Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2019, 07:58:53 AM »

surprised they haven't suggested molding tracking chips in guns.
I'm pretty sure the Constitution says you can't have tracking chips in guns, so I wouldn't worry about it.

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2019, 07:59:05 AM »

Unbelievable!

One State Throws Founding Fathers' Worries To The Wayside With This Gun Control Proposal

A bill that would require mandatory gun registration is currently making its way through the Pennsylvania Assembly. House Bill 768, if passed, would require gun owners to register their firearms with the Pennsylvania State Police.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/03/12/one-state-throws-founding-fathers-worries-to-the-wayside-with-this-gun-control-p-n2543026
Seems only fair since I have to register my Mucinex D. I should probably read the article first because I think I'm missing something here...
Yeah, let me know when you have to go through all this to register your Mucinex you already own and registered when you bought it.

Also let me know when your right to own Mucinex is found in the Constitution.
Life, Liberty and the Clearing of Sinuses.

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2019, 07:59:22 AM »

Unbelievable!

One State Throws Founding Fathers' Worries To The Wayside With This Gun Control Proposal

A bill that would require mandatory gun registration is currently making its way through the Pennsylvania Assembly. House Bill 768, if passed, would require gun owners to register their firearms with the Pennsylvania State Police.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/03/12/one-state-throws-founding-fathers-worries-to-the-wayside-with-this-gun-control-p-n2543026
Seems only fair since I have to register my Mucinex D. I should probably read the article first because I think I'm missing something here...
Yeah, let me know when you have to go through all this to register your Mucinex you already own and registered when you bought it.

Also let me know when your right to own Mucinex is found in the Constitution.
I guess I must've missed the part of the article where it's taking away the right to own the gun they're asking you to register.
GFY in your case
LALTS, that's what I figured. Sitting here crying about a mild inconvenience, and somehow I'm supposed to be the snowflake.
GFY Baby Huey
Between the two of us, I'm the one throwing a fit? It's a little early for you to need a nap, but clearly, here we are.
Great solution, Go to your crying room and GFY there.

« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2019, 07:59:29 AM »

Unbelievable!

One State Throws Founding Fathers' Worries To The Wayside With This Gun Control Proposal

A bill that would require mandatory gun registration is currently making its way through the Pennsylvania Assembly. House Bill 768, if passed, would require gun owners to register their firearms with the Pennsylvania State Police.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/03/12/one-state-throws-founding-fathers-worries-to-the-wayside-with-this-gun-control-p-n2543026
Seems only fair since I have to register my Mucinex D. I should probably read the article first because I think I'm missing something here...
Yeah, let me know when you have to go through all this to register your Mucinex you already own and registered when you bought it.

Also let me know when your right to own Mucinex is found in the Constitution.
Have you bought Mucinex? I don't think you understand how hard they make it these days.

But seriously, I get that registering your gun is a pain in the ass. And I'm sure I'd be pissed if I actuality had to do any of that. But don't we all have to do something similar with our cars. I guess that's fine too since the Constitution doesn't explicitly mention the right to bear a vehicle?
Mayor has quickly been well indoctrinated to see the U.S and U.N. as one and the same.

Again, every fuk’n time you buy a gun you fill out the “Yellow Form” with all your information and the gun information (Registration), said forms are kept at the stores and scanned by the ATF (against the law but they have been doing it anyway for years).  If a store closes or loses their firearms license the ATF gathers the paper forms and stores them.
Maybe so. Probably should have kept it to myself since this really doesn't affect me personally.

Now if they ask me to register my cigars, there will be hell to pay.
I don’t mind discussing it with rational folks such as yourself.

I want you to come down and try out some shooting holes in paper with me, you might just like it.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
GFY, did not invite you
Shhh, shhh, just set the phone down, it'll make it easier to fall asleep.

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2019, 08:00:11 AM »

[...]

See? Reading comprehension skills dropping, another sign you need a nap. Make sure to take a gun, you can spoon it.

« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2019, 08:00:24 AM »

surprised they haven't suggested molding tracking chips in guns.
I'm pretty sure the Constitution says you can't have tracking chips in guns, so I wouldn't worry about it.
If you could even read the Constitution you might know.

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2019, 08:01:53 AM »

Happy pi day!
Also known as Steak and a BJ Day. Best of luck to us all!
Yea, you go with that.
I'd better not, since the wife has to work tonight.  :D

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2019, 08:02:28 AM »

surprised they haven't suggested molding tracking chips in guns.
I'm pretty sure the Constitution says you can't have tracking chips in guns, so I wouldn't worry about it.
If you could even read the Constitution you might know.
Shhh, shhh, it's ok. Turn the lights down next, we'll get you there.

« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2019, 08:02:28 AM »

Happy pi day!
That was in 2016.
There you go ruining the party again.  We ain't includin' the year.  Too many decimal places.

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2019, 08:04:42 AM »

Roof coming off this morning.  Sounds wonderful inside the house!  Wonder what will be worse, taking the old one off or hammering the new one on...

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2019, 08:04:44 AM »

Good morning boys. We done conflating automobiles and guns?  Great, let's talk about politics and religion!  Will be a fine day on the banter.

« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2019, 08:05:46 AM »

Where did Dean go?  Somebody come over to help him celebrate the day?

« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2019, 08:06:24 AM »

Good morning boys. We done conflating automobiles and guns?  Great, let's talk about politics and religion!  Will be a fine day on the banter.
How's lent treating you Mr. Bean?

« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2019, 08:06:43 AM »

Where did Dean go?  Somebody come over to help him celebrate the day?
He's ushering one out the back as another knocks on the front door.

« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2019, 08:06:44 AM »

Good morning boys. We done conflating automobiles and guns?  Great, let's talk about politics and religion!  Will be a fine day on the banter.
Indeed! Morning all, a bit sticky in here this morning. Let's fight nice boys
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13