's on your agenda for the day?
About the same plan here for the day.  Not much exciting football on until tonight, too many homecoming games.
I don't know about that....you have Baylor and Oklahoma at 12:00 (unless you're watching Rice and UTSA), then Notre Dame and Arizona State at 3:30 before the match-up in Death Valley Jr.
I only find true excitement in SEC games for the most part, most others are just something to watch.  But I do have both LA Tech-UAB and the Rice-UTSA on the radar at 11 as those two have significant C-USA consequences and LA Tech is an alma mater.

Morning LSU & Golf.
Good morning Dave and Native.
How are you on your day off?  Big game in town tonight!
No plans at all today so a nice lazy day at home. What's on your agenda for the day?
About the same plan here for the day.  Not much exciting football on until tonight, too many homecoming games.
I don't know about that....you have Baylor and Oklahoma at 12:00 (unless you're watching Rice and UTSA), then Notre Dame and Arizona State at 3:30 before the match-up in Death Valley Jr. (or MSU and Ohio State)
As to Notre Dame, AZ St, MSU and Ohio I could not care less about any of them.

Full day's opportunity for snagging some Vagina Farms!  Only 3000 boxes made, I'm surprised they're still around.  In truth, they're not bad at all.
They suffer mostly from a stupid name.
Logged

dwgbryant

a quick good morning from my dates back yard on the river. 46° and I'll be going back in soon to get warm. coffee and a BrickHouse going. I spent 6 hours yesterday afternoon with the ink gun, and got a lot of 'attention' from my date. we have a dinner to attend late afternoon and I still have to go home, put together a salad and iron some dressy clothes.

a quick good morning from my dates back yard on the river. 46° and I'll be going back in soon to get warm. coffee and a BrickHouse going. I spent 6 hours yesterday afternoon with the ink gun, and got a lot of 'attention' from my date. we have a dinner to attend late afternoon and I still have to go home, put together a salad and iron some dressy clothes.
Hopefully she was careful of your new "tender" spots!

Full day's opportunity for snagging some Vagina Farms!  Only 3000 boxes made, I'm surprised they're still around.  In truth, they're not bad at all.
They suffer mostly from a stupid name.
True, one that I take true sophomoric pleasure in repeating.

Morning LSU & Golf.
Good morning Dave and Native.
How are you on your day off?  Big game in town tonight!
No plans at all today so a nice lazy day at home. What's on your agenda for the day?
About the same plan here for the day.  Not much exciting football on until tonight, too many homecoming games.
I don't know about that....you have Baylor and Oklahoma at 12:00 (unless you're watching Rice and UTSA), then Notre Dame and Arizona State at 3:30 before the match-up in Death Valley Jr. (or MSU and Ohio State)
As to Notre Dame, AZ St, MSU and Ohio I could not care less about any of them.
I'm rooting against ND almost as much as I am against the Coots at Florida.

Morning LSU & Golf.
Good morning Dave and Native.
How are you on your day off?  Big game in town tonight!
No plans at all today so a nice lazy day at home. What's on your agenda for the day?
About the same plan here for the day.  Not much exciting football on until tonight, too many homecoming games.
I don't know about that....you have Baylor and Oklahoma at 12:00 (unless you're watching Rice and UTSA), then Notre Dame and Arizona State at 3:30 before the match-up in Death Valley Jr. (or MSU and Ohio State)
As to Notre Dame, AZ St, MSU and Ohio I could not care less about any of them.
I'm rooting against ND almost as much as I am against the Coots at Florida.
Oh I am always against Notre Dame, SC, MI, MI State, anybody from the Pacific Coast and Ohio State just don't care about watching them unless playing an SEC Team.
Logged

dwgbryant

time to jump in a hot shower. enjoy your Saturday guys.

Think I will cook some breakfast.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Think I will cook some breakfast.
I'll have to grab a quick breakfast sandwich at Hardee's....

Good morning, fellas.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9