Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

« Reply #90 on: March 11, 2019, 06:36:34 PM »

Mom Ubering done for the day.  Time for a cigar.
I will join you shortly. Not sure what I will smoke today but perhaps a cigar gifted by you. Let's see what I have with me today.
It's looking like a Southern Draw Cedrus belicoso.
Let me know what you think.

« Reply #91 on: March 11, 2019, 06:43:29 PM »

Mom Ubering done for the day.  Time for a cigar.
I will join you shortly. Not sure what I will smoke today but perhaps a cigar gifted by you. Let's see what I have with me today.
It's looking like a Southern Draw Cedrus belicoso.
I'm really happy with this stick. Lots of pepper but smooth on the retrohale and super aromatic.

Awesome that's a rare stick and not what she said.

« Reply #92 on: March 11, 2019, 06:46:05 PM »

Smoking a New World Connecticut. One of the better Connie's

« Reply #93 on: March 11, 2019, 06:54:47 PM »

Working relief for a while so may be unpredictable

« Reply #94 on: March 11, 2019, 08:12:13 PM »

Working relief for a while so may be unpredictable
Hopefully those boilers will behave.

« Reply #95 on: March 11, 2019, 09:33:56 PM »

Working relief for a while so may be unpredictable
Hopefully those boilers will behave.
Take care Mr Bean

« Reply #96 on: March 11, 2019, 10:25:13 PM »

Mom Ubering done for the day.  Time for a cigar.
I will join you shortly. Not sure what I will smoke today but perhaps a cigar gifted by you. Let's see what I have with me today.
It's looking like a Southern Draw Cedrus belicoso.
Let me know what you think.
I really liked it. Flavors were up my alley. But there was a knot in it that was affecting the draw. Maybe it's a Southern thing. The burn was fine however.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]