Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

Author Topic: 3/8/2019  (Read 527 times)

CigarBanter

  • Administrator
  • BotL Status
3/8/2019
« on: March 08, 2019, 12:00:34 AM »

It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 3/8/2019
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2019, 05:07:50 AM »

Morning Retirees and Worker Bees

You get peace of mind not by thinking about it or imagining it, but by quietening and relaxing the restless mind.
― Remez Sasson

Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 3/8/2019
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2019, 05:09:05 AM »

Cloudy and 47 this morning, low 60s and cloudy for the afternoon.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 3/8/2019
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2019, 05:20:57 AM »

Good morning, Dave.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 3/8/2019
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2019, 05:25:32 AM »

Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 3/8/2019
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2019, 05:32:33 AM »

It's supposed to reach 40 here today. Woohoo, springtime!
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 3/8/2019
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2019, 05:34:11 AM »

Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 3/8/2019
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2019, 05:39:28 AM »

It's supposed to reach 40 here today. Woohoo, springtime!
Springtime here is horrible, pine and oak pollen out the ass and it has already started.  Usually peaks around  the last week of March or first week of April.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 3/8/2019
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2019, 05:40:15 AM »

Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
What fn day is not Womens Day?
Logged

LuvTooGolf

  • Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • Believeland!
Re: 3/8/2019
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2019, 06:03:48 AM »

Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
Ok, but what are you planning to eat? Buh-zing!
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 3/8/2019
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2019, 06:04:57 AM »

Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
What fn day is not Womens Day?
I'm not gonna say that a similar thought hadn't crossed my mind. But I let that thought go away quickly, especially with three outspoken women in my house.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 3/8/2019
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2019, 06:09:17 AM »

Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
Ok, but what are you planning to eat? Buh-zing!
Good morning, LTG.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 3/8/2019
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2019, 06:10:42 AM »

Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
What fn day is not Womens Day?
I'm not gonna say that a similar thought hadn't crossed my mind. But I let that thought go away quickly, especially with three outspoken women and no man in my house.
Fixed it for you.
Logged

A Friend of Charlie

  • Founding Member
  • Venerated Status
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 3/8/2019
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2019, 06:13:27 AM »

Don't forget to celebrate International Women's Day. I'm planning on having fish for lunch.
What fn day is not Womens Day?
I'm not gonna say that a similar thought hadn't crossed my mind. But I let that thought go away quickly, especially with three outspoken women and no man in my house.
Fixed it for you.
You're probably correct, in a traditional sense. But GFY anyway.
Logged

South Carolina Redfish

  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • When the law disarms good guys, bad guys rejoice.
Re: 3/8/2019
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2019, 06:26:25 AM »