Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2019, 10:47:26 AM »

It ain't the cleanest bus but it does the job. A bit bumpy too, sorry for the blurry photos.
For those of us that can’t read blur, what EPC is that?  Also not as current on cigars as I once was.
E.P. Carrillo Encore Majestic

« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2019, 10:55:03 AM »

It ain't the cleanest bus but it does the job. A bit bumpy too, sorry for the blurry photos.
For those of us that can’t read blur, what EPC is that?  Also not as current on cigars as I once was.
E.P. Carrillo Encore Majestic
It was..

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2019, 11:44:33 AM »

Next up, Micallef Experiencia churchill. Not as good as the EPC but still a nice cigar.

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2019, 12:03:00 PM »

Morning Dean’O, ?Dave and PurseHolderBean.

Guy came about 8:45 to repair my boat lift, damn electric motors and a switch mechanism all went underwater during the flood.  Fortunately did not have to replace the motors, at least for now anyway.  Took him a couple of hours then did my walking.

Leftover hodge-podge for lunch.  Boiled shrimp for dinner tonight.

« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2019, 01:37:16 PM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2019, 01:37:34 PM »

Bus Driver Lull?

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2019, 03:10:50 PM »

It ain't the cleanest bus but it does the job. A bit bumpy too, sorry for the blurry photos.
For those of us that can’t read blur, what EPC is that?  Also not as current on cigars as I once was.
New release called Encore.

« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2019, 03:14:08 PM »

I've seen the new Don Reynaldo's on some sites. Going for a little over $150 for box of 10.

« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2019, 03:24:08 PM »

I've seen the new Don Reynaldo's on some sites. Going for a little over $150 for box of 10.
Too many $ for my blood

« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2019, 04:04:28 PM »

But now O'Neal is getting a new title Broward County Deputy.

Shaquille O’Neal may be best know for his skills on the basketball court — and let’s be honest, his height — but in Broward he’s known as “Deputy Shaq.”.

The 47-year-old former NBA star now was honored Friday and was announced as the department's big free agent signing as an auxiliary deputy for the Broward Sheriff Office.

« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2019, 04:25:30 PM »

Morning Dave's, RechargingDean, and PartyBusTony.  Chilly mid 40's here.  Heading out with the warden in a bit but already told her I ain't doin' no furniture stores.
morning Mark.
telling her is one thing ......
Furniture stores successfully avoided.

« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2019, 04:35:10 PM »

Morning Dave's, RechargingDean, and PartyBusTony.  Chilly mid 40's here.  Heading out with the warden in a bit but already told her I ain't doin' no furniture stores.
morning Mark.
telling her is one thing ......
Furniture stores successfully avoided.
Fabric Store?

« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2019, 04:46:53 PM »

Morning Dave's, RechargingDean, and PartyBusTony.  Chilly mid 40's here.  Heading out with the warden in a bit but already told her I ain't doin' no furniture stores.
morning Mark.
telling her is one thing ......
Furniture stores successfully avoided.
Fabric Store?
Two brief encounters with knickyknacky & jewelry/fashion type boutiques. In and out unscathed.  Spent the most time in a local winery retail outlet where we tasted wine and signed up for memberships.  No cost for the membership but committed to buying 15 bottles of wine a year,  Surprisingly good wine, especially for TX wines.  Members only patio and upstairs lounge, and a free generous glass of wine each a day!  Party on, Garth!

« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2019, 05:57:16 PM »

Morning Dave's, RechargingDean, and PartyBusTony.  Chilly mid 40's here.  Heading out with the warden in a bit but already told her I ain't doin' no furniture stores.
morning Mark.
telling her is one thing ......
Furniture stores successfully avoided.
Fabric Store?
Two brief encounters with knickyknacky & jewelry/fashion type boutiques. In and out unscathed.  Spent the most time in a local winery retail outlet where we tasted wine and signed up for memberships.  No cost for the membership but committed to buying 15 bottles of wine a year,  Surprisingly good wine, especially for TX wines.  Members only patio and upstairs lounge, and a free generous glass of wine each a day!  Party on, Garth!
But can you smoke a cigar with your wine?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 3/16/2019
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2019, 06:04:36 PM »

Happy St. Patrick’s day eve.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4