Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2019, 11:18:02 AM »

Everyone dreaming of pizza lull?

« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2019, 11:37:15 AM »

Everyone dreaming of pizza lull?
busy cooking here.

« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2019, 12:01:56 PM »

Everyone dreaming of pizza lull?
As lulls go, I'll take it.

« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2019, 12:23:08 PM »

CHESAPEAKE, Va. (AP) - Dollar Tree is closing up to 390 Family Dollar stores this year and rebranding about 200 others under the Dollar Tree name.

The company closed 84 Family Dollar stores in the fourth quarter, 37 more than originally planned. The company has said that it will renovate at least 1,000 stores this year.

Dollar Tree Inc., based in Chesapeake, Virginia, acquired Family Dollar in 2015 for almost $9 billion.

The company said Wednesday that it's seeking rent concessions from landlords at the 84 stores closed late last year and if it doesn't get them, it'll speed up the pace of store closings to as many as 390 locations. Dollar Tree closes about 75 stores annually.

« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2019, 12:25:39 PM »

😂😂😂

A fight broke out recently at the Jackhammer bar on Chicago’s North side involving members of the LGBTQ community, leading to charges of racism and transphobia being leveled against “masc4masc white gays” that own and frequent the establishment.

The incident occurred when a fight broke out sometime after 4am. According to one witness account, everyone involved was ejected and that’s when all hell broke loose.

“the f*cking masc4masc white gays at jackhammer got a trans woman of color arrested last night and I’m so f*cking pissed f*ck these racist pieces of shit”

“do NOT support this establishment they pretend to be inclusive but actually hate anyone who’s not a cis masc gay”
I need a friggin translator.

« Reply #80 on: March 06, 2019, 12:28:34 PM »

They never fail to amaze me here, Sheriffs that can’t own a gun.

South Carolina bill seeks to ban felons from being sheriffs

In a state where eight county sheriffs have been convicted of crimes in office over the past decade, South Carolina lawmakers want to tighten the qualifications to be a top law enforcement official.
Now there's a concept.

« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2019, 12:30:30 PM »

CHESAPEAKE, Va. (AP) - Dollar Tree is closing up to 390 Family Dollar stores this year and rebranding about 200 others under the Dollar Tree name.

The company closed 84 Family Dollar stores in the fourth quarter, 37 more than originally planned. The company has said that it will renovate at least 1,000 stores this year.

Dollar Tree Inc., based in Chesapeake, Virginia, acquired Family Dollar in 2015 for almost $9 billion.

The company said Wednesday that it's seeking rent concessions from landlords at the 84 stores closed late last year and if it doesn't get them, it'll speed up the pace of store closings to as many as 390 locations. Dollar Tree closes about 75 stores annually.
What, do they one dollar rent?

« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2019, 12:32:37 PM »

A bride-to-be has been slammed online for letting her best friend’s body shape stop her from being part of her bridal party.

After planning her dream wedding, the unnamed bride has decided that she would ask one of her closest friends to be her bridesmaid – simply because her boobs will too big for the style of dress they will be wearing.
“I’ve spent most of the last few weeks getting together with friends to do the whole “will you be my bridesmaid?” thing. The group consists of a mix of friends from work, college, and childhood,” she explained in a Reddit post.. “I have a couple of friends that I’ve had literally since grade school. Their names are Kristy and Erin. Kristy is my absolute best friend in the whole wide world, like the sister I never had. Erin and I aren’t as close as we once were, but that’s mostly just because we went to different universities and naturally grew apart a bit.”
She explained that the trip had managed to stay in regular contact over the years, meaning Erin is still a very close friend. And she explained that Erin was immediately standoffish when she realised she had not been inviting to be a bridesmaid.

“I asked Kristy about it later and she told me that Erin’s feelings were hurt and then asked me why I didn’t include Erin, and I told her the truth,” she added. “Erin has MASSIVE breasts. Literally bigger than should be physiologically possible because she has a hormone disorder that caused her breasts to grow to an excessive degree.

