Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

« Reply #90 on: March 06, 2019, 12:55:13 PM »

A bride-to-be has been slammed online for letting her best friend’s body shape stop her from being part of her bridal party.

After planning her dream wedding, the unnamed bride has decided that she would ask one of her closest friends to be her bridesmaid – simply because her boobs will too big for the style of dress they will be wearing.
“I’ve spent most of the last few weeks getting together with friends to do the whole “will you be my bridesmaid?” thing. The group consists of a mix of friends from work, college, and childhood,” she explained in a Reddit post.. “I have a couple of friends that I’ve had literally since grade school. Their names are Kristy and Erin. Kristy is my absolute best friend in the whole wide world, like the sister I never had. Erin and I aren’t as close as we once were, but that’s mostly just because we went to different universities and naturally grew apart a bit.”
She explained that the trip had managed to stay in regular contact over the years, meaning Erin is still a very close friend. And she explained that Erin was immediately standoffish when she realised she had not been inviting to be a bridesmaid.

“I asked Kristy about it later and she told me that Erin’s feelings were hurt and then asked me why I didn’t include Erin, and I told her the truth,” she added. “Erin has MASSIVE breasts. Literally bigger than should be physiologically possible because she has a hormone disorder that caused her breasts to grow to an excessive degree.

“We (as in Erin’s mom, doctor, Kristy, me, and just about everyone else important in Erin’s life) have been encouraging her to get a breast reduction surgery for years now, but she just won’t follow through with it because she’s terrified of surgery. That’s beside the point though. I originally planned on asking Erin to be a bridesmaid, but then I started thinking about the logistics of getting a bridesmaid dress tailored to fit her dimensions and how she won’t be capable of wearing a strapless dress because she can’t do strapless bras.”
She also noted that Erin “would need a dress with sleeves” and that meant the bride would “have to settle on a bridesmaid dress with sleeves for all the girls to wear in the heat of summer” or have “Erin have to be the only one wearing a different dress.”

“It stressed me out immensely, and I felt that it would be borderline impossible to find a resolution that wouldn’t somehow embarrass and/or ostracise Erin,” she explained. “And here’s the other issue that might be flirting with ‘Bridezilla’ territory. Part of me has a fear that Erin’s presence would be a distraction.

“When people think back on my wedding, I want them to think about how beautiful the venue was, or how nice the wedding party looked, or (dare I say) my fiance and I finally getting hitched! I don’t want people to remember my wedding for the bridesmaid with the giant boobs.”
She can be my bridesmaid.  I'm not judgemental.
It would at least be nice if we could have a picture, to make our own determination. You know, for science.
I knew we would live to regret that request.

« Reply #91 on: March 06, 2019, 12:57:26 PM »

[...]

I wonder what kind of alarm bells that set off on my work computer.

« Reply #92 on: March 06, 2019, 01:00:33 PM »

[...]

I removed it.

« Reply #93 on: March 06, 2019, 01:11:41 PM »

Pistoff Kristoff boxes on sale at Atlantic.
I like that cigar

« Reply #94 on: March 06, 2019, 01:32:48 PM »

Wow. Have I been getting jumped today. And not in a good way either.

« Reply #95 on: March 06, 2019, 01:52:11 PM »

Wow. Have I been getting jumped today. And not in a good way either.
Jumped at work, maybe humped at home?

« Reply #96 on: March 06, 2019, 01:56:07 PM »

Wow. Have I been getting jumped today. And not in a good way either.
Jumped at work, maybe humped at home?
Friggin' auto correct. I swear it said humped before I clicked "post".

« Reply #97 on: March 06, 2019, 02:02:35 PM »

Wow. Have I been getting jumped today. And not in a good way either.
Jumped at work, maybe humped at home?
Friggin' auto correct. I swear it said humped before I clicked "post".
You should try that same tactic on the wife.

« Reply #98 on: March 06, 2019, 02:18:20 PM »

Hazzuh!

« Reply #99 on: March 06, 2019, 02:42:52 PM »

Pistoff Kristoff boxes on sale at Atlantic.
I like that cigar
Well then....?

« Reply #100 on: March 06, 2019, 02:44:42 PM »

Yeah Red Robin is Cool. I like going there with the family.
Same. Good burgers, and the seasoning stuff they have for fries must have cocaine in it.
haven't found a decent burger down here except the ones I cook.
A few good ones around here but they are all at bars.
Nothing wrong with that.
Best places to eat I think, can’t beat good bar food.
Indeed.  Best pizza nearby is downtown G-town at a college bar called "Roots".  Have yet to try their burger.
My favorite Austin area pizzas were at the Jester King Brewery and Pint House Pizza which is also a brewery.

100’s of pizza joints areound here and none of them I have tried were real good.  Best pizza around here is a $5 thin crust cheese pizza from Walmart then bring it home and cover it with our own fresh ingredients then cook it.
Not a bad plan.  We had Pizza Hut last night, which is about as good as one can do around these parts for carry-out.
Pizza Hut is about as good as anything else around here, the best local pizza is actually in a gas station but it is  a good ways from my house.  Near my Sons house and I have had it there a couple of times.
we have a wood fired fresh make pizza joint about 10 minutes away. great place for take out but eating in sucks, only 12 seats and always full.
May or may not agree, but thought this was timely for pizza debate:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/restaurantsandnews/the-absolute-best-pizza-in-every-state/ss-BBUgEFV?ocid=spartanntp

« Reply #101 on: March 06, 2019, 02:59:22 PM »

[...]

Well I have tried one on that list, MOD Pizza in Kansas but they are everywhere and I tried one in Austin.  Pizza version of Subway and edible but certainly not top shelf.

Looking at the pictures if I could try just one it would be the Baton Rouge, LA pizza, it looks really good.

« Reply #102 on: March 06, 2019, 03:01:38 PM »

Met the boy at a new Vietnamese Pho Restaurant for lunch, pretty good.

« Reply #103 on: March 06, 2019, 04:27:11 PM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #104 on: March 06, 2019, 04:28:56 PM »

Been sober for 5 days so well dried out from any vacation over indulgence and ready to sip.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8