Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2019, 08:40:36 AM »

An intoxicated woman who was wearing a bikini when she was arrested last month in The Villages has hired an attorney who also handled another high-profile drunken bathing suit arrest.

Carrie Lee Head, 33, who lives in Bison Valley in Oxford, was arrested after an accident that occurred shortly before 11 p.m. Feb. 28 at Southern Trace Plaza. Head’s Honda van struck another vehicle and she admitted to the other driver she did not have insurance. She offered to provide him “services” as payment for the damage to his vehicle, according to an arrest report. She fled the scene when he called law enforcement. He said the woman driving the van appeared to be intoxicated and was wearing only a bikini. Head, still wearing the bikini, was arrested at her home on charges of hit-and-run and driving under the influence. She also was ticketed on charges of having no proof of insurance and careless driving.

« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2019, 08:40:40 AM »

I held of buying any cigars thinking there would be some deals this weekend, boy was I wrong.
I am comfortable saying “The Days of the Deals” (as we knew them) are pretty much gone.

Deals are nothing but memories now, but every time I open a tub I enjoy those deal hunting memories

« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2019, 08:41:24 AM »

How are you guys doing?
Still waking up on top of the dirt but been checking the Buffalo Obituaries for you.
lol, my department is 3 guys down at the moment so things have been a bit unsettled
Sorry things have been so crazy but at least you're not dead.
Yeah I didn't want to post if I wasn't able to followup.. hopefully this doesn't continue through the summer but something's are out of my control.
Post however, we don't expect continuity.  Take Tony for example....
Exactly.

« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2019, 08:41:58 AM »

F’n Pine Pollen is awful and we are still 10 days to 2 weeks away from the peak.  My balcony is completely covered with that chit.
my truck has a good coating of the yellow green pollen every morning here.

« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2019, 08:43:00 AM »

So Tony, where were the updates from the Smoketastic Tour yesterday?
I haven't finished putting it all together. My phone was crapping out and most of the photos were blurry. I've got the boy's soccer right now so I'll post later.

« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2019, 08:43:14 AM »

57° here, may only hit mid 60's.

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2019, 08:44:05 AM »

F’n Pine Pollen is awful and we are still 10 days to 2 weeks away from the peak.  My balcony is completely covered with that chit.
my truck has a good coating of the yellow green pollen every morning here.
Chit, my Land Cruiser is in an enclosed parking garage and it is covered with the nasty crap.

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2019, 08:45:02 AM »

A 78-year-old Villager has been sentenced in the wake of a rowdy party that left his wife unconscious on the floor choking on her own vomit.

Ralph James Rucinski, of the Village of Santo Domingo, originally faced two third degree felony charges after he repeatedly punched a Sumter County sheriff’s deputy in the chest and kicked him in the groin and shin as the deputy attempted to clear the way for EMS on Sept. 17 in the 1200 block of Barcelona Drive. EMS had been attempting to bring equipment into the kitchen to treat Rucinski’s wife, according to the original arrest report. He also swore at and threatened personnel at the scene.

Those attending the gathering in the Village of Hacienda East were not much help to law enforcement.

“I was unable to obtain any sworn written statements from any of the parties on scene due to them being heavily intoxicated,” the deputy wrote in the arrest report.

« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2019, 08:45:15 AM »

Running late but fresh hot cup of Cuban ready.

“Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week.”
― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Good morning, Dave.
Morning Mayor, how was the bus trip?
Overall, it was very good. But it was also ghetto as heck. I had a great time and would do it again.

« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2019, 08:45:35 AM »

57° here, may only hit mid 60's.
60° is going to be about it for us.

« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2019, 08:46:15 AM »

Running late but fresh hot cup of Cuban ready.

“Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week.”
― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Good morning, Dave.
Morning Mayor, how was the bus trip?
Overall, it was very good. But it was also ghetto as heck. I had a great time and would do it again.
LOL

« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2019, 08:57:32 AM »

I was going to post a pic before I got busy Thursday afternoon so here goes...

Oh and I was going to push the button

« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2019, 09:00:12 AM »

I held of buying any cigars thinking there would be some deals this weekend, boy was I wrong.
I am comfortable saying “The Days of the Deals” (as we knew them) are pretty much gone.

Deals are nothing but memories now, but every time I open a tub I enjoy those deal hunting memories
Agreed. Holt's seems to rotate pretty much the same cigars through their deals, but some de ent box deals to be had depending on your tastes.

« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2019, 09:05:06 AM »

Running late but fresh hot cup of Cuban ready.

“Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week.”
― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Good morning, Dave.
Morning Mayor, how was the bus trip?
Overall, it was very good. But it was also ghetto as heck. I had a great time and would do it again.
ghetto? man have you gotten spoiled. that's all part of the new AOC deal.

« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2019, 09:08:40 AM »

I held of buying any cigars thinking there would be some deals this weekend, boy was I wrong.
I am comfortable saying “The Days of the Deals” (as we knew them) are pretty much gone.

Deals are nothing but memories now, but every time I open a tub I enjoy those deal hunting memories
Agreed. Holt's seems to rotate pretty much the same cigars through their deals, but some de ent box deals to be had depending on your tastes.
All that said, WE BE JAMMING 🙄
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6