« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2019, 01:00:15 PM »

Indycar at St Pete's. and no blackout like commie NFL.
I have been watching Spring training games of baseball
Don’t tell anybody else but I have been watching Women’s Basketball since Friday
You don't tell anyone about me watching the woman's volleyball and you got a deal

« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2019, 01:03:54 PM »

In February the FBI started offering a new fitness app that “takes you to the next level.”

The FBI advertised their app as an informative and interactive way to track your fitness routine.

What they didn’t tell you is that the new FBI app will spy on your location and download your stored information.

« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2019, 01:11:08 PM »

No Bean yesterday, guess he was at SXSW for the Occasional Kotex Speach.
No, I was out with the warden.  Furniture shopping, again.

Here We Go… Ocasio-Cortez Occasional Kotex Blames Reagan for Racism in America at Annual SXSW Conference in Austin

« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2019, 01:36:24 PM »

Screw a Bunch of Time Change, HAPPY CIGAR SMOKING DAY!

On the Bermuda Time ManBalcony watching car racing with a Sparkling Water & Tito’s in hand.  Original well aged Amazon Basin ready for some 🔥in the other hand.

« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2019, 01:43:16 PM »

Screw a Bunch of Time Change, HAPPY CIGAR SMOKING DAY!

On the Bermuda Time ManBalcony watching car racing with a Sparkling Water & Tito’s in hand.  Original well aged Amazon Basin ready for some 🔥in the other hand.

« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2019, 01:47:36 PM »

They are feeling it!

« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2019, 01:50:07 PM »

just finished fixing hot Italian sausage with hash browns and poached eggs.
cigar and coffee time.

« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2019, 01:50:41 PM »

Screw a Bunch of Time Change, HAPPY CIGAR SMOKING DAY!

On the Bermuda Time ManBalcony watching car racing with a Sparkling Water & Tito’s in hand.  Original well aged Amazon Basin ready for some in the other hand.
I have one of those lighters for making creme brulee.

« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2019, 01:53:14 PM »

Indycar at St Pete's. and no blackout like commie NFL.
I have been watching Spring training games of baseball
Don’t tell anybody else but I have been watching Women’s Basketball since Friday
You don't tell anyone about me watching the woman's volleyball and you got a deal
Softball ain't bad either...while we're confessin'

« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2019, 01:53:33 PM »

They are feeling it!
I enjoy a nice pontoon boat ride.

« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2019, 01:54:38 PM »

They are feeling it!
They’re feeling it too!

« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2019, 01:55:12 PM »

Indycar at St Pete's. and no blackout like commie NFL.
I have been watching Spring training games of baseball
Don’t tell anybody else but I have been watching Women’s Basketball since Friday
You don't tell anyone about me watching the woman's volleyball and you got a deal
Softball ain't bad either...while we're confessin'
Volleyball is my favorite of the three. Just sayin'.

« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2019, 01:56:21 PM »

just finished fixing hot Italian sausage with hash browns and poached eggs.
cigar and coffee time.
I had smoked brat dogs with mustard, ketchup and Jalapeños for lunch

« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2019, 01:59:27 PM »

Finished up a nice La Gran Llave Connie.  Good pepper with creamy finish.

« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2019, 02:00:25 PM »

Finished up a nice La Gran Llave Connie.  Good pepper with creamy finish.
Like it better than the Maduro.