Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2019, 10:57:09 AM »

« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2019, 10:58:09 AM »

« Reply #62 on: March 11, 2019, 11:04:07 AM »

« Reply #63 on: March 11, 2019, 11:05:30 AM »

« Reply #64 on: March 11, 2019, 11:31:22 AM »

Fun in the waiting room. Could have finished a cigar by now.

« Reply #65 on: March 11, 2019, 11:33:17 AM »

Every Day is Napping Day for me.
Same here.  Thank God for the agency's "Wellness Room"
And for teleworking, like today.
Hola, Raz.
Buenos Dias, Antonio.
Todavia no estoy seguro de esto.
¿No estás seguro de que es de día?

La parte "buenos".
Ah, sí. Pero expresa mis deseos para ti, no las realidades del cosmos.

« Reply #66 on: March 11, 2019, 11:45:58 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
RazMan.
Deano!

MacGuyver finished swapping a couple of reluctant barrels for me, so over the weekend I threw an AR-15 together and gave #1 son his first rifle.  Was a beautiful day yesterday, sunny and comparatively warm, so I took him and the girlfriend up to Mr. Airport's family homestead to shoot, along with Mrs Airport, MacGuyver and the Corporal and his #1 son. Beautiful place, beautiful day, and the guns ran terrific.  I got a chance to shoot Mr. Airport's new RIA VR-80.  That is an amazing weapon.

« Reply #67 on: March 11, 2019, 11:57:52 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
RazMan.
Deano!

MacGuyver finished swapping a couple of reluctant barrels for me, so over the weekend I threw an AR-15 together and gave #1 son his first rifle.  Was a beautiful day yesterday, sunny and comparatively warm, so I took him and the girlfriend up to Mr. Airport's family homestead to shoot, along with Mrs Airport, MacGuyver and the Corporal and his #1 son. Beautiful place, beautiful day, and the guns ran terrific.  I got a chance to shoot Mr. Airport's new RIA VR-80.  That is an amazing weapon.
I had to google the VR-80.
sounds like a great day.

« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2019, 12:35:35 PM »

Permanent Daylight Saving Time 'O.K.' with Trump

WFLA 8 On Your Side Staff·1 hour ago

President Donald Trump has officially weighed in on the idea of permanent Daylight Saving Time.

On Monday morning, the president tweeted in support of the idea. The tweet comes just one day after most Americans lost an hour of sleep due to springing clocks forward for Daylight Saving Time.

"Making Daylight Saving Time permanent is O.K. with me!" he wrote .
Last week, Florida Sen. Marco Rubio re-introduced a bill aimed at making Daylight Saving Time permanent across the country. The " Sunshine Protection Act " would eliminate the observation of standard time from November to March.

"If enacted, we would not 'fall back' in November and would enjoy a full year of DST, instead of only eight months," the summary of the bill says.
Last year, the "Sunshine Protection Act" passed Florida legislature and was signed into law by then-Gov. Rick Scott. But nothing changed because, in order for the law to take effect, Congress had to pass legislation allowing Florida to be in a different time zone than the rest of the East Coast for more than half the year. That legislation did not pass.

The bill introduced by Rubio this year would eliminate changing clocks nationwide but would not alter or change time zones.

The bill also would not mandate areas that don't currently observe Daylight Saving Time to do so. They include most of Arizona, American Samoa, Guam, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands and the Virgin Islands.

« Reply #69 on: March 11, 2019, 12:39:52 PM »

Build The Clock

« Reply #70 on: March 11, 2019, 01:14:07 PM »

time lull?

« Reply #71 on: March 11, 2019, 01:21:12 PM »

time lull?
If we can't figure out what time it actually is, how do we know there's a lull?

« Reply #72 on: March 11, 2019, 01:53:00 PM »

time lull?
If we can't figure out what time it actually is, how do we know there's a lull?
it's Monday. that's all anybody needs to know.

« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2019, 02:15:23 PM »

time lull?
If we can't figure out what time it actually is, how do we know there's a lull?
That is deep.

« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2019, 02:15:53 PM »

time lull?
If we can't figure out what time it actually is, how do we know there's a lull?
it's Monday. that's all anybody needs to know.
There was never any question about that.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7