Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

  • Administrator
3/19/2019
« on: March 19, 2019, 12:00:41 AM »

It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 05:28:00 AM »

Good morning any deals out there? I should have pulled the trigger on the undercrown Maduro over the weekend but hopefully something shows up

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2019, 05:30:29 AM »

good morning Rick.

« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2019, 05:32:09 AM »

thanks Mark.

@Dean. Holt's has a nice deal on your Oliva O's.
https://www.holts.com/specials/premium-price-buster.html

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2019, 05:33:58 AM »

good morning Rick.
Good morning Dean. Yesterday was a couch potato day. I can't get motivated until the weather breaks. How you doing?

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2019, 05:40:56 AM »

Morning Sleepers, Hot Cup of Cuban Here.

“Ahhhhh Tuesday. The day to remember all the things I didn’t get done on Monday- and push them off until Wednesday.”

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2019, 05:41:30 AM »

Morning Blue and Dean’O

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2019, 05:44:09 AM »

44° and partly cloudy with a big bright moon shining through.  Upper 50’s for a high today.

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2019, 05:48:55 AM »

Morning Blue and Dean’O
Good morning Dave!!!

« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2019, 05:49:42 AM »

good morning Rick.
Good morning Dean. Yesterday was a couch potato day. I can't get motivated until the weather breaks. How you doing?
weather front change, hurting but trying to work through it. got a couple loads of laundry going, quick run with the vacume. company for dinner tonight. steaks and corn on the grill and baked potatoes.

« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2019, 05:50:18 AM »

« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2019, 05:57:13 AM »

Good morning any deals out there? I should have pulled the trigger on the undercrown Maduro over the weekend but hopefully something shows up
I feel like today's 2fer at CI is one of the worst deals we've seen in a while.

« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2019, 05:59:49 AM »

good morning Rick.
Good morning Dean. Yesterday was a couch potato day. I can't get motivated until the weather breaks. How you doing?
weather front change, hurting but trying to work through it. got a couple loads of laundry going, quick run with the vacume. company for dinner tonight. steaks and corn on the grill and baked potatoes.
More housework for me today

« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2019, 06:07:05 AM »

good morning Rick.
Good morning Dean. Yesterday was a couch potato day. I can't get motivated until the weather breaks. How you doing?
weather front change, hurting but trying to work through it. got a couple loads of laundry going, quick run with the vacume. company for dinner tonight. steaks and corn on the grill and baked potatoes.
More housework for me today
the 'cleaning lady' is coming today. got my sponsor driving up from Lake Placid, Florida to speak Thursday for his 30 anniversary at my home group.

« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2019, 06:09:30 AM »

Printable 2019 Women’s NCAA BB Bracket

https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/print/basketball-women/d1/2019

I will be supporting LA Tech by pulling for the #1 Seed Baylor Bears (31-1).  Baylor Coach Kim Mulkey was an All-American point guard at Louisiana Tech University, winning two national championships as a player—the AIAW title in 1981 and the inaugural NCAA title in 1982.  She is  also a Women’s BB Hall of Fame Player.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9