“We (as in Erin’s mom, doctor, Kristy, me, and just about everyone else important in Erin’s life) have been encouraging her to get a breast reduction surgery for years now, but she just won’t follow through with it because she’s terrified of surgery. That’s beside the point though. I originally planned on asking Erin to be a bridesmaid, but then I started thinking about the logistics of getting a bridesmaid dress tailored to fit her dimensions and how she won’t be capable of wearing a strapless dress because she can’t do strapless bras.”
She also noted that Erin “would need a dress with sleeves” and that meant the bride would “have to settle on a bridesmaid dress with sleeves for all the girls to wear in the heat of summer” or have “Erin have to be the only one wearing a different dress.”

“It stressed me out immensely, and I felt that it would be borderline impossible to find a resolution that wouldn’t somehow embarrass and/or ostracise Erin,” she explained. “And here’s the other issue that might be flirting with ‘Bridezilla’ territory. Part of me has a fear that Erin’s presence would be a distraction.

“When people think back on my wedding, I want them to think about how beautiful the venue was, or how nice the wedding party looked, or (dare I say) my fiance and I finally getting hitched! I don’t want people to remember my wedding for the bridesmaid with the giant boobs.”

« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2019, 12:34:59 PM »

😂😂😂

A fight broke out recently at the Jackhammer bar on Chicago’s North side involving members of the LGBTQ community, leading to charges of racism and transphobia being leveled against “masc4masc white gays” that own and frequent the establishment.

The incident occurred when a fight broke out sometime after 4am. According to one witness account, everyone involved was ejected and that’s when all hell broke loose.

“the f*cking masc4masc white gays at jackhammer got a trans woman of color arrested last night and I’m so f*cking pissed f*ck these racist pieces of shit”

“do NOT support this establishment they pretend to be inclusive but actually hate anyone who’s not a cis masc gay”
I need a friggin translator.
As Bill Parcells used to tell his players: Nothing good happens after midnight

« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2019, 12:40:50 PM »

Pistoff Kristoff boxes on sale at Atlantic.

« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2019, 12:43:10 PM »

[...]

She can be my bridesmaid.  I'm not judgemental.

« Reply #86 on: March 06, 2019, 12:47:58 PM »

[...]

It would at least be nice if we could have a picture, to make our own determination. You know, for science.

« Reply #87 on: March 06, 2019, 12:48:29 PM »

😂😂😂

A fight broke out recently at the Jackhammer bar on Chicago’s North side involving members of the LGBTQ community, leading to charges of racism and transphobia being leveled against “masc4masc white gays” that own and frequent the establishment.

The incident occurred when a fight broke out sometime after 4am. According to one witness account, everyone involved was ejected and that’s when all hell broke loose.

“the f*cking masc4masc white gays at jackhammer got a trans woman of color arrested last night and I’m so f*cking pissed f*ck these racist pieces of shit”

“do NOT support this establishment they pretend to be inclusive but actually hate anyone who’s not a cis masc gay”
I need a friggin translator.
As Bill Parcells used to tell his players: Nothing good happens after midnight
And this occurred after 4 am. How late is this damn bar open, anyways?

« Reply #88 on: March 06, 2019, 12:49:30 PM »

😂😂😂

A fight broke out recently at the Jackhammer bar on Chicago’s North side involving members of the LGBTQ community, leading to charges of racism and transphobia being leveled against “masc4masc white gays” that own and frequent the establishment.

The incident occurred when a fight broke out sometime after 4am. According to one witness account, everyone involved was ejected and that’s when all hell broke loose.

“the f*cking masc4masc white gays at jackhammer got a trans woman of color arrested last night and I’m so f*cking pissed f*ck these racist pieces of shit”

“do NOT support this establishment they pretend to be inclusive but actually hate anyone who’s not a cis masc gay”
I need a friggin translator.
As Bill Parcells used to tell his players: Nothing good happens after midnight

« Reply #89 on: March 06, 2019, 12:53:30 PM »

turkey is ready to go in at 1pm, potatoes peeled. EPC 2nd and coffee.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8