Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9

« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2019, 08:00:17 AM »

AOC opposes Daylight Savings Time because “the extra hour of sunlight drastically speeds up climate change”.

If we change our times with the sole intent of increasing the amount of daylight we receive, that’s an extra hour of sun shine that will warm the planet. That’s one extra hour per day of extra heat warming our already unstable planet. We need to repeal Daylight Savings Time as a primary measure to decrease the rate of climate change. Less hours of sun shine equal less heat hitting Earth’s surface. We’re running out of time!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
This is what ACTUAL #fakenews looks like, everyone. Please take note.
And........

« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2019, 08:03:11 AM »

Some winners from the iHeartRadio Music Awards last night:

Dance Song of the Year:
“Friends” - Marshmello and Anne-Marie
“Happier” - Marshmello featuring Bastille
“One Kiss” - Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa
“Remind Me To Forget” - Kygo featuring Miguel
*“The Middle” - Zedd, Maren Morris, Grey*  Winner

Dance Artist of the Year:
Calvin Harris
Kygo
*Marshmello*  Winner
The Chainsmokers
Zedd

Hip-Hop Song of the Year:
*“God's Plan” - Drake*   Winner
“I Like It” Cardi B featuring Bad Bunny and J Balvin
“In My Feelings” – Drake
“Nice For What” - Drake
“Psycho” – Post Malone featuring Ty Dolla $ign

Hip-Hop Artist of the Year:
*Cardi B*   Winner
Drake
Kendrick Lamar
Post Malone
Travis Scott

Best New Hip-Hop Artist:
*BlocBoy JB*    Winner
Juice WRLD
Lil Baby
Lil Pump
XXXTENTACION
I have not heard of most of these people.
Amazing, I have every one of these tunes in my rotation.  ::)

« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2019, 08:04:19 AM »

Early Morning Cigar Offers are pathetic.
Yup, that's why I'm going with the alternate subject posting.  Plus Mr. Bean will want an update on all the rappers and such.
Nah, Bean is all in at SXSW this week.
That's right...so he's probably going to see some of his boyz in concert.
fo shizzle..

« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2019, 08:04:20 AM »

AOC opposes Daylight Savings Time because “the extra hour of sunlight drastically speeds up climate change”.

If we change our times with the sole intent of increasing the amount of daylight we receive, that’s an extra hour of sun shine that will warm the planet. That’s one extra hour per day of extra heat warming our already unstable planet. We need to repeal Daylight Savings Time as a primary measure to decrease the rate of climate change. Less hours of sun shine equal less heat hitting Earth’s surface. We’re running out of time!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
This is what ACTUAL #fakenews looks like, everyone. Please take note.
And........
Wrong again! Here, you might learn something.

https://easyscienceforkids.com/how-is-snow-made/

« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2019, 08:04:47 AM »

[...]

I always knew you were too hip to be square.

« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2019, 08:05:18 AM »

AOC opposes Daylight Savings Time because “the extra hour of sunlight drastically speeds up climate change”.

If we change our times with the sole intent of increasing the amount of daylight we receive, that’s an extra hour of sun shine that will warm the planet. That’s one extra hour per day of extra heat warming our already unstable planet. We need to repeal Daylight Savings Time as a primary measure to decrease the rate of climate change. Less hours of sun shine equal less heat hitting Earth’s surface. We’re running out of time!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
This is what ACTUAL #fakenews looks like, everyone. Please take note.

😂

« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2019, 08:06:14 AM »

Poor little rich bitch’s, mommy and daddy might be going to jail.

SCHOOL’S OUT: Loughlin Daughters DROP OUT, Quit USC After Parents Indicted

Olivia Jade was enjoying spring break on a yacht owned by Rick Caruso, chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees when news of her mom’s indictment broke.

Her daughters Olivia Jade, 19, and Isabella Rose, 20, benefited from their mom’s actions of paying over $500,000 to enrolled them into the University of Southern California and now have decided to quit the school.
I always assumed this kind of stuff went on. Thought everyone sort of did. I'm a bit surprised by all the outrage.
The perps are white.  Come on, Mr. Mayor, get caught up.

« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2019, 08:07:40 AM »

good morning guys. cats wouldn't let me sleep any longer. coffee is soooo good.
So happy to hear you are enjoying your cats so much.

« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2019, 08:22:06 AM »

Morning Daves, Mr. Mayor, and PussyWranglerDean.  40's here this morning, just 60 for a high and windy.  The braless semi-celebs downtown are going to have a case of the pokies.

« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2019, 08:25:15 AM »

Poor little rich bitch’s, mommy and daddy might be going to jail.

SCHOOL’S OUT: Loughlin Daughters DROP OUT, Quit USC After Parents Indicted

Olivia Jade was enjoying spring break on a yacht owned by Rick Caruso, chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees when news of her mom’s indictment broke.

Her daughters Olivia Jade, 19, and Isabella Rose, 20, benefited from their mom’s actions of paying over $500,000 to enrolled them into the University of Southern California and now have decided to quit the school.
I always assumed this kind of stuff went on. Thought everyone sort of did. I'm a bit surprised by all the outrage.
The perps are white.  Come on, Mr. Mayor, get caught up.
😂

« Reply #40 on: March 15, 2019, 08:25:40 AM »

Morning Daves, Mr. Mayor, and PussyWranglerDean.  40's here this morning, just 60 for a high and windy.  The braless semi-celebs downtown are going to have a case of the pokies.
Where's THAT slideshow?

« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2019, 08:26:11 AM »

AOC opposes Daylight Savings Time because “the extra hour of sunlight drastically speeds up climate change”.

If we change our times with the sole intent of increasing the amount of daylight we receive, that’s an extra hour of sun shine that will warm the planet. That’s one extra hour per day of extra heat warming our already unstable planet. We need to repeal Daylight Savings Time as a primary measure to decrease the rate of climate change. Less hours of sun shine equal less heat hitting Earth’s surface. We’re running out of time!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
This is what ACTUAL #fakenews looks like, everyone. Please take note.
And........
Wrong again! Here, you might learn something.

https://easyscienceforkids.com/how-is-snow-made/
As always GFY

Still waiting to compare transcripts, college that is - if you have one.

« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2019, 08:28:48 AM »

@ Bean - if you noticed, what was the wind like there early yesterday afternoon?

« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2019, 08:44:22 AM »

Got to get moving this morning, take my walk then some errands to get done.

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2019, 08:46:01 AM »

Poor little rich bitch’s, mommy and daddy might be going to jail.

SCHOOL’S OUT: Loughlin Daughters DROP OUT, Quit USC After Parents Indicted

Olivia Jade was enjoying spring break on a yacht owned by Rick Caruso, chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees when news of her mom’s indictment broke.

Her daughters Olivia Jade, 19, and Isabella Rose, 20, benefitted from their mom’s actions of paying over $500,000 to enrolled them into the University of Southern California and now have decided to quit the school.
I always assumed this kind of stuff went on. Thought everyone sort of did. I'm a bit surprised by all the outrage.
Someone pointed out last night that there was an old Full House episode that was similar to this, where Uncle Jesse tried to get grades for Michelle changed so she could get into a good preschool, and Aunt Becky was the voice of reason. Kinda ironic.
My kids brought that up to me earlier in the week. Or maybe it was another episode where Uncle Jessy wanted to bribe the preschool in order to get his twin sons in. Again, Aunt Becky was the voice of reason.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9