Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2019, 11:54:18 AM »

No Bean yesterday, guess he was at SXSW for the Occasional Kotex Speach.
No, I was out with the warden.  Furniture shopping, again.

« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2019, 11:56:49 AM »

« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2019, 12:00:59 PM »

Happy daylight savings Time.
Boooooooo.
Good morning Mr T. I went on the desktop. Another 48 posts do I get another happy poop? Smoke anything good lately? I tried the new Willy Herrera maduro. It's definitely box worthy.
I honestly don't know. I'll have to take a look. You're the only Doodyful Member.

« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2019, 12:05:00 PM »

Morning/afternoon LostAnHourBoys.  Sheesh on this DST.  I have NEVER talked to anyone who likes it. Maybe this bill will go somewhere this session.
https://abc13.com/society/lawmaker-files-bill-to-end-daylight-saving-time-in-texas/4674505/

« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2019, 12:06:41 PM »

Course pictures look beautiful. Would love to play there.
this is my home course now Rick. new owners took over in July, fired EVERYBODY but a barmaid and turned it from a cow pasture into the 2nd best course in Citrus County.
https://prgcfl.com
Rates look good and the forecast next few days looks perfect. I wish i could hop on a plane tomorrow. Stop teasing me lol
17 hrs and 40 min by car lol. How far south is Clearwater? I have family there. I can remember going there as a kid.
another 2 hours south.

« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2019, 12:07:03 PM »

Happy daylight savings Time.
Boooooooo.
Good morning Mr T. I went on the desktop. Another 48 posts do I get another happy poop? Smoke anything good lately? I tried the new Willy Herrera maduro. It's definitely box worthy.
I honestly don't know. I'll have to take a look. You're the only Doodyful Member.
Nope. Sorry Rick. 2500 posts gets you the next poop.

« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2019, 12:08:35 PM »

the moving all done. lots of help, four loads, storage unit only about a mile away. my good deed for the day.

« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2019, 12:32:57 PM »

Indycar at St Pete's. and no blackout like commie NFL.

« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2019, 12:47:14 PM »

Happy daylight savings Time.
Boooooooo.
Good morning Mr T. I went on the desktop. Another 48 posts do I get another happy poop? Smoke anything good lately? I tried the new Willy Herrera maduro. It's definitely box worthy.
I honestly don't know. I'll have to take a look. You're the only Doodyful Member.
Nope. Sorry Rick. 2500 posts gets you the next poop.
That's one poop I will look forward to seeing

« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2019, 12:53:15 PM »

Indycar at St Pete's. and no blackout like commie NFL.
I have been watching Spring training games of baseball

« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2019, 12:57:07 PM »

Indycar at St Pete's. and no blackout like commie NFL.
I have been watching Spring training games of baseball
Don’t tell anybody else but I have been watching Women’s Basketball since Friday

« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2019, 12:57:48 PM »

good morning Rick and Dave.
wish they'd the fucking clocks alone.
Oliva O maduro and coffee here.
going to help a drunk move some of his stuff to storage later this morning. I'm just driving and not carrying anything.
Some people think there drinking is normal even if it's not.

« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2019, 12:58:41 PM »

Happy daylight savings Time.
Boooooooo.
Good morning Mr T. I went on the desktop. Another 48 posts do I get another happy poop? Smoke anything good lately? I tried the new Willy Herrera maduro. It's definitely box worthy.
I honestly don't know. I'll have to take a look. You're the only Doodyful Member.
Nope. Sorry Rick. 2500 posts gets you the next poop.
That's one poop I will look forward to seeing
You will have yourself a pile of chit before you know it.

« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2019, 12:59:28 PM »

Indycar at St Pete's. and no blackout like commie NFL.
I have been watching Spring training games of baseball
Don’t tell anybody else but I have been watching Women’s Basketball since Friday
You don't tell anyone about me watching the woman's volleyball and you got a deal

« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2019, 01:00:00 PM »

Morning/afternoon LostAnHourBoys.  Sheesh on this DST.  I have NEVER talked to anyone who likes it. Maybe this bill will go somewhere this session.
https://abc13.com/society/lawmaker-files-bill-to-end-daylight-saving-time-in-texas/4674505/
I like DST I just don’t like the swapping back and forth.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10