Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: March 06, 2019, 05:20:51 PM »

Jeopardy host Alex Trebek announces in video that he has stage 4 pancreatic cancer.

« Reply #106 on: March 06, 2019, 05:57:23 PM »

Been sober for 5 days so well dried out from any vacation over indulgence and ready to sip.
Too long...dont want to get out of condition, do you?

« Reply #107 on: March 06, 2019, 06:07:18 PM »

Been sober for 5 days so well dried out from any vacation over indulgence and ready to sip.
Too long...dont want to get out of condition, do you?
Definitely don’t want that to happen but I am back on the horse now😀

« Reply #108 on: March 06, 2019, 06:12:39 PM »

Met the boy at a new Vietnamese Pho Restaurant for lunch, pretty good.
What the pho?

« Reply #109 on: March 06, 2019, 06:13:15 PM »

Jeopardy host Alex Trebek announces in video that he has stage 4 pancreatic cancer.
Oof. Kiss of death.

« Reply #110 on: March 06, 2019, 06:14:31 PM »

On my way home now. Let's hope the busses are running on time.

« Reply #111 on: March 06, 2019, 06:14:40 PM »

Jeopardy host Alex Trebek announces in video that he has stage 4 pancreatic cancer.
Oof. Kiss of death.
Sadly so.

« Reply #112 on: March 06, 2019, 06:21:00 PM »

On my way home now. Let's hope the busses are running on time.

« Reply #113 on: March 06, 2019, 06:22:59 PM »

On my way home now. Let's hope the busses are running on time.
I wish walking were an option. It would be faster.

« Reply #114 on: March 06, 2019, 07:37:22 PM »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/health/billionaire-diamond-trader-dies-during-penis-enhancement-procedure-reports-say.amp

A billionaire diamond trader has died during a penis enlargement operation at a posh Parisian clinic, it was reported.

Ehud Arye Laniado died at the age of 65 in the clinic of an unnamed plastic surgeon on the Avenue des Champs-Elysees in the French capital.

According to local media, complications during surgery proved fatal for the Belgian-Israeli dual national and he suffered a heart attack when a substance was injected into his penis.

« Reply #115 on: March 06, 2019, 07:44:15 PM »

On my way home now. Let's hope the busses are running on time.
I wish walking were an option. It would be faster.
Diffenently hav3 to pack a lunch.

« Reply #116 on: March 06, 2019, 08:04:03 PM »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/health/billionaire-diamond-trader-dies-during-penis-enhancement-procedure-reports-say.amp

A billionaire diamond trader has died during a penis enlargement operation at a posh Parisian clinic, it was reported.

Ehud Arye Laniado died at the age of 65 in the clinic of an unnamed plastic surgeon on the Avenue des Champs-Elysees in the French capital.

According to local media, complications during surgery proved fatal for the Belgian-Israeli dual national and he suffered a heart attack when a substance was injected into his penis.
MF'er, I'd have a heart attack too if someone did that to me.  By age 65 you'd think his gherkin would have served him well enough.

« Reply #117 on: March 06, 2019, 08:29:34 PM »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/health/billionaire-diamond-trader-dies-during-penis-enhancement-procedure-reports-say.amp

A billionaire diamond trader has died during a penis enlargement operation at a posh Parisian clinic, it was reported.

Ehud Arye Laniado died at the age of 65 in the clinic of an unnamed plastic surgeon on the Avenue des Champs-Elysees in the French capital.

According to local media, complications during surgery proved fatal for the Belgian-Israeli dual national and he suffered a heart attack when a substance was injected into his penis.
MF'er, I'd have a heart attack too if someone did that to me.  By age 65 you'd think his gherkin would have served him well enough.
I guess money can't buy everything.

« Reply #118 on: March 06, 2019, 10:37:33 PM »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/health/billionaire-diamond-trader-dies-during-penis-enhancement-procedure-reports-say.amp

A billionaire diamond trader has died during a penis enlargement operation at a posh Parisian clinic, it was reported.

Ehud Arye Laniado died at the age of 65 in the clinic of an unnamed plastic surgeon on the Avenue des Champs-Elysees in the French capital.

According to local media, complications during surgery proved fatal for the Belgian-Israeli dual national and he suffered a heart attack when a substance was injected into his penis.
MF'er, I'd have a heart attack too if someone did that to me.  By age 65 you'd think his gherkin would have served him well enough.
I guess money can't buy everything.
Better to give than receive.

« Reply #119 on: March 06, 2019, 10:39:30 PM »

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/health/billionaire-diamond-trader-dies-during-penis-enhancement-procedure-reports-say.amp

A billionaire diamond trader has died during a penis enlargement operation at a posh Parisian clinic, it was reported.

Ehud Arye Laniado died at the age of 65 in the clinic of an unnamed plastic surgeon on the Avenue des Champs-Elysees in the French capital.

According to local media, complications during surgery proved fatal for the Belgian-Israeli dual national and he suffered a heart attack when a substance was injected into his penis.
MF'er, I'd have a heart attack too if someone did that to me.  By age 65 you'd think his gherkin would have served him well enough.
You gonna tell Dean that?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]