Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2019, 10:21:59 AM »

I assume the Boilers went unchecked this morning
Mine was running.
Did you fill out all the required paperwork?

« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2019, 10:22:23 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

My boss is a dick. Just saying.

« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2019, 10:22:49 AM »

« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2019, 10:24:31 AM »

« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2019, 10:42:02 AM »

Good morning ShadeTreeMechanics.  Rainy here but should clear by the time our out-of-town famous and wannabefamous visitors drag their self-important asses out of bed.
Don’t want you to miss any of your commie favorites 😂

See which celebrities are in Austin for SXSW 2019

Check out which famous faces have made an appearance in Austin for the 2019 South by Southwest Festival.

https://www.statesman.com
one hell of a snowflake storm there.

« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2019, 10:42:13 AM »

Check engine light came on in my truck and it started running real rough.  Free computer check at Auto Zone identified the problem being the #1 cylinder was not firing.  Checked the spark out of the coil and dead on that cylinder. (10 minutes for all of that)

Ford store estimated $250-300 for repair.

With assistance from YouTube - New coil pack is $150 at ford store, same factory OEM coil pack was $64 FS and no tax at  Rock Auto online.  Coil pack is on the top of the motor and held on with 3 screws.

Part on the way and estimated time for me to swap it out is 15-20 minutes, less than the time it would take me to get it to the shop and back.
fukking dealers are crazy high.
I wish you luck with all that.
Same reason I replace the brakes on my cars. $400+ at Firestone, less than $50 at home.
I quit working on my own vehicles a long time ago when a mechanic complained that not only did he have to fix what was originally wrong, but also what I fukked up.
Mostly, mechanics just replace parts that the computer tells them is faulty. No one fixes anything anymore.
When they design an autonomous car that not only drives itself, but also fixes itself - then we'll be on to something.
just a matter of time.
Nah. They'd have to figure out a way to charge you back for it. Imagine you get a bill at the end of the month for "auto" repairs you had no idea had taken place? That's not gonna fly.
Oh yeah, Americans would NEVER let themselves be taken advantage of by a corporation.  ???
Corporate Greed!!

« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2019, 10:44:33 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

My boss is a dick. Just saying.
It happens.

« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2019, 10:47:19 AM »

I may go send some bullets down range either today or tomorrow.  Need to report some proficiency numbers so as I don’t get a nastygram from the CWP instructor.  Not mandatory to participate in that program but free and serves to encourage getting out and chooting regularly.

Being old and retired I wear cargo pants/shorts a lot so got me a new holster designed to carry my subcompact Springfield.45 in a cargo pocket.
I got this for my Taurus .380 if my permit ever gets filed and approved. two zippered compartments, place for extra magazine, and knife.

« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2019, 10:48:12 AM »

Good morning ShadeTreeMechanics.  Rainy here but should clear by the time our out-of-town famous and wannabefamous visitors drag their self-important asses out of bed.
Don’t want you to miss any of your commie favorites 😂

See which celebrities are in Austin for SXSW 2019

Check out which famous faces have made an appearance in Austin for the 2019 South by Southwest Festival.

https://www.statesman.com

« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2019, 10:50:20 AM »

I may go send some bullets down range either today or tomorrow.  Need to report some proficiency numbers so as I don’t get a nastygram from the CWP instructor.  Not mandatory to participate in that program but free and serves to encourage getting out and chooting regularly.

Being old and retired I wear cargo pants/shorts a lot so got me a new holster designed to carry my subcompact Springfield.45 in a cargo pocket.
I got this for my Taurus .380 if my permit ever gets filed and approved. two zippered compartments, place for extra magazine, and knife.
That signed affidavit from Pete Johnson in your file still holding things up?  Bastige!

« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2019, 10:55:20 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

My boss is a dick. Just saying.
most are.
there's a class called 'How to be a Dick 101' they teach at Supervisory Training. you must have been out sick that day.
morning RazMan.

« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2019, 10:57:29 AM »

Time for my walk

« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2019, 10:57:37 AM »

I may go send some bullets down range either today or tomorrow.  Need to report some proficiency numbers so as I don’t get a nastygram from the CWP instructor.  Not mandatory to participate in that program but free and serves to encourage getting out and chooting regularly.

Being old and retired I wear cargo pants/shorts a lot so got me a new holster designed to carry my subcompact Springfield.45 in a cargo pocket.
I got this for my Taurus .380 if my permit ever gets filed and approved. two zippered compartments, place for extra magazine, and knife.
That signed affidavit from Pete Johnson in your file still holding things up?  Bastige!
might have been the visit from the detectives when I threatened to blow the kneecaps off that deadbeat and break his hands.

« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2019, 11:02:39 AM »

I may go send some bullets down range either today or tomorrow.  Need to report some proficiency numbers so as I don’t get a nastygram from the CWP instructor.  Not mandatory to participate in that program but free and serves to encourage getting out and chooting regularly.

Being old and retired I wear cargo pants/shorts a lot so got me a new holster designed to carry my subcompact Springfield.45 in a cargo pocket.
I got this for my Taurus .380 if my permit ever gets filed and approved. two zippered compartments, place for extra magazine, and knife.
That signed affidavit from Pete Johnson in your file still holding things up?  Bastige!
might have been the visit from the detectives when I threatened to blow the kneecaps off that deadbeat and break his hands.
Yeah, probably not helpful.

« Reply #74 on: March 13, 2019, 11:05:36 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

My boss is a dick. Just saying.
most are.
there's a class called 'How to be a Dick 101' they teach at Supervisory Training. you must have been out sick that day.
morning RazMan.
I didn't need the class. I come by the skill naturally.

But my new boss takes the skill to new heights of achievement.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8