Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: March 13, 2019, 01:03:12 PM »

I may go send some bullets down range either today or tomorrow.  Need to report some proficiency numbers so as I don’t get a nastygram from the CWP instructor.  Not mandatory to participate in that program but free and serves to encourage getting out and chooting regularly.

Being old and retired I wear cargo pants/shorts a lot so got me a new holster designed to carry my subcompact Springfield.45 in a cargo pocket.
I got this for my Taurus .380 if my permit ever gets filed and approved. two zippered compartments, place for extra magazine, and knife.
And just how would you carry that bag and then how would you get all that shit out of a zippered bag in a timely manner?
it has a belt loop and the zippers are quick. not as neat as a pocket holster but some guys carry too much shit in their pockets.

« Reply #91 on: March 13, 2019, 01:04:33 PM »

Morning, muchachos.

My boss is a dick. Just saying.
most are.
there's a class called 'How to be a Dick 101' they teach at Supervisory Training. you must have been out sick that day.
morning RazMan.
I didn't need the class. I come by the skill naturally.

But my new boss takes the skill to new heights of achievement.
usually men with small pricks always seem to be the biggest dicks.
What's your method of verification?
I wasn't a prick as a boss and I know I am well hung?

« Reply #92 on: March 13, 2019, 01:06:59 PM »

Morning, muchachos.

My boss is a dick. Just saying.
most are.
there's a class called 'How to be a Dick 101' they teach at Supervisory Training. you must have been out sick that day.
morning RazMan.
I didn't need the class. I come by the skill naturally.

But my new boss takes the skill to new heights of achievement.
usually men with small pricks always seem to be the biggest dicks.
What's your method of verification?
I wasn't a prick as a boss and I know I am well hung?
Nice try

« Reply #93 on: March 13, 2019, 01:09:54 PM »

I may go send some bullets down range either today or tomorrow.  Need to report some proficiency numbers so as I don’t get a nastygram from the CWP instructor.  Not mandatory to participate in that program but free and serves to encourage getting out and chooting regularly.

Being old and retired I wear cargo pants/shorts a lot so got me a new holster designed to carry my subcompact Springfield.45 in a cargo pocket.
I got this for my Taurus .380 if my permit ever gets filed and approved. two zippered compartments, place for extra magazine, and knife.
And just how would you carry that bag and then how would you get all that shit out of a zippered bag in a timely manner?
it has a belt loop and the zippers are quick. not as neat as a pocket holster but some guys carry too much shit in their pockets.
Should not carry anything in your pocket with a gun in it, might shoot that well hung member

« Reply #94 on: March 13, 2019, 01:42:01 PM »

Morning, muchachos.

My boss is a dick. Just saying.
most are.
there's a class called 'How to be a Dick 101' they teach at Supervisory Training. you must have been out sick that day.
morning RazMan.
I didn't need the class. I come by the skill naturally.

But my new boss takes the skill to new heights of achievement.
usually men with small pricks always seem to be the biggest dicks.
What's your method of verification?
I wasn't a prick as a boss and I know I am well hung?
Nice try
TWSS

« Reply #95 on: March 13, 2019, 01:42:53 PM »

Morning, muchachos.

My boss is a dick. Just saying.
most are.
there's a class called 'How to be a Dick 101' they teach at Supervisory Training. you must have been out sick that day.
morning RazMan.
I didn't need the class. I come by the skill naturally.

But my new boss takes the skill to new heights of achievement.
usually men with small pricks always seem to be the biggest dicks.
I resent that statement.

« Reply #96 on: March 13, 2019, 02:19:29 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #97 on: March 13, 2019, 03:04:12 PM »

CLE Plus 2015 Corona Gorda Lit

« Reply #98 on: March 13, 2019, 03:31:16 PM »

Well Hung Lull?

« Reply #99 on: March 13, 2019, 04:03:24 PM »

CLE Plus 2015 Corona Gorda Lit
Arganorsa Leaf courtesy of a certain well-hung white whale.

« Reply #100 on: March 13, 2019, 04:03:33 PM »

« Reply #101 on: March 13, 2019, 04:29:09 PM »

FMTT. I'm ready for Friday.

Hoping to get another smoke in this afternoon too.

« Reply #102 on: March 13, 2019, 04:45:00 PM »

great lunch, nice round of golf, and wonderful weather. may just order a pizza for dinner.

« Reply #103 on: March 13, 2019, 04:50:49 PM »

great lunch, nice round of golf, and wonderful weather. may just order a pizza for dinner.
You're eating again?

« Reply #104 on: March 13, 2019, 04:58:35 PM »

great lunch, nice round of golf, and wonderful weather. may just order a pizza for dinner.
You're eating again?
I try for 3 decent meals a day.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8