Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13

« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2019, 07:46:21 AM »

Unbelievable!

One State Throws Founding Fathers' Worries To The Wayside With This Gun Control Proposal

A bill that would require mandatory gun registration is currently making its way through the Pennsylvania Assembly. House Bill 768, if passed, would require gun owners to register their firearms with the Pennsylvania State Police.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/03/12/one-state-throws-founding-fathers-worries-to-the-wayside-with-this-gun-control-p-n2543026
Seems only fair since I have to register my Mucinex D. I should probably read the article first because I think I'm missing something here...
Yeah, let me know when you have to go through all this to register your Mucinex you already own and registered when you bought it.

Also let me know when your right to own Mucinex is found in the Constitution.
I guess I must've missed the part of the article where it's taking away the right to own the gun they're asking you to register.
GFY in your case
LALTS, that's what I figured. Sitting here crying about a mild inconvenience, and somehow I'm supposed to be the snowflake.
GFY Baby Huey

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2019, 07:48:12 AM »

Unbelievable!

One State Throws Founding Fathers' Worries To The Wayside With This Gun Control Proposal

A bill that would require mandatory gun registration is currently making its way through the Pennsylvania Assembly. House Bill 768, if passed, would require gun owners to register their firearms with the Pennsylvania State Police.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/03/12/one-state-throws-founding-fathers-worries-to-the-wayside-with-this-gun-control-p-n2543026
Seems only fair since I have to register my Mucinex D. I should probably read the article first because I think I'm missing something here...
Yeah, let me know when you have to go through all this to register your Mucinex you already own and registered when you bought it.

Also let me know when your right to own Mucinex is found in the Constitution.
Have you bought Mucinex? I don't think you understand how hard they make it these days.

But seriously, I get that registering your gun is a pain in the ass. And I'm sure I'd be pissed if I actuality had to do any of that. But don't we all have to do something similar with our cars. I guess that's fine too since the Constitution doesn't explicitly mention the right to bear a vehicle?
Mayor has quickly been well indoctrinated to see the U.S and U.N. as one and the same.

Again, every fuk’n time you buy a gun you fill out the “Yellow Form” with all your information and the gun information (Registration), said forms are kept at the stores and scanned by the ATF (against the law but they have been doing it anyway for years).  If a store closes or loses their firearms license the ATF gathers the paper forms and stores them.
Maybe so. Probably should have kept it to myself since this really doesn't affect me personally.

Now if they ask me to register my cigars, there will be hell to pay.
I don’t mind discussing it with rational folks such as yourself.

I want you to come down and try out some shooting holes in paper with me, you might just like it.

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2019, 07:52:09 AM »

Happy pi day!
Also known as Steak and a BJ Day. Best of luck to us all!
Yea, you go with that.

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2019, 07:52:36 AM »

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2019, 07:53:01 AM »

Morning ?Dave, roofers on the scene yet?

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2019, 07:53:13 AM »

while you guys have been discussing gun control I was chasing my cats around the house. little bastards slid the screen slider open and escaped to the great outdoors.

« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2019, 07:53:34 AM »

[...]

SNOWFLAKE!

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2019, 07:55:05 AM »

[...]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2019, 07:55:13 AM »

surprised they haven't suggested molding tracking chips in guns.

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2019, 07:55:44 AM »

LORI LOUGHLIN DAUGHTER PARTYING & SLEEPING IN BAHAMAS ON YACHT OWNED BY USC BOARD PRESIDENT

As Lori Loughlin traveled from Vancouver to L.A. Tuesday night to surrender to federal authorities in the college bribery scandal — which got her daughter, Olivia Jade, into USC — Olivia spent the night on the yacht of the Chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees … but she’s off the boat now, TMZ has learned.

We’ve learned 19-year-old Olivia was on Rick Caruso’s yacht in the Bahamas. Caruso’s daughter, Gianna, Olivia and several other friends were spending spring break in the area.

Caruso, a billionaire who has major real estate holdings including The Grove in L.A., tells TMZ, “My daughter and a group of students left for spring break prior to the government’s announcement yesterday. Once we became aware of the investigation, the young woman decided it would be in her best interests to return home.” Olivia is off the yacht.
Aw, come on....just a little bit of spring break relaxing.  Didn't you do similar.....oh, wait....

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2019, 07:55:51 AM »

while you guys have been discussing gun control I was chasing my cats around the house. little bastards slid the screen slider open and escaped to the great outdoors.
Well, the cure for that is rather easy.  Don’t let them back in!

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2019, 07:56:49 AM »

surprised they haven't suggested molding tracking chips in guns.
They started crying for that about 10 or so years ago, ammo too.

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2019, 07:57:48 AM »

Unbelievable!

One State Throws Founding Fathers' Worries To The Wayside With This Gun Control Proposal

A bill that would require mandatory gun registration is currently making its way through the Pennsylvania Assembly. House Bill 768, if passed, would require gun owners to register their firearms with the Pennsylvania State Police.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/03/12/one-state-throws-founding-fathers-worries-to-the-wayside-with-this-gun-control-p-n2543026
Seems only fair since I have to register my Mucinex D. I should probably read the article first because I think I'm missing something here...
Indeed, pretty much need an FBI background check to get Sudafed.

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2019, 07:57:53 AM »

[...]

Between the two of us, I'm the one throwing a fit? It's a little early for you to need a nap, but clearly, here we are.

« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2019, 07:57:57 AM »

[...]

GFY, did not invite you
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13