Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13

  • Administrator
3/14/2019
« on: March 14, 2019, 12:05:30 AM »

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2019, 12:15:21 AM »

Happy pi day!

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2019, 05:52:01 AM »

Happy pi day!
Also known as Steak and a BJ Day. Best of luck to us all!

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2019, 05:56:18 AM »

Morning Dix, slept a bit late but now I have a Hot cup of Cuban.

“Happy Thursday! You're only one day away from being two days away from doing the same work you're doing right now!”

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 05:58:56 AM »

Sounds like the good old days, except for the “disrespectful” location.

Gambino crime boss Francesco “Franky Boy” Cali was assassinated in front of his Staten Island home Wednesday night in a stunning gangland hit that recalled some of the most infamous Mafia killings in city history.

Cali, 53, was gunned down in front of his brick mansion in the lavish Todt Hill neighborhood at about 9:20 p.m. His wife and young children were inside, police sources told The Post.

One source described as “disrespectful” because it took place near his family home in an outer borough.

https://nypost.com/2019/03/13/gambino-crime-boss-frank-cali-shot-dead-outside-staten-island-home/

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2019, 06:02:07 AM »

53° and mostly cloudy, 71° this afternoon

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 06:03:06 AM »

Happy pi day!
Hair Pie at the Y?

Morning Mayor

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 06:07:52 AM »

JAMMING 😀

Also 17% Off Sitewide at CI, EXCEPT items that are NOT INCLUDED 🙄

Code: LUCKY1

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2019, 06:10:00 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, and Dave. I'd still be sleeping if it wasn't for the damn cats.

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2019, 06:10:41 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, and Dave. I'd still be sleeping if it wasn't for the damn cats.
Morning WellHungDean

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2019, 06:11:31 AM »

good morning Tony, Dave, and Dave. I'd still be sleeping if it wasn't for the damn cats.
Morning WellHungDean
🤗

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2019, 06:11:56 AM »

Powerball Jackpot for Saturday is:  $495 Million

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2019, 06:16:37 AM »

LORI LOUGHLIN DAUGHTER PARTYING & SLEEPING IN BAHAMAS ON YACHT OWNED BY USC BOARD PRESIDENT

As Lori Loughlin traveled from Vancouver to L.A. Tuesday night to surrender to federal authorities in the college bribery scandal — which got her daughter, Olivia Jade, into USC — Olivia spent the night on the yacht of the Chairman of USC’s Board of Trustees … but she’s off the boat now, TMZ has learned.

We’ve learned 19-year-old Olivia was on Rick Caruso’s yacht in the Bahamas. Caruso’s daughter, Gianna, Olivia and several other friends were spending spring break in the area.

Caruso, a billionaire who has major real estate holdings including The Grove in L.A., tells TMZ, “My daughter and a group of students left for spring break prior to the government’s announcement yesterday. Once we became aware of the investigation, the young woman decided it would be in her best interests to return home.” Olivia is off the yacht.

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2019, 06:18:26 AM »

Personal tennis instructor for Michelle Obama, her daughters charged in bribery scheme

A tennis coach who worked with the family of former President Barack Obama was among the 50 people charged Tuesday in a college admissions scheme in which wealthy parents allegedly bribed coaches and others to get their children accepted to some of the top schools in the U.S.

Gordon Ernst, 52, was a former tennis coach at Georgetown University and the University of Rhode Island. He is accused of conspiracy to commit racketeering while he was at Georgetown.

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2019, 06:20:16 AM »

Actor Dean Norris on College Admissions Scandal: ‘Rich F*ckwads Cheated for Their Already Privileged Kids’
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 13