Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2019, 08:06:32 AM »

Morning Daves, Dean, Rick, and GhettoSmokerTony.  Just 41 deg here, but high in upper 60's and sunny.  We're finally entering the sweet spot of our weather, which lasts about 6 weeks, two months if we're lucky.
good morning Mark.

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2019, 08:08:12 AM »

Brackets Are Set and March Madness Kicks Off Tuesday🏀

Printable Bracket:

https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/print/basketball-men/d1/2019
Hmm, no Clemson.  Guess TigerDave and I will have to wait until the women's bracket is issued.
You're late to the party Dean.  Womens bracket is released earlier than men.  ND is #1 seed in Chicago Region (playing in South Bend [how about that]), Clemson is #9 in the Greensboro region (although start their play in Waco)

« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2019, 08:08:32 AM »

Brackets Are Set and March Madness Kicks Off Tuesday🏀

Printable Bracket:

https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/print/basketball-men/d1/2019
Hmm, no Clemson.  Guess TigerDave and I will have to wait until the women's bracket is issued.
Nope, NIT.  About where they belong.
ND took two of three from us this weekend.  Must be because of St. Paddys….
Too little, too late for the ND Men.  I never paid much attention to the NIT, seems like the participation trophy of tournaments.

« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2019, 08:09:00 AM »

going to be a mostly do nothing day. vet appointment for baby kitty at 1pm. that's the extent of my day.
Cusano maduro and coffee here.

« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2019, 08:09:15 AM »

Brackets Are Set and March Madness Kicks Off Tuesday🏀

Printable Bracket:

https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/print/basketball-men/d1/2019
Hmm, no Clemson.  Guess TigerDave and I will have to wait until the women's bracket is issued.
You're late to the party Dean.  Womens bracket is released earlier than men.  ND is #1 seed in Chicago Region (playing in South Bend [how about that]), Clemson is #9 in the Greensboro region (although start their play in Waco)
I couldn't find the women's bracket.  Post a link.

« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2019, 08:09:47 AM »

Brackets Are Set and March Madness Kicks Off Tuesday🏀

Printable Bracket:

https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/print/basketball-men/d1/2019
Hmm, no Clemson.  Guess TigerDave and I will have to wait until the women's bracket is issued.
Nope, NIT.  About where they belong.
ND took two of three from us this weekend.  Must be because of St. Paddys….
Too little, too late for the ND Men.  I never paid much attention to the NIT, seems like the participation trophy of tournaments.
Yea, pretty much.  Used to be THE tournament.

« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2019, 08:10:08 AM »

Brackets Are Set and March Madness Kicks Off Tuesday🏀

Printable Bracket:

https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/print/basketball-men/d1/2019
Hmm, no Clemson.  Guess TigerDave and I will have to wait until the women's bracket is issued.
You're late to the party Dean.  Womens bracket is released earlier than men.  ND is #1 seed in Chicago Region (playing in South Bend [how about that]), Clemson is #9 in the Greensboro region (although start their play in Waco)
awwww, I just love women that plays with balls.

« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2019, 08:10:35 AM »

Brackets Are Set and March Madness Kicks Off Tuesday🏀

Printable Bracket:

https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/print/basketball-men/d1/2019
Hmm, no Clemson.  Guess TigerDave and I will have to wait until the women's bracket is issued.
You're late to the party Dean.  Womens bracket is released earlier than men.  ND is #1 seed in Chicago Region (playing in South Bend [how about that]), Clemson is #9 in the Greensboro region (although start their play in Waco)
I couldn't find the women's bracket.  Post a link.
YES SIR!

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/bracketology

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2019, 08:11:57 AM »

Morning Mr. Bean

« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2019, 08:13:25 AM »

Brackets Are Set and March Madness Kicks Off Tuesday🏀

Printable Bracket:

https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/print/basketball-men/d1/2019
Hmm, no Clemson.  Guess TigerDave and I will have to wait until the women's bracket is issued.
You're late to the party Dean.  Womens bracket is released earlier than men.  ND is #1 seed in Chicago Region (playing in South Bend [how about that]), Clemson is #9 in the Greensboro region (although start their play in Waco)
I couldn't find the women's bracket.  Post a link.
Women’s selections are tonight.

The tournament selection show is set for Monday, March 18. That is when the field of 64 and individual seeds are revealed. After the regular season, 32 teams will qualify with automatic bids through conference tournaments. The remaining 32 teams will be selected as at-larges.

« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2019, 08:14:10 AM »

Brackets Are Set and March Madness Kicks Off Tuesday🏀

Printable Bracket:

https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/print/basketball-men/d1/2019
Hmm, no Clemson.  Guess TigerDave and I will have to wait until the women's bracket is issued.
You're late to the party Dean.  Womens bracket is released earlier than men.  ND is #1 seed in Chicago Region (playing in South Bend [how about that]), Clemson is #9 in the Greensboro region (although start their play in Waco)
I couldn't find the women's bracket.  Post a link.
YES SIR!

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/bracketology
I do not think this is the official bracket, just this guy's forecast.  https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/basketball-women/d1/2019

« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2019, 08:15:09 AM »

Brackets Are Set and March Madness Kicks Off Tuesday🏀

Printable Bracket:

https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/print/basketball-men/d1/2019
Hmm, no Clemson.  Guess TigerDave and I will have to wait until the women's bracket is issued.
You're late to the party Dean.  Womens bracket is released earlier than men.  ND is #1 seed in Chicago Region (playing in South Bend [how about that]), Clemson is #9 in the Greensboro region (although start their play in Waco)
I couldn't find the women's bracket.  Post a link.
YES SIR!

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/bracketology
I do not think this is the official bracket, just this guy's forecast.  https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/basketball-women/d1/2019
Correct

« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2019, 08:20:16 AM »

Brackets Are Set and March Madness Kicks Off Tuesday🏀

Printable Bracket:

https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/print/basketball-men/d1/2019
Hmm, no Clemson.  Guess TigerDave and I will have to wait until the women's bracket is issued.
You're late to the party Dean.  Womens bracket is released earlier than men.  ND is #1 seed in Chicago Region (playing in South Bend [how about that]), Clemson is #9 in the Greensboro region (although start their play in Waco)
I couldn't find the women's bracket.  Post a link.
YES SIR!

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/bracketology
I do not think this is the official bracket, just this guy's forecast.  https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/basketball-women/d1/2019
Could be right.  Guess that's why I couldn't find any mention on the Clemson sites.

« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2019, 08:20:48 AM »

Brackets Are Set and March Madness Kicks Off Tuesday🏀

Printable Bracket:

https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/print/basketball-men/d1/2019
Hmm, no Clemson.  Guess TigerDave and I will have to wait until the women's bracket is issued.
You're late to the party Dean.  Womens bracket is released earlier than men.  ND is #1 seed in Chicago Region (playing in South Bend [how about that]), Clemson is #9 in the Greensboro region (although start their play in Waco)
I couldn't find the women's bracket.  Post a link.
YES SIR!

http://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/bracketology
I do not think this is the official bracket, just this guy's forecast.  https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/basketball-women/d1/2019
Correct
I guess TournamentDave is too busy studying the AlsoRan Tournament bracket to pay attention to the real ones.

« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2019, 08:21:57 AM »

[...]

Hey, I got your fuggin' birthdays up, so GFY.  I'm busy.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9