Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

  • Administrator
3/17/2019
« on: March 17, 2019, 12:00:03 AM »

« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 05:57:01 AM »

Good morning strangers lol

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 06:20:41 AM »

Good morning strangers lol
Happy St. Patty's, Rick. I was just thinking about you. Boilers OK?

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 07:21:34 AM »

Good morning strangers lol
Happy St. Patty's, Rick. I was just thinking about you. Boilers OK?
Happy St. Patty's day T.
Boilers ok lol but the people who operate them have been better. I have been working some crazy hours and oddball shifts.

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 07:21:57 AM »

How are you guys doing?

« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2019, 07:26:14 AM »

Morning Boiler Checkers, I slept in a couple of extra hours this morning.

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2019, 07:27:20 AM »

How are you guys doing?
Still waking up on top of the dirt but been checking the Buffalo Obituaries for you.

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2019, 07:30:07 AM »

Running late but fresh hot cup of Cuban ready.

“Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week.”
― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2019, 07:31:33 AM »

How are you guys doing?
Still waking up on top of the dirt but been checking the Buffalo Obituaries for you.
lol, my department is 3 guys down at the moment so things have been a bit unsettled

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2019, 07:33:48 AM »

How are you guys doing?
Still waking up on top of the dirt but been checking the Buffalo Obituaries for you.
lol, my department is 3 guys down at the moment so things have been a bit unsettled
Sorry things have been so crazy but at least you're not dead.

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2019, 07:34:50 AM »

Running late but fresh hot cup of Cuban ready.

“Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week.”
― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2019, 07:36:16 AM »

Running late but fresh hot cup of Cuban ready.

“Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week.”
― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Good morning, Dave.
Morning Mayor, how was the bus trip?

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2019, 07:43:33 AM »

How are you guys doing?
Still waking up on top of the dirt but been checking the Buffalo Obituaries for you.
lol, my department is 3 guys down at the moment so things have been a bit unsettled
Sorry things have been so crazy but at least you're not dead.
Yeah I didn't want to post if I wasn't able to followup.. hopefully this doesn't continue through the summer but something's are out of my control.

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2019, 07:43:36 AM »

Morning SCDave, BoilerRick and PartyBusTony.  Happy St. Patricks!

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2019, 07:44:18 AM »

How are you guys doing?
Still waking up on top of the dirt but been checking the Buffalo Obituaries for you.
lol, my department is 3 guys down at the moment so things have been a bit unsettled
Sorry things have been so crazy but at least you're not dead.
Yeah I didn't want to post if I wasn't able to followup.. hopefully this doesn't continue through the summer but something's are out of my control.
Post however, we don't expect continuity.  Take Tony for example....
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6