Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2019, 06:55:17 AM »

And some more:

R&B Song of the Year:
*“Boo'd Up” - Ella Mai*    Winner
“Finesse (Remix)” - Bruno Mars featuring Cardi B
“Medicine” - Queen Naija
“Sky Walker” - Miguel featuring Travis Scott
“When We” - Tank

Latin Song of the Year:
“Clandestino” - Shakira featuring Maluma
“Dura” - Daddy Yankee
“Échame La Culpa” - Luis Fonsi and Demi Lovato
“Me Niego” - Reik featuring Ozuna and Wisin
*“X” - Nicky Jam and J Balvin*    Winner

Latin Artist of the Year:
*Bad Bunny*   Winner
Daddy Yankee
J Balvin
Maluma
Ozuna

Best Fan Army (Presented by Taco Bell)
5SOSFam - 5 Seconds of Summer
Arianators - Ariana Grande
Beliebers - Justin Bieber
*BTSArmy - BTS*   Winners
BardiGang - Cardi B
MendesArmy - Shawn Mendes
Camilizers - Camila Cabello
Stylers - Harry Syles
Jaguars - Lauren Jauregui
Limelights - Why Don't We
Zquad - ZAYN
Swifties - Taylor Swift

Best Cover Song:
“A Million Dreams” - P!nk and Willow Sage Hart
“Africa” - Weezer
“Crying in the Club” - Niall Horan
“Fast Car” - Khalid
“In My Blood” - Charlie Puth
“Lucid Dreams” - Halsey
“Me, Myself & I” - Zayn
“Natural Woman” - Ariana Grande
“Rewrite the Stars” - Anne-Marie and James Arthur
*“You’re Still The One” - Harry Styles and Kacey Musgraves*  Winner
“Under Pressure” - Shawn Mendes and Teddy Geiger
“Your Song” – Lady Gaga

Best Music Video:
*“Delicate” – Taylor Swift*   Winner
“Dura” – Daddy Yankee
“Finesse (Remix)” - Bruno Mars featuring Cardi B
“Freaky Friday” - Lil Dicky and Chris Brown
“Girls Like You” - Maroon 5 featuring Cardi B
“God's Plan” - Drake
“I Like It” - Cardi B featuring J Balvin and Bad Bunny
“One Kiss” - Calvin Harris featuring Dua Lipa
“Psycho” - Post Malone featuring Ty Dolla $ign
“Taki Taki” - DJ Snake featuring Selena Gomez, Ozuna and Cardi B
“thank u, next” – Ariana Grande
“ThisiIs America” – Childish Gambino

Social Star Award:
*Agnez Mo*  Winner
Bhad Bhabie
Dylan Minnette
Joji
Lele Pons
Loren Gray
Mason Ramsey
Queen Naija
Tana Mongeau
Trixie Mattel

Rock Album of the Year
*twentyonepilots, Trench*

Pop Album of the Year
*Ariana Grande, Thank U, Next*

Country Album of the Year
*Jason Aldean, Rearview Town*

Alternative Rock Album of the Year:
*Panic! At the Disco, Pray for the Wicked*

Latin Album Of The Year
*J. Balvin, Vibras*

Dance Album of the Year
*The Chainsmokers, Sick Boy*

Tour of the Year:
*Taylor Swift, Reputation Stadium Tour*

Artist of the Decade:
*Garth Brooks*

iHeartRadio Innovator Award:
*Alicia Keys*

Fangirls Award
*Halsey*

Most Thumbed-Up Artist of the Year:
*Imagine Dragons*

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2019, 06:57:37 AM »

Early Morning Cigar Offers are pathetic.
Yup, that's why I'm going with the alternate subject posting.  Plus Mr. Bean will want an update on all the rappers and such.

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2019, 07:02:20 AM »

Some winners from the iHeartRadio Music Awards last night:

Dance Song of the Year:
“Friends” - Marshmello and Anne-Marie
“Happier” - Marshmello featuring Bastille
“One Kiss” - Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa
“Remind Me To Forget” - Kygo featuring Miguel
*“The Middle” - Zedd, Maren Morris, Grey*  Winner

Dance Artist of the Year:
Calvin Harris
Kygo
*Marshmello*  Winner
The Chainsmokers
Zedd

Hip-Hop Song of the Year:
*“God's Plan” - Drake*   Winner
“I Like It” Cardi B featuring Bad Bunny and J Balvin
“In My Feelings” – Drake
“Nice For What” - Drake
“Psycho” – Post Malone featuring Ty Dolla $ign

Hip-Hop Artist of the Year:
*Cardi B*   Winner
Drake
Kendrick Lamar
Post Malone
Travis Scott

Best New Hip-Hop Artist:
*BlocBoy JB*    Winner
Juice WRLD
Lil Baby
Lil Pump
XXXTENTACION
I have not heard of most of these people.

