Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10

« Reply #120 on: March 10, 2019, 07:14:04 PM »

crap. took a drive to Fort Island Beach to catch the sunset but you couldn't park within a mile of the place.
Aren't there a million other places to watch the sunset, up and down the coast?
yes there are but Fort Island is just a few miles down the road from me.
But if you try sometime, you might find, ya get what you need.

« Reply #121 on: March 10, 2019, 07:19:48 PM »

New trend. Sunday seems to be our busiest banter day lately.

« Reply #122 on: March 10, 2019, 07:22:01 PM »

crap. took a drive to Fort Island Beach to catch the sunset but you couldn't park within a mile of the place.
Aren't there a million other places to watch the sunset, up and down the coast?
yes there are but Fort Island is just a few miles down the road from me.
But if you try sometime, you might find, ya get what you need.
with my truck going into the shop tomorrow I really didn't want to drive too far.
from what I hear, they're all crowded.

« Reply #123 on: March 10, 2019, 07:31:51 PM »

it's Taco Tuesday somewhere.
Fresh black pepper encrusted Seared Tuna on Caesar Salad tonight

« Reply #124 on: March 10, 2019, 07:32:45 PM »

« Reply #125 on: March 10, 2019, 07:35:39 PM »

it's Taco Tuesday somewhere.
Fresh black pepper encrusted Seared Tuna on Caesar Salad tonight
That looks wonderful.
It was mighty tasty!  Enough left for Taco Tuesday.

« Reply #126 on: March 10, 2019, 07:36:30 PM »

10?

« Reply #127 on: March 10, 2019, 08:01:48 PM »

it's Taco Tuesday somewhere.
Fresh black pepper encrusted Seared Tuna on Caesar Salad tonight
That looks wonderful.
It was mighty tasty!  Enough left for Taco Tuesday.
I'm also looking forward to Taco Tuesday since my buddy gave me what was leftover of his jalapeño, cilantro, and sour cream sauce. Although I have dinner plans on Tuesday so I might have to change it to Taco Monday instead.

« Reply #128 on: March 10, 2019, 08:07:06 PM »

it's Taco Tuesday somewhere.
Fresh black pepper encrusted Seared Tuna on Caesar Salad tonight
That looks wonderful.
It was mighty tasty!  Enough left for Taco Tuesday.
I'm also looking forward to Taco Tuesday since my buddy gave me what was leftover of his jalapeño, cilantro, and sour cream sauce. Although I have dinner plans on Tuesday so I might have to change it to Taco Monday instead.
Nothing wrong with Taco Monday👍

« Reply #129 on: March 10, 2019, 08:08:39 PM »

I am watching Bull Riding

« Reply #130 on: March 10, 2019, 08:19:45 PM »

I am watching Bull Riding
I've been trying to get through a terrible book. I generally borrow from the library but this one wasn't easy to find and I wound up having to buy it. Now I feel compelled to finish it. Almost there. (TWSS)

« Reply #131 on: March 10, 2019, 08:24:46 PM »

I am watching Bull Riding
I've been trying to get through a terrible book. I generally borrow from the library but this one wasn't easy to find and I wound up having to buy it. Now I feel compelled to finish it. Almost there. (TWSS)
LOL, if I start one and it is not good I just drop it at the Goodwill

« Reply #132 on: March 10, 2019, 08:31:43 PM »

I am watching Bull Riding
Bulls are kicking their asses tonight

« Reply #133 on: March 10, 2019, 09:01:41 PM »

it's Taco Tuesday somewhere.
Fresh black pepper encrusted Seared Tuna on Caesar Salad tonight
A bit too rare for my taste, but glad you liked it.

« Reply #134 on: March 10, 2019, 09:02:49 PM »

it's Taco Tuesday somewhere.
Fresh black pepper encrusted Seared Tuna on Caesar Salad tonight
That looks wonderful.
It was mighty tasty!  Enough left for Taco Tuesday.
I'm also looking forward to Taco Tuesday since my buddy gave me what was leftover of his jalapeño, cilantro, and sour cream sauce. Although I have dinner plans on Tuesday so I might have to change it to Taco Monday instead.
Nothing wrong with Taco Monday👍
Indeed.  Don't let that sauce go south. (Pardon the pun)
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10