Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2019, 09:11:05 AM »

No Cigars but Lots of good deals on Guns these days!

Ammo is high as hell though.

« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2019, 09:45:56 AM »

Running late but fresh hot cup of Cuban ready.

“Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week.”
― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Good morning, Dave.
Morning Mayor, how was the bus trip?
Overall, it was very good. But it was also ghetto as heck. I had a great time and would do it again.
ghetto? man have you gotten spoiled. that's all part of the new AOC deal.
Trust me, this is not debatable. It was ghetto and it had zero to do with the participants. All the folks on this bus ride were a generous and fun group of guys... and gals (about 5).

« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2019, 09:50:39 AM »

I held of buying any cigars thinking there would be some deals this weekend, boy was I wrong.
I am comfortable saying “The Days of the Deals” (as we knew them) are pretty much gone.

Deals are nothing but memories now, but every time I open a tub I enjoy those deal hunting memories
Agreed. Holt's seems to rotate pretty much the same cigars through their deals, but some de ent box deals to be had depending on your tastes.
I was eyeing the serie O Maduros at 60 bucks for a box. I know Dean mentions them a bit

« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2019, 10:01:10 AM »

I held of buying any cigars thinking there would be some deals this weekend, boy was I wrong.
I am comfortable saying “The Days of the Deals” (as we knew them) are pretty much gone.

Deals are nothing but memories now, but every time I open a tub I enjoy those deal hunting memories
Agreed. Holt's seems to rotate pretty much the same cigars through their deals, but some de ent box deals to be had depending on your tastes.
I was eyeing the serie O Maduros at 60 bucks for a box. I know Dean mentions them a bit
I love the Oliva O maduro, but only in robusto. flavor changes in the larger sizes for me. the torp isn't bad.

« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2019, 10:08:43 AM »

I held of buying any cigars thinking there would be some deals this weekend, boy was I wrong.
I am comfortable saying “The Days of the Deals” (as we knew them) are pretty much gone.

Deals are nothing but memories now, but every time I open a tub I enjoy those deal hunting memories
Agreed. Holt's seems to rotate pretty much the same cigars through their deals, but some de ent box deals to be had depending on your tastes.
I was eyeing the serie O Maduros at 60 bucks for a box. I know Dean mentions them a bit
I love the Oliva O maduro, but only in robusto. flavor changes in the larger sizes for me. the torp isn't bad.
Decent price on those huh?

« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2019, 10:23:45 AM »

I held of buying any cigars thinking there would be some deals this weekend, boy was I wrong.
I am comfortable saying “The Days of the Deals” (as we knew them) are pretty much gone.

Deals are nothing but memories now, but every time I open a tub I enjoy those deal hunting memories
Agreed. Holt's seems to rotate pretty much the same cigars through their deals, but some de ent box deals to be had depending on your tastes.
I was eyeing the serie O Maduros at 60 bucks for a box. I know Dean mentions them a bit
I love the Oliva O maduro, but only in robusto. flavor changes in the larger sizes for me. the torp isn't bad.
Decent price on those huh?
$3 a stick, free shipping, sure.

« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2019, 10:24:47 AM »

Time to walk

« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2019, 10:27:08 AM »

@Rick. cigarpage has them for $99.

« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2019, 10:29:58 AM »

@Rick. cigarpage has them for $99.
Just waiting for something else to twist my arm

« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2019, 10:58:59 AM »

package of apple smoked bacon and wrecked eggs cooked in the grease. dessert time.

« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2019, 11:20:19 AM »

I have been looking for a tasty Connecticut cigar. I guess that's what makes smoking cigars fun to me.  The quest so to speak...After several samples of various brands and not done yet. I have two I like a lot.
Espinosa creme
New world Connecticut
There are some others I need to revisit. One being Romacraft intemperence.
Any suggestions?

« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2019, 11:29:02 AM »

I have been looking for a tasty Connecticut cigar. I guess that's what makes smoking cigars fun to me.  The quest so to speak...After several samples of various brands and not done yet. I have two I like a lot.
Espinosa creme
New world Connecticut
There are some others I need to revisit. One being Romacraft intemperence.
Any suggestions?
the Cusano connie isn't bad. short filler but decent.

« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2019, 11:31:26 AM »

@Rick. cigarpage has them for $99.
Just waiting for something else to twist my arm
Dean’O Knows, that should be all you need!

« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2019, 11:35:16 AM »

I have been looking for a tasty Connecticut cigar. I guess that's what makes smoking cigars fun to me.  The quest so to speak...After several samples of various brands and not done yet. I have two I like a lot.
Espinosa creme
New world Connecticut
There are some others I need to revisit. One being Romacraft intemperence.
Any suggestions?
Padron Damaso No. 8

Some say Not a true Connie but a very nice smoke

Le Careme by Crowned Heads
Cosacos · 5.375 × 42

« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2019, 11:44:08 AM »

I have been looking for a tasty Connecticut cigar. I guess that's what makes smoking cigars fun to me.  The quest so to speak...After several samples of various brands and not done yet. I have two I like a lot.
Espinosa creme
New world Connecticut
There are some others I need to revisit. One being Romacraft intemperence.
Any suggestions?
Padron Damaso No. 8

Not a true Connie but a very nice smoke

Le Careme by Crowned Heads
Cosacos · 5.375 × 42
I picked up a few new ones yesterday so I'll give you my opinions in due time. I smoked a Micallef Experiencia yesterday that was very good. But then again, i was having a fun day and any cigar would have been favorable.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6