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2019, 07:05:08 AM »

Early Morning Cigar Offers are pathetic.
Yup, that's why I'm going with the alternate subject posting.  Plus Mr. Bean will want an update on all the rappers and such.
Nah, Bean is all in at SXSW this week.

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2019, 07:08:43 AM »

Luckily we don't have to deal with the bomb cyclone!

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2019, 07:09:37 AM »

Early Morning Cigar Offers are pathetic.
Yup, that's why I'm going with the alternate subject posting.  Plus Mr. Bean will want an update on all the rappers and such.
Nah, Bean is all in at SXSW this week.
That's right...so he's probably going to see some of his boyz in concert.

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2019, 07:17:22 AM »

Poor little rich bitch’s, mommy and daddy might be going to jail.

SCHOOL’S OUT: Loughlin Daughters DROP OUT, Quit USC After Parents Indicted

Olivia Jade was enjoying spring break on a yacht owned by Rick Caruso, chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees when news of her mom’s indictment broke.

Her daughters Olivia Jade, 19, and Isabella Rose, 20, benefitted from their mom’s actions of paying over $500,000 to enrolled them into the University of Southern California and now have decided to quit the school.
I always assumed this kind of stuff went on. Thought everyone sort of did. I'm a bit surprised by all the outrage.

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2019, 07:18:45 AM »

[...]

You surprised me with this post. How come you didn't have a similar one for the Oscars?

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2019, 07:21:49 AM »

good morning guys. cats wouldn't let me sleep any longer. coffee is soooo good.

« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2019, 07:23:51 AM »

Best Cover Song:
“A Million Dreams” - P!nk and Willow Sage Hart
“Africa” - Weezer
“Crying in the Club” - Niall Horan
“Fast Car” - Khalid
“In My Blood” - Charlie Puth
“Lucid Dreams” - Halsey
“Me, Myself & I” - Zayn
“Natural Woman” - Ariana Grande
“Rewrite the Stars” - Anne-Marie and James Arthur
*“You’re Still The One” - Harry Styles and Kacey Musgraves*  Winner
“Under Pressure” - Shawn Mendes and Teddy Geiger
“Your Song” – Lady Gaga

I thought Weezer did a pretty nice job with their cover.

« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2019, 07:26:27 AM »

good morning guys. cats wouldn't let me sleep any longer. coffee is soooo good.
Good morning, Dean and Daves.

« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2019, 07:36:59 AM »

Poor little rich bitch’s, mommy and daddy might be going to jail.

SCHOOL’S OUT: Loughlin Daughters DROP OUT, Quit USC After Parents Indicted

Olivia Jade was enjoying spring break on a yacht owned by Rick Caruso, chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees when news of her mom’s indictment broke.

Her daughters Olivia Jade, 19, and Isabella Rose, 20, benefitted from their mom’s actions of paying over $500,000 to enrolled them into the University of Southern California and now have decided to quit the school.
I always assumed this kind of stuff went on. Thought everyone sort of did. I'm a bit surprised by all the outrage.
It has always gone on but this time it surfaced and caused the sudden shock of reality.  Top dog at U Texas got caught a couple of years ago but it was more politically accomplished than direct cash bribery.

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2019, 07:52:13 AM »

AOC opposes Daylight Savings Time because “the extra hour of sunlight drastically speeds up climate change”.

If we change our times with the sole intent of increasing the amount of daylight we receive, that’s an extra hour of sun shine that will warm the planet. That’s one extra hour per day of extra heat warming our already unstable planet. We need to repeal Daylight Savings Time as a primary measure to decrease the rate of climate change. Less hours of sun shine equal less heat hitting Earth’s surface. We’re running out of time!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2019, 07:53:06 AM »

Poor little rich bitch’s, mommy and daddy might be going to jail.

SCHOOL’S OUT: Loughlin Daughters DROP OUT, Quit USC After Parents Indicted

Olivia Jade was enjoying spring break on a yacht owned by Rick Caruso, chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees when news of her mom’s indictment broke.

Her daughters Olivia Jade, 19, and Isabella Rose, 20, benefitted from their mom’s actions of paying over $500,000 to enrolled them into the University of Southern California and now have decided to quit the school.
I always assumed this kind of stuff went on. Thought everyone sort of did. I'm a bit surprised by all the outrage.
Someone pointed out last night that there was an old Full House episode that was similar to this, where Uncle Jesse tried to get grades for Michelle changed so she could get into a good preschool, and Aunt Becky was the voice of reason. Kinda ironic.

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2019, 07:54:09 AM »

AOC opposes Daylight Savings Time because “the extra hour of sunlight drastically speeds up climate change”.

If we change our times with the sole intent of increasing the amount of daylight we receive, that’s an extra hour of sun shine that will warm the planet. That’s one extra hour per day of extra heat warming our already unstable planet. We need to repeal Daylight Savings Time as a primary measure to decrease the rate of climate change. Less hours of sun shine equal less heat hitting Earth’s surface. We’re running out of time!

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
This is what ACTUAL #fakenews looks like, everyone. Please take note.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9