Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2019, 06:36:26 AM »

Good morning, fellas.

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2019, 06:37:36 AM »

Happy pi day!
Also known as Steak and a BJ Day. Best of luck to us all!
Does buying meat from the wholesale club count?

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2019, 06:41:39 AM »

Unbelievable!

One State Throws Founding Fathers' Worries To The Wayside With This Gun Control Proposal

A bill that would require mandatory gun registration is currently making its way through the Pennsylvania Assembly. House Bill 768, if passed, would require gun owners to register their firearms with the Pennsylvania State Police.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/03/12/one-state-throws-founding-fathers-worries-to-the-wayside-with-this-gun-control-p-n2543026

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2019, 06:42:27 AM »

Powerball Jackpot for Saturday is:  $495 Million
I've got mine.

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2019, 06:51:19 AM »

At the CWP license class the instructor mentioned the 3 most dangerous places in Myrtle Beach and this was #3.  The largest Mall in the County!

2 men wanted in armed robbery near Coastal Grand Mall, police say

It was not “near” the Mall, it was about 100 feet outside the door of the largest Anchor Store (Belk Department Store) at 1:00 in the afternoon.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/2019/03/13/police-investigating-possible-armed-robbery-near-myrtle-beach-belk-store/

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2019, 06:57:34 AM »

Unbelievable!

One State Throws Founding Fathers' Worries To The Wayside With This Gun Control Proposal

A bill that would require mandatory gun registration is currently making its way through the Pennsylvania Assembly. House Bill 768, if passed, would require gun owners to register their firearms with the Pennsylvania State Police.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/03/12/one-state-throws-founding-fathers-worries-to-the-wayside-with-this-gun-control-p-n2543026
Seems only fair since I have to register my Mucinex D. I should probably read the article first because I think I'm missing something here...

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2019, 07:01:41 AM »

I watched a show last night about Elvis Presley’s love for guns and the police.  Pretty interesting, he owned 38 guns when he died and once went to the White House unannounced to gift a Custom Colt 1911 to Richard Nixon and was allowed in to meet with the President.  Imagine something like that now days!

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2019, 07:03:10 AM »

Unbelievable!

One State Throws Founding Fathers' Worries To The Wayside With This Gun Control Proposal

A bill that would require mandatory gun registration is currently making its way through the Pennsylvania Assembly. House Bill 768, if passed, would require gun owners to register their firearms with the Pennsylvania State Police.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/03/12/one-state-throws-founding-fathers-worries-to-the-wayside-with-this-gun-control-p-n2543026
Seems only fair since I have to register my Mucinex D. I should probably read the article first because I think I'm missing something here...
Yeah, let me know when you have to go through all this to register your Mucinex you already own and registered when you bought it.

Also let me know when your right to own Mucinex is found in the Constitution.

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2019, 07:18:44 AM »

Unbelievable!

One State Throws Founding Fathers' Worries To The Wayside With This Gun Control Proposal

A bill that would require mandatory gun registration is currently making its way through the Pennsylvania Assembly. House Bill 768, if passed, would require gun owners to register their firearms with the Pennsylvania State Police.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/03/12/one-state-throws-founding-fathers-worries-to-the-wayside-with-this-gun-control-p-n2543026
Seems only fair since I have to register my Mucinex D. I should probably read the article first because I think I'm missing something here...
Yeah, let me know when you have to go through all this to register your Mucinex you already own and registered when you bought it.

Also let me know when your right to own Mucinex is found in the Constitution.
Have you bought Mucinex? I don't think you understand how hard they make it these days.

But seriously, I get that registering your gun is a pain in the ass. And I'm sure I'd be pissed if I actuality had to do any of that. But don't we all have to do something similar with our cars. I guess that's fine too since the Constitution doesn't explicitly mention the right to bear a vehicle?

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2019, 07:30:58 AM »

Unbelievable!

One State Throws Founding Fathers' Worries To The Wayside With This Gun Control Proposal

A bill that would require mandatory gun registration is currently making its way through the Pennsylvania Assembly. House Bill 768, if passed, would require gun owners to register their firearms with the Pennsylvania State Police.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/03/12/one-state-throws-founding-fathers-worries-to-the-wayside-with-this-gun-control-p-n2543026
Seems only fair since I have to register my Mucinex D. I should probably read the article first because I think I'm missing something here...
Yeah, let me know when you have to go through all this to register your Mucinex you already own and registered when you bought it.

Also let me know when your right to own Mucinex is found in the Constitution.
I guess I must've missed the part of the article where it's taking away the right to own the gun they're asking you to register.

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2019, 07:32:02 AM »

[...]

Look, you can't take away the right to bear vehicles. Bad guys will still get vehicles regardless.

« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2019, 07:39:32 AM »

[...]

Mayor has quickly been well indoctrinated to see the U.S and U.N. as one and the same.

Again, every fuk’n time you buy a gun you fill out the “Yellow Form” with all your information and the gun information (Registration), said forms are kept at the stores and scanned by the ATF (against the law but they have been doing it anyway for years).  If a store closes or loses their firearms license the ATF gathers the paper forms and stores them.

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2019, 07:40:36 AM »

[...]

GFY in your case

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2019, 07:42:49 AM »

[...]

LALTS, that's what I figured. Sitting here crying about a mild inconvenience, and somehow I'm supposed to be the snowflake.

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2019, 07:42:56 AM »

[...]

Maybe so. Probably should have kept it to myself since this really doesn't affect me personally.

Now if they ask me to register my cigars, there will be hell to pay.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13