Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: March 13, 2019, 05:16:47 PM »

Morning, muchachos.

My boss is a dick. Just saying.
most are.
there's a class called 'How to be a Dick 101' they teach at Supervisory Training. you must have been out sick that day.
morning RazMan.
I didn't need the class. I come by the skill naturally.

But my new boss takes the skill to new heights of achievement.
usually men with small pricks always seem to be the biggest dicks.
I resent that statement.
Yea, Tony's a nice guy, not s big duck at all.

« Reply #106 on: March 13, 2019, 05:21:11 PM »

CLE Plus 2015 Corona Gorda Lit
Arganorsa Leaf courtesy of a certain well-hung white whale.
Aganorda Anniversary for me.

« Reply #107 on: March 13, 2019, 05:50:58 PM »

great lunch, nice round of golf, and wonderful weather. may just order a pizza for dinner.
You're eating again?
I try for 3 decent meals a day.
cooking.

« Reply #108 on: March 13, 2019, 06:21:21 PM »

CLE Plus 2015 Corona Gorda Lit
Arganorsa Leaf courtesy of a certain well-hung white whale.
Aganorda Anniversary for me.
Nothing for me. Finally leaving the office now.

« Reply #109 on: March 13, 2019, 07:26:16 PM »

Woman suffers stroke after oral sex orgasm causes brain bleed
By Lizzie Parry, The Sun

March 12, 2019 | 1:42pm

A woman passed out mid-oral sex after her imminent orgasm caused a small stroke.

The unnamed 44-year-old was enjoying the fruits of her lover’s labor when she lost consciousness for two to three minutes.

He rushed her to the hospital, fearing she had suffered a fit.

When they arrived, the man told medics his partner’s body had gone stiff during the episode.
“Her partner estimated she was unconscious for two to three minutes, with no convulsive activity reported. She had otherwise been well preceding the event.”

« Reply #110 on: March 13, 2019, 08:01:47 PM »

Woman suffers stroke after oral sex orgasm causes brain bleed
By Lizzie Parry, The Sun

March 12, 2019 | 1:42pm

A woman passed out mid-oral sex after her imminent orgasm caused a small stroke.

The unnamed 44-year-old was enjoying the fruits of her lover’s labor when she lost consciousness for two to three minutes.

He rushed her to the hospital, fearing she had suffered a fit.

When they arrived, the man told medics his partner’s body had gone stiff during the episode.
“Her partner estimated she was unconscious for two to three minutes, with no convulsive activity reported. She had otherwise been well preceding the event.”
Someone you know?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]