Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2019, 09:15:52 AM »

CAO American Slyce available at the Sis.  Thought it might have been pizza flavored, but no, just apple pie.

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2019, 09:20:56 AM »

good morning Rick and Dave.
wish they'd the fucking clocks alone.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
going to help a drunk move some of his stuff to storage later this morning. I'm just driving and not carrying anything.
Morning Dean’O, you get the truck fixed yet?
goes in tomorrow morning. there's an antifreeze leak somewhere that I can't find.
Isn't this the "new" truck that you got to avoid the problems you had with the last truck?
the new to me truck. 2009 now has almost 300,000 miles. I keep it serviced regularly but it's getting tired. plan on shopping seriously for a new one after the wedding.
300K?  Where are all those miles from?  All you drive to is golf, the doctors, grocery and an occasional junket to Tampa or Jacksonville...

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2019, 09:23:23 AM »

good morning Rick and Dave.
wish they'd the fucking clocks alone.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
going to help a drunk move some of his stuff to storage later this morning. I'm just driving and not carrying anything.
Morning Dean’O, you get the truck fixed yet?
goes in tomorrow morning. there's an antifreeze leak somewhere that I can't find.
Isn't this the "new" truck that you got to avoid the problems you had with the last truck?
the new to me truck. 2009 now has almost 300,000 miles. I keep it serviced regularly but it's getting tired. plan on shopping seriously for a new one after the wedding.
300K?  Where are all those miles from?  All you drive to is golf, the doctors, grocery and an occasional junket to Tampa or Jacksonville...
4 trips to NY, panhandle, Orlando, St Pete, it doesn't sit much. it's alot like it's owner. it's getting old and tired. when she dies she dies.

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2019, 09:35:51 AM »

The Lady Theo

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2019, 09:53:56 AM »

The Lady Theo
I don't see no boat just a golf course that wants my balls

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2019, 09:55:20 AM »

The Lady Theo
I don't see no boat just a golf course that wants my balls
Sunny and 70°, course is not too busy this morning so just right for golf ⛳️

That is the Arrowhead Country Club (public/private)

https://www.arrowheadcc.com

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2019, 10:20:49 AM »

Course pictures look beautiful. Would love to play there.

« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2019, 10:26:09 AM »

Course pictures look beautiful. Would love to play there.
this is my home course now Rick. new owners took over in July, fired EVERYBODY but a barmaid and turned it from a cow pasture into the 2nd best course in Citrus County.
https://prgcfl.com

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2019, 10:46:16 AM »

Time for a nice walk.

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2019, 10:54:56 AM »

Happy daylight savings Time.
Boooooooo.

« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2019, 11:08:49 AM »

Course pictures look beautiful. Would love to play there.
this is my home course now Rick. new owners took over in July, fired EVERYBODY but a barmaid and turned it from a cow pasture into the 2nd best course in Citrus County.
https://prgcfl.com
Rates look good and the forecast next few days looks perfect. I wish i could hop on a plane tomorrow. Stop teasing me lol

« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2019, 11:11:19 AM »

Happy daylight savings Time.
Boooooooo.
Good morning Mr T. I went on the desktop. Another 48 posts do I get another happy poop? Smoke anything good lately? I tried the new Willy Herrera maduro. It's definitely box worthy.

« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2019, 11:12:43 AM »

The DST change screws my dogs clocks all up.
That's really strange. How would they even know?

« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2019, 11:20:11 AM »

Course pictures look beautiful. Would love to play there.
this is my home course now Rick. new owners took over in July, fired EVERYBODY but a barmaid and turned it from a cow pasture into the 2nd best course in Citrus County.
https://prgcfl.com
Rates look good and the forecast next few days looks perfect. I wish i could hop on a plane tomorrow. Stop teasing me lol
17 hrs and 40 min by car lol. How far south is Clearwater? I have family there. I can remember going there as a kid.

« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2019, 11:54:06 AM »

good morning Rick and Dave.
wish they'd the fucking clocks alone.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
going to help a drunk move some of his stuff to storage later this morning. I'm just driving and not carrying anything.
Dean, I think you're the only one in this group that has a fucking clock.
That would be a heck of a way to wake up each morning.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10