Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2019, 06:19:13 AM »

Good morning Rick, Dean, SCDave, and OHDave.

Still cold here too. Just in case it needs to be said out loud, I'M READY FOR SPRING!

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2019, 06:22:10 AM »

Good morning any deals out there? I should have pulled the trigger on the undercrown Maduro over the weekend but hopefully something shows up
I feel like today's 2fer at CI is one of the worst deals we've seen in a while.
I feel like I've seen worse. Why?

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2019, 06:24:40 AM »

Good morning Rick, Dean, SCDave, and OHDave.

Still cold here too. Just in case it needs to be said out loud, I'M READY FOR SPRING!
morning Tony. 55° here going into the 70's. I'm ready for summer.

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2019, 06:25:23 AM »

Good morning any deals out there? I should have pulled the trigger on the undercrown Maduro over the weekend but hopefully something shows up
I feel like today's 2fer at CI is one of the worst deals we've seen in a while.
I feel like I've seen worse. Why?
Never mind. I see now that their regular price is $2 apiece. So why would they jack it up for the daily deal? To catch the stupid folks?

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2019, 06:30:02 AM »

Good morning any deals out there? I should have pulled the trigger on the undercrown Maduro over the weekend but hopefully something shows up
I think you are going to have to accept the unfortunate concept of “redefining a deal”.

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2019, 06:30:16 AM »

Good morning any deals out there? I should have pulled the trigger on the undercrown Maduro over the weekend but hopefully something shows up
I feel like today's 2fer at CI is one of the worst deals we've seen in a while.
I'm confused as to which vitola they're trying to rip you off with also? It says no.1 in the title and no.2 in the details. Either way, I wasn't planning on pulling the trigger.

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2019, 06:31:39 AM »

Good morning any deals out there? I should have pulled the trigger on the undercrown Maduro over the weekend but hopefully something shows up
I feel like today's 2fer at CI is one of the worst deals we've seen in a while.
I feel like I've seen worse. Why?
Never mind. I see now that their regular price is $2 apiece. So why would they jack it up for the daily deal? To catch the stupid folks?
Or maybe just to confirm their continued incompetence.

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2019, 06:34:59 AM »

Good morning any deals out there? I should have pulled the trigger on the undercrown Maduro over the weekend but hopefully something shows up
I feel like today's 2fer at CI is one of the worst deals we've seen in a while.
I feel like I've seen worse. Why?
Never mind. I see now that their regular price is $2 apiece. So why would they jack it up for the daily deal? To catch the stupid folks?
Lol, gotta be.

« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2019, 06:44:24 AM »

Good morning any deals out there? I should have pulled the trigger on the undercrown Maduro over the weekend but hopefully something shows up
I think you are going to have to accept the unfortunate concept of “redefining a deal”.
Yeah but I can still hold out hope.

« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2019, 06:47:05 AM »

Good morning any deals out there? I should have pulled the trigger on the undercrown Maduro over the weekend but hopefully something shows up
I think you are going to have to accept the unfortunate concept of “redefining a deal”.
Yeah but I can still hold out hope.
I have finally thrown in the towel, only expecting maybe 2 or 3 truly great deals per year.

« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2019, 06:47:55 AM »

Good morning any deals out there? I should have pulled the trigger on the undercrown Maduro over the weekend but hopefully something shows up
I think you are going to have to accept the unfortunate concept of “redefining a deal”.
Yeah but I can still hold out hope.
Ever the optimist, I like it.

« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2019, 07:02:57 AM »

Good morning TwoDaves, BoilerRick, NoDealMayor, and CompanyComingDean. Up to 70 and sunny today, might have to slip out for an hour or so.

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2019, 07:04:52 AM »

NJSCDave's Breakfast in Portugual's at door #1 today. 13% off is a non-starter, though.

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2019, 07:05:49 AM »

Good morning TwoDaves, BoilerRick, NoDealMayor, and CompanyComingDean. Up to 70 and sunny today, might have to slip out for an hour or so.
Wouldn’t it be better to “slip it in”?   ;D

Morning Bean

« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2019, 07:07:30 AM »

Good morning TwoDaves, BoilerRick, NoDealMayor, and CompanyComingDean. Up to 70 and sunny today, might have to slip out for an hour or so.
Wouldn’t it be better to “slip it in”?   ;D

Morning Bean
Then I would have to change it to "a minute or so".
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9