Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: March 12, 2019, 03:41:52 PM »

Taco Tuesday baby!
only two?
Yea, getting to bathing suit season.  We all dont have your metabolism.
Doesn't sound to me like ladies south of the Mason Dixon line are all that picky.
Florida doesn't count as the South.
no?
NO.  Panhandle is OK, just consider it annexed by Georgia and Alabama.
Correct

« Reply #91 on: March 12, 2019, 03:42:24 PM »

Taco Tuesday baby!
only two?
Yea, getting to bathing suit season.  We all dont have your metabolism.
Doesn't sound to me like ladies south of the Mason Dixon line are all that picky.
I will confirm that.

no they're not.
Especially when they are north of the 65 age line.
Which, unlike Sir Dean, I don't have a particular affinity for.
+1

« Reply #92 on: March 12, 2019, 03:45:09 PM »

Taco Tuesday baby!
only two?
Yea, getting to bathing suit season.  We all dont have your metabolism.
Taco Tuesday seared tuna tacos for dinner tonight.

« Reply #93 on: March 12, 2019, 03:47:50 PM »

All of this shit is a nationwide BFD!

AUSTIN (KXAN) — FBI investigators and federal prosecutors busted the largest college admissions scam ever prosecuted by the Department of Justice, officials with the U.S. Attorney's Office announced in a press conference Tuesday. Fifty people were charged in connection with the scam, including a University of Texas at Austin coach, who has been arrested.

The two ways officials say ringleader William Singer of California fraudulently got students into elite schools were either by bribing coaches to accept students through the athletic track or by bribing ACT and SAT administrators to allow someone else to take the test for students or change their answers later. Officials say Singer's non-profit Key Worldwide Foundation was a front for his scams. He's accused of accepting up to $25 million.

UT Tennis Coach Michael Center was arrested and charged with conspiracy to commit mail fraud and honest services mail fraud. He allegedly accepted a $100,000 bribe to get a student into UT through the tennis program. He had his initial appearance at the federal courthouse in Austin Tuesday afternoon, where bail was set at $50,000. He will have to pay $5,000 in cash within the next 72 hours to get out of jail. He will later have to go to court in Massachusetts, where the main investigation is happening. UT confirms he's been placed on leave.

Two Houston-area people are accused of accepting bribes — Lisa 'Niki' Williams, an ACT administrator, and Martin Fox, who was the president of a private tennis academy and camp. Both are charged with conspiracy to commit racketeering.

A fourth Texan, John Wilson, faces charges similar to Center, as do Hollywood actresses Felicity Huffman and Lori Loughlin.

Students who were involved in the scheme attended or tried to attend UT, Georgetown, Stanford, UCLA, the University of San Diego, USC, Wake Forest and Yale.

« Reply #94 on: March 12, 2019, 04:00:33 PM »

Taco Tuesday baby!
only two?
Yea, getting to bathing suit season.  We all dont have your metabolism.
Doesn't sound to me like ladies south of the Mason Dixon line are all that picky.
I will confirm that.

no they're not.
Especially when they are north of the 65 age line.
Which, unlike Sir Dean, I don't have a particular affinity for.
just because there's snow on the roof diesn't mean there's no heat in the furnace.

« Reply #95 on: March 12, 2019, 04:01:44 PM »

Taco Tuesday baby!
only two?
Yea, getting to bathing suit season.  We all dont have your metabolism.
Doesn't sound to me like ladies south of the Mason Dixon line are all that picky.
I will confirm that.

no they're not.
Especially when they are north of the 65 age line.
Which, unlike Sir Dean, I don't have a particular affinity for.
just because there's snow on the roof diesn't mean there's no heat in the furnace.
Just like cigars: eat, smoke and poke what ya like

« Reply #96 on: March 12, 2019, 04:04:11 PM »

Amazon Basin and coffee in the man cave.
I might join you for a Basin. I could use a smoke today.

« Reply #97 on: March 12, 2019, 04:18:20 PM »

Amazon Basin and coffee in the man cave.
I might join you for a Basin. I could use a smoke today.
Mighty fine smoke

« Reply #98 on: March 12, 2019, 04:21:46 PM »

No Trailer? No problem. 😂

Nothing stops a good fisherman from getting out on the water. Nick Mann saw this out Hudson, FL way.

https://www.skifflife.com/2932472/no-trailer-no-problem/

« Reply #99 on: March 12, 2019, 04:27:01 PM »

No Trailer? No problem. 😂

Nothing stops a good fisherman from getting out on the water. Nick Mann saw this out Hudson, FL way.

https://www.skifflife.com/2932472/no-trailer-no-problem/
that's just down the road from me.

« Reply #100 on: March 12, 2019, 04:54:56 PM »

Amazon Basin and coffee in the man cave.
I might join you for a Basin. I could use a smoke today.
Mighty fine smoke
Too big for the time I have available. (TWSS)

« Reply #101 on: March 12, 2019, 04:56:18 PM »

I'm going with a Herrera Esteli corona gorda instead. An oldie but a goodie.

« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2019, 05:00:31 PM »

Amazon Basin and coffee in the man cave.
I might join you for a Basin. I could use a smoke today.
Mighty fine smoke
Too big for the time I have available. (TWSS)
I'm sure she did.   ::)

« Reply #103 on: March 12, 2019, 05:02:42 PM »

[...]

Report I heard on the radio was the FBI was looking into something completely unrelated and got tipped off to this much bigger deal.  I guess there is so much focus on football and basketball it's easy for tennis to fly under the radar.

« Reply #104 on: March 12, 2019, 05:05:00 PM »

I'm going with a Herrera Esteli corona gorda instead. An oldie but a goodie.
Raspberry thumbprint!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8